What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Watch it. There are some posters who see this and still state hamas is without fault.

I get pissed off at that. You ignore it and instead rush to their defence.
Listen you retard.
Tell me where I have defended the scum? Anyone taking life of innocent is in my eyes vile.
Now stop having little man syndrome and accept the response of the Israeli has been nothing short of genocide and littered with war crimes?
People sometimes behave in uncontrollable outbursts when losing family members. Innocent people become full of vile anger and aggression and you are seeing unacceptable behaviour due to atrocities being committed.
If nothing else Jews all over the world are shitting bricks for the actions of their shitty nazi style leaders.
Sad coz most of them want this to stop too

Watch it. There are some posters who see this and still state hamas is without fault.

I get pissed off at that. You ignore it and instead rush to their defence.

Hei Dude, who ever killed civilian in war deliberately they will get huge sin, if Hamas do it, they will get huge sin and as well as Israeli

Better you stop this as if no Muslim ever admit it

-----------------------------------------

1698854725009.jpeg

No need to be piss off as real Muslim will always try to be fair

1698854817550.jpeg

1698854837010.jpeg

Unlike Christianity, Muslim cannot go to heaven just because he/she is Muslim, afterlife depends on what we do and killing innocent is part of big sin in Islam

1698855531967.jpeg

Last edited:
West Bank will be the next target after Gaza, I hope they get weapons somehow.

After West Bank it will be Egypt, Saudi, Jordan and Syria's turn. They have already
been peppering Syria for a long time.

I found the following somewhere:

Deuteronomy 7:1-2, 24:

“Yahweh told Israel that he has identified “SEVEN NATIONS GREATER AND STRONGER THAN YOURSELF” (caps mine), that “you must put under curse of destruction,” and not “show them any pity.” As for their kings, “you will blot out their names under heaven.”

Everyone remembers Gen Wesley Clark going to the Pentagon two months after 9/11 and learning about the neocon/Christian Zio-con plan to target 7 countries in 5 years for destruction:

Those were Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Somalia, Sudan – and Iran.

All of them were destabilized, destroyed or plunged into chaos.

The last one on the list is Iran.

US ‘plans to attack seven Muslim states’

As I keep saying, the policy of the US Govt. is hijacked by interests groups and here is Prof. Sachs confirming it. To the Israeli supporters here: Your tune would change the day the American govt. is able to act in America's interests!! Idiotic Europeans or Indians or Vietnamese or Greek here rooting for Israel should drill this into their thick heads: Basically it is the lobbies in America who have made American foreign policy in the Middle East so corrosive against America's own interests and the day the influence of the lobbies is reduced, American policy will change and so WILL your idiotic narrative!!
And time is coming up when Americans will openly start naming 'Jews' to pinpoint the moles inside the US Govt! Some, like Scott Ritter and the CIA Analyst Larry Johnson are already naming Jews in their videos.

@ZeGerman and other dense heads, all proofs from jews nazis are like this, fabricated in purpose to agitate slow brains in west and then they can make new round of crimes against humanity when palestinians retaliate in any manner.
For the sake humanity if you have any left within drop off from their juice which made you junkies for their cause.

What will it take for the world to stand up

Every red like has been crossed

Back
Top Bottom