What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The problem is that Gaza is a besieged city. It is difficult to get anything to Hamas. Hezbollah has better conditions and we can give them weapons much easier.

Jews are cowards, they attack with fighter jets and then they slowly move forward.
Why isn't Iran giving green light for Hezbollah, in your opinion? Any analysis in Iran about this?

All we have seen is lots of talk and red lines. Red lines crossed then drawing new red lines. That's dangerous and will embolden Israel.

Lots of people that were defending Hezbollah against backdrop of domestic criticism are now backtracking after Nasrallah's speech:

I apologize for the mistake I made by thanking Hezbollah and ask God for forgiveness for itI expected the party to do something, but after I listened to #حسن_نصرالله ’s entire speech, I found that he was selling words

A special apology to our people in #سوريا as you knew them better than me, and my support for your revolution began from the first day and has not stopped for a day. We ask God Almighty to save you from the rule of the tyrant #بشار and his aides.

O people of Gaza , God alone belongs to you. Everyone has abandoned you, and Hezbollah has joined the Arab countries that have abandoned you. But the entire Muslim nation is with you, but its rulers suppressed it except for what God has mercy on

So the great Nasrallah basically declines any substantial support to Hamas... predictable.

Wow, bro. That was powerful. Good find by you. What a brutal world this is we live in. He's right about the vest and helmet. The man was just standing there a few hours before now he, his wife and his children instantly exterminated while trying to get into the hospital.

Hell, even CNN is saying the filthy zionists admit they hit the ambulances because -- and get this usual BS -- "they had intel that Hamas operatives move weapons in those ambulances". The level of disgust is indescribable.

Why isn't Iran giving green light for Hezbollah, in your opinion? Any analysis in Iran about this?
There should be no wrong move in war. The most important thing for Iran is the atomic bomb. If Iran does not have a nuclear bomb, it will move very cautiously.

Iran can inflict heavy blows on the military forces of America and Israel, but in return there is a possibility of a nuclear attack from them.

Now the best thing is to force America and Israel to make peace.This is possible with continuous but calculated strikes by Hezbollah, Yemen, Iraq and Syria.

Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah announced this indirectly.

For the 50th time, Israeli terrorist AF bombing the outside of a hospital in northern Gaza:

Intense targeting surrounding Al-Quds Hospital, west of Gaza

There should be no wrong move in war. The most important thing for Iran is the atomic bomb. If Iran does not have a nuclear bomb, it will move very cautiously.

Iran can inflict heavy blows on the military forces of America and Israel, but in return there is a possibility of a nuclear attack from them.

Now the best thing is to force America and Israel to make peace.This is possible with continuous but calculated strikes by Hezbollah, Yemen, Iraq and Syria.

Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah announced this indirectly.
I understand what you're saying but I don't buy US's bluff. Iran should Hezbollah to test Israeli response with expanded scope of strikes. US will not strike Iran. I don't believe it. Not over some rocket strikes on northern Israel.

BREAKING: CNN

"HOUSE PASSES $14.3 ISRAEL BILL; EXPECTED TO DIE IN SENATE"

I wonder why they're expecting it to die in the senate...encouraging news.
Because it is separated from Ukraine, Border security and other bills. They like to put it all together so that it can go as one. The word they use is Omnibus bill.

So the palestinians killed chandler bing?😲
Oy vey goy vey,say it aint so joe,say it aint so..... 😭
Chandler-5.gif

Good news on the ground, Palestinian resistance forces have ambushed another Israeli infantry unit in northern Gaza.

Israel meanwhile is committing horrendous and despicable massacres against civilians and refugees.

Nasrallah's speech was showing weakness. He should have not made a speech in first place. It was apparent to everyone Israel had US greenlight for genocide in Gaza and wasn't going to stop. Now I won't be surprised if they do some more severe strikes in Lebanon.

Persians are sneaky and crafty people, only second to Indians.

Pay attention to their actions, not what they say.

I understand what you're saying but I don't buy US's bluff. Iran should Hezbollah to test Israeli response with expanded scope of strikes. US will not strike Iran. I don't believe it. Not over some rocket strikes on northern Israel.

US and IDF will certainly bomb Lebanon, if not Iran. And Lebanon being a very divided country, caution is warranted. That is why Nasrallah talked like a political leader today instead of military leader. So that he can say later he gave peaceful agreement a chance.

In any case - he did say whatever HB did so far is not sufficient and more is needed. Kept the door open. So let's keep a watch on the developments.

HB did way more than our incompetent spineless Arab leaders so far.

The only problem is Palestinians are running out of time.

Back
Top Bottom