What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

That excuse wouldn't be valid in any jurisprudence around the world.
I doubt you're right:

I'll supply you with a tv and control that I say works and sell it to you. Instead it's linked to a nuclear bomb secretly. You sit down with your wine and press the button on the tv to turn it on.....

Why Fatah? Why not hold general elections and have the Palestinian population elect themselves. Last time free and fair elections were held in both West Bank & Gaza, Hamas won overwhelming. They were overthrown in a coup engineered by Fatah and supported by Israel and US.

Not exactly so , they should have had an election for president also but failed to do so , so Abbas is legally still the president.

Ofcourse elections are the best option , but no democracy ever succeeded in Arab countries in the region , so the record is not good,

~

Let's banish Hamas to Iran and install a Fatah government in Gaza. Then tell the Israelis to go back to the pre-1967 borders,remove all settlements from the West Bank and recognize Palestine as a State with a temporary Fatah leadership and elections soon. Have Palestinians ban military wings of political parties and other groups and establish a Palestinian Army and police that will be the only forces allowed to carry weapons.
Hard to say if you can ever be 'balanced' about this conflict, knowing the history of your posts here showing a clear bias for Israel. But this post is just naivete: Israelis never had, and never will, agree to anything but at most a Bantustan. Hamas's oxygen is coming from the West Bank and the Israeli subjugation of that. And the only way Israel is going to come to a meaningful compromise would be through prolonged violence. And, please, don't share your fallacies about how the Palestinians have 'missed' opportunities for peace. Israelis never offered anything better than even the Bantustan of Barak in 2000. At any rate, time for discussing the historic events is gone--it is GONE!
Hezbollah is more than ready for the child-killing Nazis
Even the Western accomplices to the Jewish genocide in Gaza are becoming ashamed of the scale of the barbarity and child-killing crimes. Gallant wants to meet his end in south Lebanon, so be it
Honestly it is hard to say to what extent Hezbollah is willing to go. Destruction of Lebanon is assured in case of an all-out war--and that's not necessarily much from Israel but from the American/NATO forces nearby. But destruction of Lebanon doesn't mean Israel would be in its present form--it too would be destroyed in that case.
Iranian "Toofan" ATGMs are produced in massive numbers and are very cost effective. Hezbollah likely has huge inventories
Yes, costs are a big factor in this conflict, especially considering what's needed to support Ukraine. Just think about a $30 million dollar American drone shot down by a $5000 (?) dollar Houthi missile, just as a quick example.

This is more then impressive, no way that nazi army will ever gain build up "eyes" over border ever again before cease fire, they are basically in defensive mode and can not do nothing about it,

I watched that earlier on Tribun and was thinking that it may have been better if they targeted the arm-joint of the boom lift instead. They can cost up to $250k.

Why Fatah? Why not hold general elections and have the Palestinian population elect themselves. Last time free and fair elections were held in both West Bank & Gaza, Hamas won overwhelming. They were overthrown in a coup engineered by Fatah and supported by Israel and US.
Because Fatah is more moderate than Hamas.

Hamas is a terrorist organization,plain and simple. It's a selfish group that wants to promote the Muslim Brotherhood's interests and rule Palestine alone.

Al-Qassam Brigades snipe a Zionist soldier north of Beit Hanoun, wounding him directly

I watched that earlier on Tribun and was thinking that it may have been better if they targeted the arm-joint of the boom lift instead. They can cost up to $250k.
Exactly my tought also but i suppose sensor equipment could survive fall or joint structure would not break, probably both, so the gunner decided to go for straight shot.
I think that lift is better suited to be targeted by mortars projectiles.

I doubt you're right:
That'd be my fault for trusting the seller. Otherwise one can get out of literally any crime. You can shoot someone in the head with a 0.40cal and then tell the judge that the seller told me it was a water gun.

This excuse is rejected because it is a nice way of saying "I was too lazy to do my own due diligence", and because it can be used to get away with legitimate crime.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom