What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Just like I said. Noone is gonna help Palestine. It will be an isolated conflict. I dont understand the wet dreams on this forum about Muslim countries attacking Israël. Noone is gonna do anything

In 2006, Hezbollah had nothing but small arms and rocket launchers. Yet they launched a war against oppression in Palestine.

As head of state, Nasr entered a war that he knew he could not win because he could not remain silent.

King Faisal imposed an oil embargo just because a Jewish bigot terrorist set fire to the Al-Aqsa Mosque. ín fact, when Kissinger threatened him with hitting the oil wells, his answer was: My ancestors lived by eating dates and I can live by eating dates, but when you strike the oil wells, you will have to live without oil.

These people were Arabs. As an Arab, they also saw Palestine as Arab. What I sincerely wonder about today's Arab leaders is, what do you see in Palestine?

This hurts to say but we all should accept that this what Allah has destined for Palestinian people. No help is coming and this genocide will go on as planned. I hope Allah gives them thier rightful reward in afterlife 😔

While having a conversation with my father regarding the genocide he said, ‘Allah swt needs to fill jannat because jahanam is already booked for the rest of the Muslims across the world’.

All Muslim countries are complicit in this genocide.

Americans are starting to feel the cost of war.

Israel, the I.R.S. and the Big Grift​

First, the idea that cutting the I.R.S. budget would somehow help pay for aid to Israel is utterly wrong. America has a huge “tax gap” — taxes legally owed but not paid. The bulk of that tax gap probably comes from wealthy Americans underreporting their incomes, which they can get away with because the I.R.S. lacks the resources to fully enforce the law.

As a result, cutting I.R.S. funding would actually increase the deficit by enabling more tax evasion, a conclusion confirmed by the Congressional Budget Office on Wednesday in its score of the House proposal.

Just like I said. Noone is gonna help Palestine. It will be an isolated conflict. I dont understand the wet dreams on this forum about Muslim countries attacking Israël. Noone is gonna do anything

Ok Indian, you had your say. Now change your flags to the real one.

Add saddam hussein, Gaddafi, yasir Arafat and many more to the list. This genocide was planned years ago. Took out all the trouble makers and replaced with puppies.

They will go after HB next. And then move towards Iran.

Us muslims are short sighted dumbos. These agents of Dajjal have planned it long ago.

For the 50th time, Israeli terrorist AF bombing the outside of a hospital in northern Gaza:

Intense targeting surrounding Al-Quds Hospital, west of Gaza

I understand what you're saying but I don't buy US's bluff. Iran should Hezbollah to test Israeli response with expanded scope of strikes. US will not strike Iran. I don't believe it. Not over some rocket strikes on northern Israel.
We know Muricans behaviour.

Americans gave Saddam chemical bombs only because it was possible for Iran to win the war against Iraq. They dropped atomic bombs on Japan when Japan had already been defeated.

During the time of the Shah, when Iran was a servant of America, they had a plan that if the Soviets wanted to take over Iran, they would Nuke Iran completely so that the Soviets would not get the oil of the Persian Gulf.

US and IDF will certainly bomb Lebanon, if not Iran. And Lebanon being a very divided country, caution is warranted. That is why Nasrallah talked like a political leader today instead of military leader. So that he can say later he gave peaceful agreement a chance.

In any case - he did say whatever HB did so far is not sufficient and more is needed. Kept the door open. So let's keep a watch on the developments.

HB did way more than our incompetent spineless Arab leaders so far.

The only problem is Palestinians are running out of time.
The axis of Resistance was always there to protect Iranian interests not to save Palestinians.
Many people were fooled by this so called axis.
Iranians will never sacrifice HZ to save Palestinians.Iranian regime only fooled Hamas.
But the idiot is Hamas itself.Iran just acted like an opportunist as many countries do.

Add saddam hussein, Gaddafi, yasir Arafat and many more to the list. This genocide was planned years ago. Took out all the trouble makers and replaced with puppies.
Frankly, I would not make such a generalization, especially if Arafat was included in the sentence. These are perhaps things that need to be evaluated one by one, what I just want to underline is that Israel is one of the countries that are pleased with the removal of Morsi from Egypt, which is right next to them, just other side of border.

Frankly, I would not make such a generalization, especially if Arafat was included in the sentence. These are perhaps things that need to be evaluated one by one, what I just want to underline is that Israel is one of the countries that are pleased with the removal of Morsi from Egypt, which is right next to them, just other side of border.
Fair.

They will get thier good boy cookies.....

The axis of Resistance was always there to protect Iranian interests not to save Palestinians.
Many people were fooled by this so called axis.
Iranians will never sacrifice HZ to save Palestinians.Iranian regime only fooled Hamas.
But the idiot is Hamas itself.Iran just acted like an opportunist as many countries do.

Isn't that normal? How are you going to fight if you are unable to protect your country from getting attacked? Iran is spending billions to provide armament to these actors to help preserve and protect itself.

But at least it is not offering up it's land for US bases and intercepting missiles on behalf of Israel like the spineless Arab countries are doing.

For Hamas - it is a matter of obtaining help from wherever they can. Where would they be without their missile Arsenal? There is a mutual benefit for both Hamas, Iran and HB to collaborate.

Analysis of the Israeli attack on a medical convoy in Gaza​

"Burden of proof is on Israel to prove there was Hamas fighters in the ambulances and hospitals."

"Israel does not have good intentions"

Back
Top Bottom