What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

if u guys know how crazy the religious fanatics in the us are u should assume nuclear war over this israel issue is not off the table

genie is already out of the bottle.

It would be not justified to use nukes,much less the US. But if it were the case i think there would be huge consequences. I don t think this would go for free as nothing,surely.

Russia owuld use nukes against Ukraine...

And on the other hand, we don t know shit if Iran has nukes or not.

Using nukes is always a possibility, but would unleash unknown consequences, and Israel is a very litle country, Israel must not play with nukes, they should not.

Hezbollah fully entering the conflict is very likely lead to Third World War. I believe the door to WW III was already opened by the Russia-Ukraine war.

You are right!! Just ask our German friend @Ich about it!

$$$. Cushioned life. The GCC used to support Palestinians a lot but they are resigned to the reality: A regional war will destroy them. So why bother for a couple of million Palestinians?? In that sense, I can't blame them but then they should know they are and will remain at the mercy of the corporate interests in Washington/Tel Aviv forever.

This is about race! Wherever white settlers go, they build walls around them. Even in Mexico the Gringo community is often walled in. Part of that is for protection but part is to keep away from darker people. Even in Israel, I hear a darker Jew is not the same as the European Jew. Deep down, under the guise of religion, it is the skin color which is a major driving factor in Zionism. They think they are superior. It is not coincidence that the Global South, which is darker in skin tone, is more supportive of Palestinians as well as even the Latinos/Black communities in America.
A lot of Mizrahi and Sephardim Jews are just as racist against Arabs as the White Jews though because of bitterness of having had to flee their historic homes.

@mulj looks at this and says
“testimonies of people encountered Hamas spoke in high regard of their treatment by them”
I already replied, this was clarified earlier, sadly she was dressed like that on festival by and we do not know any more information about incident.
Is this all you got? That is why you cheer that price is collective ongoing punishment in genocidal form by jew nazis, you are sick if you think, it is.

if iran gets into the fray and us doesnt want to send troops then only option left is nuke
Well thay should leash their dog in tel aviv, or who is whose dog is question of million dollars.

Yes.
Mangled civilian, see the fucking video.
Gunned down elderly, see the fucking video
Suicide attacks on Civilian buses and rocket at school bus, happened during second intifada and hamas claimed responsibility for attacks.

Already gave links and sources pages ago.
other did so too.

No amount of evidence or information will cure those who are willingly blind.
I am not even going to bother to rehash the links.
Again one shows an unhealthy appetite for aggression to those that won’t bow to the untruths told.
You are beginning to show a vile temper - hope there isn’t a gun near you little man - I fear for your relations.
I don’t see any difference from an innocent Jewish baby or Palestinian baby. I detest this unnecessary war to suit the aim of the right wing Bibi party. I want a cease fire and return of all civilians.
You internet global warrior want to see innocent Palestinians butchered using the excuse Hamas is hiding behind them.
The indiscriminate killing of innocent people in hospitals and schools and refugee camps are war crimes. I am no fan of Hamas and I cannot endorse these actions - however don’t come all pious and suggest the response has been anything but genocide.

You are here abusing other members retard -
Stop it - this isnt one of your shit Indian forums.
You are
Constantly attempting to be more Jewish than the Jewish and it’s becoming boring. You show zero acceptance of the hideous crimes
Committed by the IDF - yet concentrate your abuse on Muslims - pretending to be anti Hamas but really venting your abuse on all Muslims. Oldest trick in the book.
Now stop polluting the forum with low quality shit biased posts and if you want to debate objectively then accept war crimes are being committed - genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Watch it. There are some posters who see this and still state hamas is without fault.

I get pissed off at that. You ignore it and instead rush to their defence.

This is my opinion: if the world community appeases to Israel in the evacuation/ethnic cleansing. Compare it to a historical event of what nazi germany was doing with anchluss ( annexation of Austria) as well as Czech annexation. At the time people were also talking about to peace and appeasement. Thinking or hoping perhaps that it would lead to peace and put an end to things. So If the Middle East appeases to israel now, it will lead to further expansion. As they have cultural and religious links to Jordan, Egypt and other countries around them.

Back
Top Bottom