What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Not lying. The casualties are like nose-bleed level.

Correct. Until the mass migration started from eastern Europe in early 90s, Israel's population was not that much.

Looking at this video gives me hope. Especially the last 2 minutes--almost gives you goose-bumps: The change is going to come through the change in American policy and for that politicians have to be held accountable. If the youngens rise like they did during the Vietnam War, then Israelis have even tougher future ahead. Israelis are NOTHING without American support!!

These girls at 2:05 min are talking boat spreading the word with instagram. lol Instagram. jewish developed and jewish owned.

Some people are totally clueless.

That and provide material support: Humanitarian assistance, weapons, diplomatic pressure. Already what we see in Gaza couldn't have happened without significant support in Egypt. The kind of weaponry the Gazans have might be primitive in comparison to what Israel has but the weaponry is still lethal. Gazans couldn't have manufactured it all on their own. THAT'S where the support of the Muslim world should go: Unofficial with plausible deniability.

Believe me: Israel has feet of clay. It can't sustain a prolonged war of attrition. It's very vulnerable geography along with a very low appetite to take casualties, and a rich country, pampered lifestyle of Dual Nationals makes Israel a $ussy--even with Uncle Sam's help!!

- The bare minimum is the threat to turn off gas/oil tap.
- The more bold move would be to actually turn off gas/oil tap.
- Even better and stronger response would have been to support Palestinians with weaponry and goods.

Sadly the Muslims cannot deliver on any front.

These are countries that recognise Zionists in some capacity. Some of them like Morocco also have a historical connection with Jews.

The UAE and Bahrain... I don't have to explain these two monsters. Saudi Arabia is next in line to normalise relations with Israel.

A good introduction to Isra"el"'s biggest piece of shit after Netanyahoo.

- The bare minimum is the threat to turn off gas/oil tap.
- The more bold move would be to actually turn off gas/oil tap.
- Even better and stronger response would have been to support Palestinians with weaponry and goods.

Sadly the Muslims cannot deliver on any front.

These are countries that recognise Zionists in some capacity. Some of them like Morocco also have a historical connection with Jews.

The UAE and Bahrain... I don't have to explain these two.

I do believe you are ruling out Iran and its proxies.

That’s exactly the theory about Sinai, Total Destruction. Israel couldn’t handle it, so they gave it back to appease Egypt and keep it neutral while they handled Gaza. They went on to develop nukes and become stronger financially.

Israel won’t nuke those lands until after Dajjal arrives - when the great war starts - for the time being they will use nukes as a counter to claim those lands.
Israel had nukes since 50s

These girls at 2:05 min are talking boat spreading the word with instagram. lol Instagram. jewish developed and jewish owned.

It has to be acknowledged. This war has brought so many different people from around the world together. Even at places where you wouldn't expect any support. No wonder the Western governments and supporters of Zionists are fuming and perplexed. They are wondering how it could be possible that so many people would stand up against Zionist tyranny.

Israel had nukes since 50s

Israel only became a state in 1948. The first state to test nukes did so in 1945, three years prior. Israel could not have developed nukes within 12 years as they did not have a.) the man power b.) infrastructure c.) organization and immediate know how. They, with aparthied South Africa, developed nukes around the mid 70s and 80s.

And I do think they have more nukes than Pakistan and maybe as many nukes as China. I also believe Israel nukes are much stronger than many current nuclear powers.

Makes absolutely no difference! Social media can't be controlled enough!

A good introduction to Isra"el"'s biggest piece of shit after Netanyahoo.

I do believe you are ruling out Iran and its proxies.

Iran has thus far played the most effective role, but in my view it is still inadequate.

But who ended the zionists? A rag tag/barely armed militia thats isolated by Israel? How can they do this to Zionists and Egypt with a HUGE an Western armed military can't damage the Zionists?

I know your issue- all the things that Hamas can do, you dont believe the Egyptian military can- and what can i say about this? i guess it explains why till this minute your military is acting like it is a UN force or something- no balls or willpower. There is nothing Gaza can do to Israel that Egypt cant do- if you disagree then tell me your reasons for thinking so. unbelievable.
I already explained to you.
Guerilla warefare is not the same as army vs army warefare.

Egyptian army equipments are total BS.

Back
Top Bottom