What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Can you provide evidence of such claims ?
Yes.
Mangled civilian, see the fucking video.
Gunned down elderly, see the fucking video
Suicide attacks on Civilian buses and rocket at school bus, happened during second intifada and hamas claimed responsibility for attacks.

Already gave links and sources pages ago.
other did so too.

No amount of evidence or information will cure those who are willingly blind.
I am not even going to bother to rehash the links.

Yes.
Mangled civilian, see the fucking video.
Gunned down elderly, see the fucking video
Suicide attacks on Civilian buses and rocket at school bus, happened during second intifada and hamas claimed responsibility for attacks.

Already gave links and sources pages ago.
other did so too.

No amount of evidence or information will cure those who are willingly blind.
I am not even going to bother to rehash the links.

Why are you so aggressive ? No wonder you kill babies and civilians

No wonder people hate you

So angry and aggressive all the time

LOLOLOL!!!
Renaming ZION square to TOLERANCE square.... :rofl:
And I didnt think that zionists had either a sense of humor or irony.

Do these people not realise [or even care] just how utterly awful this is making both them and israel look as a whole.
Then again if you have the governments of the west willing to not just turn a blind eye to the crimes committed by your nation,but to actively support it in the committing of these crimes the why not act like complete nazi fvckheads,the west certainly isnt going to call you out on it,so you can literally be just as offensive as you like.
This guy was like
Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 11-39-06 Everyday Israelis Express Support for Genocide to Abby Marti...png

"1400 years later we come back! They took the land from us! Not the Romans,not the Persians,not the Byzantines,it was the Arabs!"

Ok,I'm not saying Jews shouldn't have a homeland in Israel,but some of them are saying some weird things...

Last edited:
if u guys know how crazy the religious fanatics in the us are u should assume nuclear war over this israel issue is not off the table

The leader of DPRK (Democratic Peoples' Republic of Korea) has made up his mind. He is going to support the Palestinian resistance. Way to go!

The free world is uniting. Shame on the so-called Sunni Muslim nations who watch Palestinians in Gaza and West Bank butchered.

I’ve seen one or more YouTube videos where people said that they had a near-death experience or dream in which they were told that North Korea will launch missiles and start WW3.

If it was an Anglo-Zionist I would be worried.

This is huge problem, which should be dealt first

Attachments

• IMG_20231101_164716_740.jpg
    IMG_20231101_164716_740.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 31
Good move if its true however how he gonna deliver assistance to gaza without the fag motherfucker elsisi opens the tunnels or rafah crossing?

Where there is a will, there is a way. Hopefully, tunnels are operational, and you know Sinai is a big desert. With the correct price, people will get things to Gaza. I, at least, hope so.

When Omar Al-Bashir was in power Sudan, things were getting to Gaza thru Sinai. That is what I heard, not sure how much truth to it. He was overthrown, and they intended to close that channel. With Sudan being in civil war, that route can still be exploited.

Blowback: How Israel Went From Helping Create Hamas to Bombing It​

Hamas wants to destroy Israel, right? But as Mehdi Hasan shows in a new video on blowback, Israeli officials admit they helped start the group.

This isn’t a conspiracy theory. Listen to former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

“The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists. “I … suggest focusing our efforts on finding ways to break up this monster before this reality jumps in our face,” he wrote.

They didn’t listen to him. And Hamas, as I explain in the fifth installment of my short film series for The Intercept on blowback, was the result. To be clear: First, the Israelis helped build up a militant strain of Palestinian political Islam, in the form of Hamas and its Muslim Brotherhood precursors; then, the Israelis switched tack and tried to bomb, besiege, and blockade it out of existence.

The zionist regime went from promoting Hamas to divide Palestinians and weaken Palestinians in Palestinians' quest for a Palestinian statehood... to crying "antisemite" and crying fake victimhood of the very organization Israel helped to create.

Shouldn't Israel bomb those responsible for Hamas' creation, bomb the zionist regime. The Palestinians wanted a state of their own with Arafat. Israel instead gave them Hamas to divide and weaken the Palestinians. Palestinians are innocent in their support for Hamas. The zionist regime is the guilty party.

Last edited:
if u guys know how crazy the religious fanatics in the us are u should assume nuclear war over this israel issue is not off the table
We know but westerners does not know, they sing whole day secular, secular and similar songs

This guy was like
View attachment 967277

"1400 years laters we come back! They took the land from us! Not the Romans,not the Persians,not the Byzantines,it was the Arabs!"

Ok,I'm not saying Jews shouldn't have a homeland in Israel,but some of them are saying some weird things...

Look how these Israeli Zionist dogs baby killers treat their fellow Jewish people

Imagine how they treat the Palestinians

Back
Top Bottom