What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The girl was clearly murdered and rapped.

Either she got kidnapped and rapped or her body was found. It had to be one or the other.

She was seen in the back of a pickup being taken prisoner. Later it was confirmed by her mother that she was injured but alive in Palestinian custody.

Now the Zionist entity says that they found her body or fragment of her skull and a DNA test confirmed that she was dead. How did that happen?

She is either alive in Gaza or died in Zionist entity bombing. The rest is just typical Zionist lies.

If world oil prices spike, then this war will be everyone’s problem (especially after Biden has already drained half the strategic petroleum reserves in the past year).

Props for this comment. It's exactly because of individuals like the user you quoted that I support Israel's complete takeover of Gaza. These people have no shame, no shred of decency. Why should I feel sorry for people in Gaza when here, some openly support Hamas and their actions? Nah fck that!

The girl was clearly murdered and rapped. It's a shame that there are those who seek excuses to justify such acts. @Falcon29 is another example. I initially thought he was trolling, but then I realized he genuinely supports such behavior.

It's exactly because of such behavior and comments that I now support Israel. I hope Israel continues without mercy and captures the entirety of Gaza. What Hamas has done doesn't belong in this world. Bunch of losers stuck in the Stone Age.

#CleaningSeason
Indian toilet brush has returned.
Stop lying -
I know as an Indian you are fascinated about rape but no evidence has been documented about this about from your tiny mind.
What is happening is disgusting and unwarranted but your staunch defence on the genocide war committing scum the IDF. - is astounding. Why you selective about one side forgetting the atrocities committed by the ISraelis?
People like you are the reason why the world is so fucked up. You are biased and desperate to appease the white master. You will never be accepted as one of them - just a troll messenger boy that becomes an internet global warrior behind your computer - in the real life your just a toilet brush.

Either she got kidnapped and rapped or her body was found. It had to be one or the other.
Stop peddling his nonsense. We don't rape people nor interested in Jewish girls in any way. We view them as terrorist occupiers. These are Israeli lies. Period. There was not a single rape or dead baby. These are Israeli lies.

Americans will not fully wake up until the Zionists INEVITABLY leads this country to a great calamity. Like a huge defeat in war or the economy completely collapsing because the US dollar collapses. I think either possibility will come in the next 20 years but until then, people will grumble and start questioning the narrative but things won't break until they do.

Social media and the growing gap between propaganda and our lived realities are making people wake up more than ever though.

There is genuine concern, human emotions and curiosity and then there is the learned apathy and behavior...

Collective west pays the price for handing finances of the empire to a select group. Who's choke hold, to exist in plain sight ... requires in fact mandates collective subversion, dumbing down, second guessing, political correctness, wokeness, and/or multitudes of derived layers.

In plain sight!

Israeli terrorist death toll up to 19

Hebrew sources: Officially announcing the killing of a new soldier on the Gaza Strip border, bringing the number since yesterday to 19 dead soldiers.

That wont be that much , they are dividing the mid, after that they will dismantle all tunnels that connects both sides north n south. followed by an attack the north first , as it is quit isolated and shares no border with any country, after north they will go for south.

Stop peddling his nonsense. We don't rape people nor interested in Jewish girls in any way. We view them as terrorist occupiers. These are Israeli lies. Period. There was not a single rape or dead baby. These are Israeli lies.

I’m pointing out the halfwit nonsense of his argument. He claims that

1. She was taken prisoner and carried away to Gaza as seen on the pickup truck.

2. Her body or part of her body was found, DNA tested and proven dead.

It can’t be both. Lie proven. There is no proof of rape or that she is dead.

Back
Top Bottom