What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hamas needs to avenge these brutal strikes by Israeli AirForce on civilian population.

Bomb the **** out of Tel Aviv and Haifa by precised and larger warheads / missiles.

Take help from Hezbullah.

Hamas cannot allow these unchecked and unanswered bombing of Israeli AirForce.

When you don't have an airforce then the only way you can deter enemy's airforce is by doing lethal missile strikes on enemy's territory/civilian population.

Duh, Targeting Civilian is HARAM in Islam.

#Urgent

An Israeli air strike in the vicinity of the German consulate west of Gaza City.

Nasrallah's speech was showing weakness. He should have not made a speech in first place. It was apparent to everyone Israel had US greenlight for genocide in Gaza and wasn't going to stop. Now I won't be surprised if they do some more severe strikes in Lebanon.

Yep, that's exactly right. They never should've announced he was going to make a speech and make a big hoopla about it, showing where it was going to be held and all that. If his intentions were different, they would have been much more discrete and made it a surprise announcement.

Good lets start from here.
Had they not been given these rockets and drones,they would not have conducted that stupid operation on 7th oct.
You are really stupid or just Pretend you're stupid?

If the Palestinians do not have weapons, only destruction awaits them They cannot get their rights without war.

Air bombing or not, but Hamas has to be eliminated by Israel. Otherwise, there will be no peace possible as Hamas does not accept Israelis right to exist.

I don't think Israel is deliberately killing civilians, as this is absolutely not in the interest of Israel, but only interest of Hamas.

Hamas is intentionally using Palestinian civilians as human shields. Does anyone deny it?

And no, we non-Muslims don't want another Iran or Taliban or ISIS or al-Nusra like Muslim state under Hamas run Palestine/Gaza.

Good lets start from here.
Had they not been given these rockets and drones,they would not have conducted that stupid operation on 7th oct.

Ok. Explain to me what should have Hamas done in the face of -

1. increasing European and American settler in flow in recent years leading to more Palestinian land occupation
2. arrests of Palesntinians and detention without trial
3. Killing of Palestinian civilians on a daily basis.
4. Killing of Palestinian children even when there is no active conflict in place. As of Jan-June 2023 - 28 Palestinian children murdered by IDF without any active conflict.
5. Constant and growing violation of sanctity of Al-Aqsa where Jewish groups are frequently coming in for prayers against the terms of agreement.
6. Watching one by one the Arab countries normalizing relations with Israel. If they hadn't done the attack on Oct 7, then the normalization with Saudi would have happened in October. Do you understand the implication of that?

Should they have waited, gone to hunger strike, and held hands and sang?

Israel clearly does not respect the political resolution and it wants to annex Gaza and West bank sooner or later.

It's either you resist or you perish.

Dear all,

I'm Steve, an American living in Haifa, Israel, with over 15 years of experience working with both Palestinians and Israelis. My conscience compels me to speak out, as both communities have shown me great kindness. I'm reaching out because the Israeli government has curtailed the ability of journalists to report on the current situation here, which is deeply troubling.

The situation is dire. Many people are leaving their homes, some going to Eilat, others leaving the country altogether. Everything is in turmoil, with numerous internal conflicts. People are disillusioned, and it's disheartening to witness the loss of innocent lives in Gaza, particularly children. I implore you not to rely solely on the Western narrative. The escalation that happening now in this land has been made by the accumulation of discrimination and violations made by Israel. What happened on the 7th Oct to Israel by Hamas happens every day on the Palestinian side by the IDF, Sorry that I had to say that!

Israel is facing political and economic challenges like never before. I'll be leaving for the US soon, but the tragic loss of life in Gaza, primarily among children, is a stain on the conscience of Israel, the US, and the EU. I fervently wish for peace in Palestine. They truly deserve the best. Stay safe.

With love,
Steve.

------

Week old Comment on this 12 year old video

I don't think Israel is deliberately killing civilians, as this is absolutely not in the interest of Israel, but only interest of Hamas.

Hey Zionist - explain this. I am asking you for the second time - since you went to hide in your cave last time.

Adam, Fuad, Abdullah, Omar: The 28 Palestinian Kids Killed by Israeli Forces This Year (Jan-June 2023). Why does Israel murder children when there is no active conflict?

Back
Top Bottom