What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Smart solution to engage trophy system,Hamas is adapting fast.

Indeed they are adapting fast.
I remember many months ago some exchanges with the Israeli guy Benny K. about the Israel-Palestine conflict. He certainly knew about the Israel's military capabilities and military hardware in general--way more than me. He even clearly implied Israelis are just too mentally superior against the Palestinians/Arabs. But that didn't impress me much because I believe every human being is born with the same capabilities to learn, to innovate, and to fight. I told him that in an asymmetrical war, Israeli Iron Dome would be overwhelmed and that Palestinians/Arabs are just as human as Israelis are and they would adapt. And they have adapted! They will never fight Israel in a conventional war at least as long as NATO/Uncle Sam is behind Israel. But they know how to bleed Israel through 10,000 cuts and Israel has no counter to that!!

It's too late for 1967 borders. Only place for Israelis now is in exile or back in their home in Germany, Poland, Austria and Lithuania.
I think you're mistaking Palestinians with Israelis. Palestinians are the ones who have a tiny place full of Jewish settlements and military bases and another one,blockaded and destroyed by Israeli forces. The problem is that Jews have become so arrogant and strong,that it's too late for the Palestinians for the 1967 borders.

How the heck do you know that? If they had started negotiations in the '50s and 60's they could have gained something significant. A Palestinian State so much bigger than what was right before the 1967 war.

If they had truly tried to find a deal in the 70's or 80s they might have achieved something better.

Bro,what yet? It's 50 years F F S! What yet? 50 years later they haven't achieved anything with this tactic. There won't be any Palestinian left and you guys are still like "don't worry,in the long run,Palestinians will win". The terrorist tactic,the conventional warfare tactic,the "we want all Palestine or nothing" tactic,they have all failed. It's not bias,it's historical truth,it's a fact. It's there! You can see it!

50 years?? WTH! Jews said for a millennia 'Next Year, hopefully Jerusalem'. The Palestinian clock started barely 75 years ago!!! They are just as determined as the Jews are to claim the 'Holy Land'.

#Urgent | Jordanian Foreign Minister:

•The future is still worse because we are dealing with an Israeli government that has crossed all red lines

•The world must remember that the war did not start on October 7 and that the conflict has its roots

•Hamas did not create the conflict, but rather the conflict created it

•Israel has an interest in undermining the credibility of the Jordanian position because it harms it

The problem is that Jews have become so arrogant and strong,that it's too late for the Palestinians for the 1967

Hahaha!! Sderot in the South and many northern communities in Israel are evacuated. 125,000 Israeli 'Internally Displaced Persons'. Most of the displaced persons don't want to go back to those communities unless iron clad guarantees of peace is given and that will NOT come unless there is a just peace with Palestinians.
Buddy: That's how wars of conquests and re-conquests progress. Little by little ground is taken or given!!!

I think you're mistaking Palestinians with Israelis. Palestinians are the ones who have a tiny place full of Jewish settlements and military bases and another one,blockaded and destroyed by Israeli forces. The problem is that Jews have become so arrogant and strong,that it's too late for the Palestinians for the 1967 borders.
Nope. I'm not mistaken. Israel is still a tiny country with a tiny population surrounded by huge populations of Arabs, as well Palestinians in Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Lebanon, as well in Palestine and occupied Palestine (Israel).

Israel had every opportunity to survive here as a country in peace but it just showed again and again that it wants more and more and more and more. It's a failed state, unsustainable. Max 15-20 years, it will disintegrate just like the Crusader state that held Jerusalem once.

Israeli media: Unit 669 of the Israeli army conducted more than 260 evacuation operations by air and land of dead and wounded soldiers since the start of the ground battle in Gaza.

Hahaha!! Sderot in the South and many northern communities in Israel are evacuated. 125,000 Israeli 'Internally Displaced Persons'. Most of the displaced persons don't want to go back to those communities unless iron clad guarantees of peace is given and that will NOT come unless there is a just peace with Palestinians.
Buddy: That's how wars of conquests and re-conquests progress. Little by little ground is taken or given!!!
Aaa kalaaa....

Ok,sure professor. You know what will bring peace to the Palestinians? A superpower coming down to punish Israelis.

That superpower can be Russia or China.

Nope. I'm not mistaken. Israel is still a tiny country with a tiny population surrounded by huge populations of Arabs, as well Palestinians in Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Lebanon, as well in Palestine and occupied Palestine (Israel).

Israel had every opportunity to survive here as a country in peace but it just showed again and again that it wants more and more and more and more. It's a failed state, unsustainable. Max 15-20 years, it will disintegrate just like the Crusader state that held Jerusalem once.
Another professor. Ok,let's ignore historical reality of the mid-20th century and think yahood are powerless.

And yet they have been pounding Gaza for a month now.

Don't forget the quarter million Nazis who fled the country

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom