What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

A little while later...the Al-Qassam Brigades show scenes of its fighters entangling vehicles east of the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood and destroying a number of them

Another one:

Israeli army spokesman:

It was allowed to announce that another soldier was killed in the Gaza battles, serving in the 749th Battalion, and a soldier was also seriously injured.

Israeli terrorist death toll up to 15

Muslim countries arent huge food exporters either. Most of them also live in fucking deserts!

To be honest our tomato business is 10x more important than palestine
Appreciate the honesty, not surprised,

Why you ignore oil part? They will harvest crops with solar tractors?

The reality is that the leaders of Israel have psychological problems because of this ptsd and the Palestinians have had to pay the price for their psychopathy because europe exported all of it to the Middle East. If they didn’t go elsewhere they would be causing strife and problems in Europe now.

You are right!! Just ask our German friend @Ich about it!

Yes, that is why i want migrants out of germany, need to go back in their countries. Like Pakistan did with Afghans. But there is a problem with Syria and Lebanon and Palestine migrants. Before they can go back, Israel needs a heavy blow in its face. A heavy heavy blow.

Edit:

Uh, you both talked about jews. Well, all what i wrote above and also no israelis in germany. I see only two options:

1. All israelis move to USA and palestins foundig their state

or

2. two state option. whereas the "borders" should new defined, not just "UN-1967".

Last edited:
And your point is?
Did you not say what you said with a foul mouth?
They import almost all their grain... call out Russia and Ukraine.
You're further stressing the pointlessess of Iranian supreme leader's request
Appreciate the honesty, not surprised,

Why you ignore oil part? They will harvest crops with solar tractors?
Turkey isn't an oil exporter I don't know why I should be concerned.

Erdogan kept selling jet fuel to Israel for many years though. Do I care? I mean not really. We have much bigger problems.

Props for this comment. It's exactly because of individuals like the user you quoted that I support Israel's complete takeover of Gaza. These people have no shame, no shred of decency. Why should I feel sorry for people in Gaza when here, some openly support Hamas and their actions? Nah fck that!

The girl was clearly murdered and rapped. It's a shame that there are those who seek excuses to justify such acts. @Falcon29 is another example. I initially thought he was trolling, but then I realized he genuinely supports such behavior.

It's exactly because of such behavior and comments that I now support Israel. I hope Israel continues without mercy and captures the entirety of Gaza. What Hamas has done doesn't belong in this world. Bunch of losers stuck in the Stone Age.

#CleaningSeason
Troll is again spreading fake stories.

Back
Top Bottom