What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Really ?

The Strarbuck logo" honors the jewish queen Esther " ?

Do you just search for the most stupid things online and post them here ?

Starbucks logo is a Siren , mermaid , - i doubt we have those in the bible.

230525-Little-Mermaid-Halle-Bailey-ew-244p-ed6b1d.jpg

Suggested reading :

Why a Siren, Starbucks? – Behind the Starbucks Logo Design

A History of the Starbucks Logo

logo-1971.png

logo-1987.png

Starbuck original mermaids logos .

Did not know Queen Esther had a tail.

~

Last edited:
Breaking: Occupation aircraft bombed a house in Jenin

Explosions in Kiryat Shmona, Tel Aviv, and City of El'ad which is near Tel Aviv. Their Iron Dome is failing to prevent the missiles and rockets.

The invading settler colonial forces were pushed back from the North of Gaza city after Qassam and Quddus forces counterattacked and destroyed at 6 tanks n addition to 2 vehicles and 1 bulldozer today.

This is from hours ago.

Iraqi militias lie or exaggerate the majority of the time. I didn't see anything happen from Syria, only Lebanon.

Meanwhile, the US/Israel and others are trying to setup a humanitarian ceasefire' from 6AM to 6PM Gaza time. This is in my opinion to claim things have calmed down and not put Hezbollah and the other Iran led factions in a embarrassing position. That why Nasrallah can go on TV and say he and his party don't need to do anything.

Hamas should reject any such limited ceasefire which serves anti-God agenda and is pro-hypocrite. Any ceasefire has to be permanent.

Palestinian media: Possible truce discussions include a daytime calm for several hours

So something personal I wanted to share with you all, my dad was recently diagnosed with a tumour which although is not malignant but it something the doctors are afraid to operate on as my dad is 72. As you would imagine I have been deeply affected by this but I kid you not the one thing my dad was worried about as he loves to follow news was the innocent and oppressed Muslims in gaza he said to me that I have lived my life to the fullest but we should never stop showing support to oppressed Muslims around us. Mind you, and I don’t want to bring a religious angle but this is a pure bred Shia MUSLIM saying this to me and I it gave me a lot of energy. Lastly please pray for my father guys but also pray for the innocents who are not old and have tumours but are still in danger of losing their lives.

May Allah (SWT) grant your father shifa 🤲❤️

Now where Jenin comes from ? Thought Israel had peace deal with Jenin a muslim area, how come it is now becoming a battlefield.
Jenin is a Palestinian refugee camp in the West Bank. Despite PA deal with Israel and full security cooperation, the Israelis invade, ransack, and murder on a nightly basis in many cities in the West Bank. Recently those being Tulkarem, Jenin, and Nablus.

Thank you for sharing something so personal brother - I will pray for him and his family. My mother has cancer and it’s heartbreaking to see her slowly disappearing. She too is mortified at the way kids are being murdered.
Wish all could live in peace

May Allah (SWT) grant your mother shifa 🤲 ❤️

Stumbled upon this video. While the channel is out 'Preppers' (preparing for hard times), this guy's style of delivery and his knowledge about the ongoing conflict was so impressive that I couldn't help watch the whole 40+ minute of his video.

Last edited:
Iraqi militias lie or exaggerate the majority of the time. I didn't see anything happen from Syria, only Lebanon.

Meanwhile, the US/Israel and others are trying to setup a humanitarian ceasefire' from 6AM to 6PM Gaza time. This is in my opinion to claim things have calmed down and not put Hezbollah and the other Iran led factions in a embarrassing position. That why Nasrallah can go on TV and say he and his party don't need to do anything.

Hamas should reject any such limited ceasefire which serves anti-God agenda and is pro-hypocrite. Any ceasefire has to be permanent.

Palestinian media: Possible truce discussions include a daytime calm for several hours

Do not accept this in any way Hamas. It is to cover for the hypocrites. And it does not help Gaza in any way. It covers for the hypocrites and attempts to displace all Palestinians from northern Gaza. You did not sacrifice this much only to cover for hypocrites at a crucial point.

Back
Top Bottom