What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Lots of emotional lip service, media coverage but on ground support is required to take on Israeli aggression.

If Hezbollah does not take on Israel, it will be doomed as will Hamas be, for that Hezbollah, Hamas, Yemen and Iraqis need to be given massive military weapons, support, air support, drones and large missiles to take on Israelis, hit Israel where it matters the most.

Lack of high tech weapons, bombs, missiles is a must to fight and doom Israel economy (as its already going down rapidly), war fighting capability is getting used up and the moral is severely hit internationally and through causalities.

Also incursion into Israeli territory is a must.

Brother you know what the sad thing is ? We are anxious for Hezbollah and hamas to something against Israel who are militias but even we have lost hope from Muslim countries hence don’t even bring them up anymore. Sad state.

My opinon and the views are of mine feel free to disagree: “the reason the west is scared of Hamas and Hezbollah is because they know the rest of the Muslim world they can control and what you can’t control you are always fearful of.

They seemed to resume strikes on border today. With a little more variety than usual (incorporating some drones and more mortar shells). That's obviously not close to their maximum capabilities. If they do get involved in a big way we'll see thousands of rockets hit northern and central Israel. Lots of rocket alerts. So it's still in real of calculated strikes but with ever slightly increasing intensity.

Per an Aljazeera report, today's attack from Lebanon on Kiryat Shmona by Hamas from south Lebanon was a slight escalation--a 'message' to Israel that the phase 2 of escalation is next. I don't think, given that, given that Yemen has entered the war, given that Iraqi militias are also getting involved, now Hezbollah is NOT going to back down. It will give a message of potential escalation tomorrow.

But the most interesting things is the whole world will be looking at the words of a militia's leader who resides mostly hidden in a bankrupt country like Lebanon more than the words of a Superpower's Sec. of State Blinken who would be in Israel around the same time tomorrow. Ain't that something to ponder?!! So... what will Blinken tell Netanyahu and what will Nasrallah say tomorrow. Maybe, behind the scene, an 'off-ramp' is being setup. The world will be watching with a baited breath!!

Per an Aljazeera report, today's attack from Lebanon on Kiryat Shmona by Hamas from south Lebanon was a slight escalation--a 'message' to Israel that the phase 2 of escalation is next. I don't think, given that, given that Yemen has entered the war, given that Iraqi militias are also getting involved, now Hezbollah is NOT going to back down. It will give a message of potential escalation tomorrow.

But the most interesting things is the whole world will be looking at the words of a militia's leader who resides mostly hidden in a bankrupt country like Lebanon more than the words of a Superpower's Sec. of State Blinken who would be in Israel around the same time tomorrow. Ain't that something to ponder?!! So... what will Blinken tell Netanyahu and what will Nasrallah say tomorrow. Maybe, behind the scene, an 'off-ramp' is being setup. The world will be watching with a baited breath!!

Hasan nasrullah is a firebrand look at this for example:

My opinon and the views are of mine feel free to disagree: “the reason the west is scared of Hamas and Hezbollah is because they know the rest of the Muslim world they can control and what you can’t control you are always fearful of.
The biggest thing the West has always been afraid of is Sunni and Shia working together anywhere in the world.

The biggest thing the West has always been afraid of is Sunni and Shia working together anywhere in the world.

Facts brother! Hence we are divided and who reaps the rewards? They do! If you understand hindi or urdu watch this and you will understand

Shia sunni discord is created by the enemies but there is a bigger problem and that iranian and arab and that is self inflicted arabs want to boast how they conquered iran and Iranians want to boast hai they are a proud civilization we need to take care of that too.

Those thieves wanted to keep Taba but we won the case and Taba returned to us. We fought for years to have our last occupied grain of sand. @Gomig-21 @Foinikas you saw those vids?

Yep, I was watching it happen in real time. I remember how well Mubarak handled it. And that's what I keep saying about the BS excuse the zionist always use about invading Sinai, in 1956 and in 1967. They were never trying to push back the Egyptian army to create a buffer zone. They had one and only one intention of keeping the land in hopes of eventually annexing it when it finally came time where Egypt wouldn't be able to fight for it anymore. Little did they know their plan was well known and either way, it didn't matter. A thief can't get away with stealing anything that doesn't belong to him.

As they were forced to withdraw and having to tear down all the kibitzes they had already set up, they tried to negotiate holding on to Taba, one of the most pristine spots on the peninsula and the world. It came down to them trying to even hold on to the final beach stretch at the border with Eilat (I think it was barely 1000 meters long or something like that) and that's when Mubarak said, "not a single grain of sand would be given up".

Like I've been saying, bro. Our land is non-negotiable under any circumstances.
This is Taba today and you can see why they wanted to steal it.

1698967667573.png

1698968165400.png

1698967709454.png

1698967752186.png

1698968006003.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom