What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Your father is a kind gentleman. I would make just a minor change: we should never stop showing support to oppressed non-Muslims around us too. There is no need to contain compassion within religious constraint. Most likely, if he were to go to treatment in Canada, it may be a Christian hospital of some sort and the staff providing care will probably be non-Muslim.

I am not going to blame you and say “don’t be a judger “ but will say my neighbours are all non Muslims whites and my dad makes a point to gift them something on their religious holidays. I won’t insult you again by saying things so let’s leave it at that? This thread is not about my dad hence I don’t create a separate thread to publicize my dads condition but to support the oppressed Muslims because they are more oppressed then the opposition.

One thing I will never forget is how all the pro west brigades consciences was awaken after October 7th but they were slumbering before that date. Call me a bigot but it won’t fly with me.

Things have started to heat up with Russian Wagnor group providing air supports weapons, massive amount of weapons required to be delivered near Gaza :
This is fake news. Please try to verify any reports or tweets before sharing them. Russia is not sending any weapons to Gaza.

@Falcon29. Brother, has Hezbollah started to involve themselves more or are still on the sidelines?
They seemed to resume strikes on border today. With a little more variety than usual (incorporating some drones and more mortar shells). That's obviously not close to their maximum capabilities. If they do get involved in a big way we'll see thousands of rockets hit northern and central Israel. Lots of rocket alerts. So it's still in real of calculated strikes but with ever slightly increasing intensity.

They seemed to resume strikes on border today. With a little more variety than usual (incorporating some drones and more mortar shells). That's obviously not close to their maximum capabilities. If they do get involved in a big way we'll see thousands of rockets hit northern and central Israel. Lots of rocket alerts. So it's still in real of calculated strikes but with ever slightly increasing intensity.

InshAllah. One opinion I wanted to share with you brother and know your thoughts as non Iranian. I feel like if Qasem soleimani was alive we would have seen the entrance of Hezbollah a lot sooner as he was a much more aggressive commander. One point that I feel backs my opinion is how us under the direct orders of trump wanted him gone.

what are the chances that Israel lobs a cruise missile at him during his speech or an air strike ?

He won't be physically present at the speech.

InshAllah. One opinion I wanted to share with you brother and know your thoughts as non Iranian. I feel like if Qasem soleimani was alive we would have seen the entrance of Hezbollah a lot sooner as he was a much more aggressive commander. One point that I feel backs my opinion is how us under the direct orders of trump wanted him gone.
That's a possibility. Although I still think it would be a hard decision to make. And Hezbollah doesn't have to take orders from anyone. Imo, it's better for Hezbollah to go to war now with another front open rather than be going up against Israel alone in the near future. Iraq and Syria aren't a threat to Israel and won't be able to help Lebanon in the future. Only Gaza and Lebanon post real threats to Israel and Hezbollah needs Hamas to survive from a strategic POV.

We will see what is said tomorrow. He won't formally declare war on Israel as that will make a case for Israel and the international community. Even if they intend to commit on a larger scale.

what are the chances that Israel lobs a cruise missile at him during his speech or an air strike ?

This is a televised TV speech, Hezbollah leaders are a target by Israeli intelligence and air strikes but doubt Hezbollah leaders are in Lebanon now.

Clearly Hamas in Gaza needs massive support to sustain the US-Israeli joint attack, one way is to dig deep in Israel and somehow stop this ground offensive by giving large casualties and destruction of enemy tanks, guns.

He won't be physically present at the speech.

That's a possibility. Although I still think it would be a hard decision to make. And Hezbollah doesn't have to take orders from anyone. Imo, it's better for Hezbollah to go to war now with another front open rather than be going up against Israel alone in the near future. Iraq and Syria aren't a threat to Israel and won't be able to help Lebanon in the future. Only Gaza and Lebanon post real threats to Israel and Hezbollah needs Hamas to survive from a strategic POV.

We will see what is said tomorrow. He won't formally declare war on Israel as that will make a case for Israel and the international community. Even if they intend to commit on a larger scale.

I will disagree here and say they ar won’t independent the spiritual head of Hezbollah is seyed hasan nasrullah and he follows ayatollah khamenei. So at the end of the day the ball is in Irans court. How I know is if you see his office he has pictures of Khomeini and khamenei.

I will disagree here and say they ar won’t independent the spiritual head of Hezbollah is seyed hasan nasrullah and he follows ayatollah khamenei. So at the end of the day the ball is in Irans court. How I know is if you see his office he has pictures of Khomeini and khamenei.
You may be right. I don't know how the group command operates. What do you anticipate to be said ?

You may be right. I don't know how the group command operates. What do you anticipate to be said ?

The cynical side of me says israel and zionist will be abused rightly so and verbal support will be shown and threats will be given. The optimist in me says action will be taken. One thing that I do want to point out to you though is nasrullah is a firebrand he went against Americans too after saddam was toppled so let’s hope the optimist in me is right!

Back
Top Bottom