What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You are in Greece, I said that you are in Rhodos. I see now , deep down by the reflective instict you know that Rhodos is not Greece but Turkish.
Man you're drunk,stop posting please.

I said I'm in Greece,why should I be stressed by Karabakh and Gaza?

I badly need to talk to your carer, tourist season is over , grey skies are coming with the southern wind. Armenians are living in the sports Halls in Yerevan, Moishe is in atik in Ghaza and you and that Kyke Kachrun with stone faces in front of toilet mirror imaging how and shadow boxing and thinking how would you punch my face in.
Relax my son ,come to Dr Mehmed, your pain and will be gone , even I can help Bobby and Minjjita. At least for God sake man , watch My Fat Greek Wedding.
Please please look for help.
Yours sincerely Dr Mehmed

conventional warfare?? LOL.

So did HAMAS fought a set piece with Israel with tanks, artillery and aircraft?

Dude, don't make me laugh....

They aren't using Gorilla warfare unless you blind. This is conventional warfare by all definitions. They have destroyed tanks nothing big deal. Conventioinal conflict when two entities collide one is invaded the other is pushing back or vice versa

11 Palestinians in the West Bank martyred since yesterday

الصحة: ١١ شهيداً في محافظات الضفة الغربية منذ أمس السبت.

Just saw the speech by the Palestinanian Diplomat to the UN, prior to the UN Security Meeting. Beautiful speech that reflects the inhumanity that they ared forced to endure.

Will be a speect lost like water in rain i am fraid ...

The UN Security Meeting will of course be a waste of time as usual ...

1696791969036.png

hey, forgot to mention even we dont agree much ( egypt and iran) but thanks for the weapons and money you sent to hamas.
If a Muslim helps a non Muslim, it will be out of mercy.

If a Muslim helps an other Muslim, it will be out of duty. And when you perform your duty, no one has to thank you for it.

I want Palestinians to be able to take an eye for an eye. Inshallah

Israelis want their captives back so they start carpet bombing Gaza. Hamas needs to keep them hidden in Gaza for a long time. Until there is a guarantee of a two state solution.

The could have easily send a UN force to stop the fighting but they never did because Usa/Israel wants to expand the Israeli state. For them Palestinians are not threat, small militias fighting against a modern army with nukes.
Both sides don't want the UN.

Back
Top Bottom