What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

At least 70%. The whole civilian massacre thing never happened and was a lie. It's the Israelis projecting their intent to murder and commit genocide. Now they're going after all hospitals in northern Gaza to render them inoperable to force the residents of northern Gaza out. It's terrorism, genocide, and ethnic cleansing all in one. With full US backing.
And of the civilians was t there reports many were killed in crossfire or even by Apache helicopters. What evidence has come to light to prove or disprove this?

~​

Syria's Assad wins warm welcome at Arab summit after years of isolation

JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia, May 19 (Reuters) - Syrian President Bashar al-Assad was given a warm welcome at an Arab summit on Friday, winning a hug from Saudi Arabia's crown prince at a meeting of leaders who had shunned him for years, in a policy shift opposed by the U.S. and other Western powers.

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman shook hands with a beaming Assad as the summit got underway in Jeddah, turning the page on enmity towards a leader who drew on support from Shi'ite Iran and Russia to beat back his foes in Syria's civil war.

Makes absolutely no difference! Social media can't be controlled enough!
They are making money as you use it. I just could not imagine using any product made my this people. I dont think I have given them a cent knowingly since I was 5 years old. And I never will. And no one in my family will either of I can help it.

Someone wanted to buy "Soda Stream" and I said, you can buy it and then pack your bags and find a new place to live. Not a single book, not a single movie unless it's free.

I would eat pork ribs before I eat their food.

The atire MBS and Raisi wear look similar and contrast one another. The way they walk down the aisle embodying their countries and in their national garments looks something similar to a game of throne, one piece or midieval times vibe.

Netanyahu, Gallant and Gantz hold a press conference at 9:30

Breaking

Drone explosion in central Sderot

for the Arab nations that did agree to boycott Israel so is their airspace closed to US and Israeli flights ?

Back
Top Bottom