What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Thats a statement to make the christian minority in lebanon to put more pressure on the Hezb not to aytack israel.

Jews know the christians in lebanon wont handle such statement.

You’re sounding a bit lost, Total.

What has that have to do with the Christians of Lebanon? The top defence position in Israel had made it very clear; Beriut will resemble Gaza. Meaning, aparthied like occupation and control. Meaning, land grab.

Israel only became a state in 1948. The first state to test nukes did so in 1945, three years prior. Israel could not have developed nukes within 12 years as they did not have a.) the man power b.) infrastructure c.) organization and immediate know how. They, with aparthied South Africa, developed nukes around the mid 70s and 80s.

And I do think they have more nukes than Pakistan and maybe as many nukes as China. I also believe Israel nukes are much stronger than many current nuclear powers.
You need to know that many american and soviet jew ( who were scientists) immigrated to israel. Their nuclear program began in 50s.

only if Hamas didn't attack we wouldn't have witnessed this

Munafiqeen said something similar 1400 yrs ago:

"Those who said about their brethren, while themselves sitting“Had they obeyed us, they would have not been killed”Say“Then avert death from yourselves if you are true”

Last edited:
You’re sounding a bit lost, Total.

What has that have to do with the Christians of Lebanon? The top defence position in Israel had made it very clear; Beriut will resemble Gaza. Meaning, aparthied like occupation and control. Meaning, land grab.
look at 80s civil war in lebanon and u will understand. Christians vs shia vs sunni etc.

The christian maronites block doesnt want any collision with israel thats why netanyahu haf to issue that statement to force the christians to put more pressure on the Hezb. And they live in beirut.

Iran has thus far played the most effective role, but in my view it is still inadequate.
I undoubtedly agree with your assessment. Iran could certainly do more, but I believe Iran is moving in tandem with considerations of U.S. leverage as well. I think comprehensively, Iran is striving to provide diplomatic cover and exact a cost to Isra"el"i aggression via HezbAllah as well as regional proxies, which may tip the cost-calculus for the U.S. against allowing Isra"el" to act with impunity. I believe should the other side reach a point where domestic pressure reaches critical mass and the military means of pressure on Iran lose effectiveness, and ultimately once public opinion has rendered legitimacy of Isra"el" and U.S.' actions, Iran may bring to bear more forceful action.

HezbAllah has worked hard over the past month to both unnerve Isra"el"i leadership and to turn the Lebanese border into a veritable death trap. Should Isra"el" grow too confident or lose its bearings, they will enter a veritable killzone in Lebanon and this will hasten their collapse.

It is a shame that other Muslim countries don't add, at least, to the diplomatic dimension.

This is all about Anglosaxon genocides who scapegoat nazis. As you can see here the Falcon dalit thinks it's all jews. Israel is just copying the Anglosaxon model from the last decades since ww2.

Please , your personal habits are your own affair.

Yehh right .

You do know that Jews come from all 4 corners of the world they where exiled too ?
This. This right here renders the idea that Jews are a distinct ethnic group bullshit. You even admit it. One of the fundamental pillars of Zionism eradicated by a cursory glance at the varying features of Jews around the globe.

look at 80s civil war in lebanon and u will understand. Christians vs shia vs sunni etc.

The christian maronites block doesnt want any collision with israel thats why netanyahu haf to issue that statement to force the christians to put more pressure on the Hezb. And they live in beirut.

Again, that has nothing to do with what the defense minsiter states here:

He very clearly says that he would make Beriut like Gaza. What has Gaza got to do with the Christian-Shia issues in Lebanon? Nothing. You’re twisting things here, Total.

Israel’s next target after Gaza and the West Bank is very clearly Lebanon and taking over their land using Hez as an excuse to invade as they did Hamas. It’s clear and concise.

Back
Top Bottom