What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Watch it. There are some posters who see this and still state hamas is without fault.

I get pissed off at that. You ignore it and instead rush to their defence.

Oh no,ZionistGerman is getting "pissed off".........😢
bgJ6tWL.gif

Last edited:
Despite all video evidence many posters just keep repeating nonsense about “hamas liberation heroes who were 100% justified/dont do wrong as real muslims”

Just fucking Watch your heroes at work then??

They then LIED about “bringing her to a hospital.” A rumor that the mom of the girl was willing to believe out of desperation.

However, those broken legs show no discoulouring/swelling, and how the **** is this “ambulance treatment”? It is clear she is likely already dead.
All but confirmed now.

but noooo, the new LIE going around is that she “was probably killed by israel carpet bombs”

Seriously?? These are your heroes?
Props for this comment. It's exactly because of individuals like the user you quoted that I support Israel's complete takeover of Gaza. These people have no shame, no shred of decency. Why should I feel sorry for people in Gaza when here, some openly support Hamas and their actions? Nah fck that!

The girl was clearly murdered and rapped. It's a shame that there are those who seek excuses to justify such acts. @Falcon29 is another example. I initially thought he was trolling, but then I realized he genuinely supports such behavior.

It's exactly because of such behavior and comments that I now support Israel. I hope Israel continues without mercy and captures the entirety of Gaza. What Hamas has done doesn't belong in this world. Bunch of losers stuck in the Stone Age.

#CleaningSeason

A little while later...the Al-Qassam Brigades show scenes of its fighters entangling vehicles east of the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood and destroying a number of them
Israeli official death toll in Gaza ground invasion is up to 14 terrorists:

Another one:

Israeli army spokesman:

It was allowed to announce that another soldier was killed in the Gaza battles, serving in the 749th Battalion, and a soldier was also seriously injured.

Muslim countries arent huge food exporters either. Most of them also live in fucking deserts!

To be honest our tomato business is 10x more important than palestine

And your point is?
Did you not say what you said with a foul mouth?
They import almost all their grain... call out Russia and Ukraine.

Props for this comment. It's exactly because of individuals like the user you quoted that I support Israel's complete takeover of Gaza. These people have no shame, no shred of decency. Why should I feel sorry for people in Gaza when here, some openly support Hamas and their actions? Nah fck that!

The girl was clearly murdered and rapped. It's a shame that there are those who seek excuses to justify such acts. @Falcon29 is another example. I initially thought he was trolling, but then I realized he genuinely supports such behavior.

It's exactly because of comments like these that I began supporting Israel. I hope Israel continues without mercy and captures the entirety of Gaza. What Hamas has done doesn't belong in this world. Bunch of losers stuck in the Stone Age.

#CleaningSeason

There were no rapes at all. That's Jewish fake stories. And no dead babies at all. I can post the official Israeli casualty list and chart which shows 0 dead babies. You guys are lying in order to ethnic cleanse Gaza. And we will counter that and prevent it. Palestine will prevail.

As I keep saying, the policy of the US Govt. is hijacked by interests groups and here is Prof. Sachs confirming it. To the Israeli supporters here: Your tune would change the day the American govt. is able to act in America's interests!! Idiotic Europeans or Indians or Vietnamese or Greek here rooting for Israel should drill this into their thick heads: Basically it is the lobbies in America who have made American foreign policy in the Middle East so corrosive against America's own interests and the day the influence of the lobbies is reduced, American policy will change and so WILL your idiotic narrative!!
And time is coming up when Americans will openly start naming 'Jews' to pinpoint the moles inside the US Govt! Some, like Scott Ritter and the CIA Analyst Larry Johnson are already naming Jews in their videos.

Americans will not fully wake up until the Zionists INEVITABLY leads this country to a great calamity. Like a huge defeat in war or the economy completely collapsing because the US dollar collapses. I think either possibility will come in the next 20 years but until then, people will grumble and start questioning the narrative but things won't break until they do.

Social media and the growing gap between propaganda and our lived realities are making people wake up more than ever though.

It's exactly because of comments like these that I began supporting Israel. I hope Israel continues without mercy and captures the entirety of Gaza. What Hamas has done doesn't belong in this world. Bunch of losers stuck in the Stone Age.

#CleaningSeason
Go to hell

The alternative news that I read is full of American rage against Jewish control over their country. Despite massive suppression almost half of Americans suspect that 9/11 was an inside job.

The Palestinians are sacrificing their children not only for Palestine but also for all Muslims and for the people of America as well so that they can free themselves from the inhuman Anglo-Zionist monsters.

Back
Top Bottom