What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

LOL Why are you asking? Do you want to accommodate them too?
They'll pay :P

~

250 Bodies Found at Festival Site in Southern Israel

Running-from-scene-640x400.jpg

Hundreds flee gunmen at a music festival near Kibbutz Re'im, October 7, 2023.

~
And from what I read yesterday,this was supposed to be a festival about peace?

They aren't using Gorilla warfare unless you blind. This is conventional warfare by all definitions. They have destroyed tanks nothing big deal. Conventioinal conflict when two entities collide one is invaded the other is pushing back or vice versa

Gorilla warfare??

R.jpg

And no, using pre-determined unit for infiltrate behind enemy line or conducting long range reconnassian patrol ARE part of Guerrilla warfare or a part of asymmetrical warfare. And all warfare involve one invading and one defending their territories, you need to have an enemy in a point where you don't want to be to have a war....otherwise you can't fight yourself with yourself.....

Again, don't make me laugh.......

Israel cannot compromise with Hamas on the issue of kidnapped hostages.

If Hamas is successful, in the future, they will apply the same trick again, arrest more Jews and then use it as a bargaining chip.

Have u seen how Armenians treated azeris in karabakh n adjoining areas? This was payback and now armenians crying. War and occupation was a normal thing in the past and if anything, muslim invaders were considered most merciful. After 1000 years of rule in india, muslims are still in minority. On the other hand, ur so called secular wesrerners wiped out whole indigenous civilizations. Murdered whole civilizations by gifting them infected blankets, that is the worst barbarianism ull ever find. In modern times, ull not see muslims conquering other lands and forcing locals to live in open air prison, u wont find muslims in modern times invading a country based on lies of WMD. So maybe ppl were cruel in past but now the in modern times, the so called civilized world is the most cruel.

The Spanish Empire literally created a new race by r4ping and pillaging the people in Latin America....

Gorilla warfare??

View attachment 959560

And no, using pre-determined unit for infiltrate behind enemy line or conducting long range reconnassian patrol ARE part of Guerrilla warfare or a part of assymetrical warfare.

Again, don't make me laugh.......

English is not my first langauge now that being said.. Why do you think Hamas, PIJ mobilized 200k to 300k in Gaza to clash with Israeli armed forces do you think that is assymetrical warfare get the fuk outta here

sure, please go on the internet and explain every video.

I can guarantee you that sounded more like excuse than explanation.
Israelis do not have exslusive right to crimes, i condemn every crime by resistance forces but you will not find that in official western narrative, that is huge difference

As I said, it's one thing you try to target Israeli military installation, okay, I will even give you rocket to Tel Aviv, not pretty but I considered that okay, but another thing trying to go to someone home and kidnap people. You want to focus your fight with the establishment, not the people, if Ukraine war had taught people anything is that innocents people suffering galvanise support, and those who commit those act on civilian loses support.
lots of fake videos are circulating, plus I think Hamas will consider illegal settlement a legitimate target, civilians are killed by Israel as well, but yet we saw not the same outcry from people here or on international stage, that sheer feeling of hopelessness can drive any people/nation/Organization to take desperate measures.
I would say Israeli of course have their fault, but you don't get to be right automatically just because your enemy are at fault. You still need to choose how to attack if you are going to attack.
I think that's the issue when you say,
I would say Israeli of course have their fault
Killing civilians, building illegal settlements or killing kids/medics/journalists are not faults my friend, those are war crimes and should be called as such. Although I am always against targeting civilians (minus my trolling on Afghanistan) for that vary reason I was against USA invasions and still against US drop of nukes on Japan in WW2.

Yes, they always loses propaganda war, and this attack would not win any either.........And you aren't just talking about HAMAS that's gonna get dead, after this, a lot of Palestinian who may have nothing to do with this is going to die, a lot of Israeli who may have nothing to do with this is going to die, and even a lot more of HAMAS, Palestinian and Israeli who have everything to do with this is going to die, and the world will not remember this as a direct result of years and years of Israeli oppression, they will remember this as a HAMAS terrorist attack. So effectively, it achieve nothing and have thousand if not ten of thousand of both Palestinian and Israeli cashing the cheque for HAMAS with their life, is it still worth it?
Again, whether its worth it or not we shall know soon, but the point here is what is a Palestinian should do ? Just like people sitting in comfortable living rooms posting about war are stupid and will never understand the trauma attached to it, just like that a America sitting in its comfort zone with CNN or FOX or BBC on television has no idea what life is for a Palestinian who is living under the occupation, As i said if the world was able to put a leash on Israel through UN, or at least USA tell them to stop targeting civilians or building more illegal settlement or stealing people's home by force, things would not come to that. Every year we see Israel attack Al-Aqsa mosque in Ramadan, every year we see them bulldoze villages, or shooting protesting kids, who will held them accountable ? I know UN/Amnesty/human rights commission is not neither is world.

so dialogue is not possible and that make military action possible all of a sudden?

Again, you don't get to win a war because you need to, and doing things like this will not likely to get support from anyone. That's the issue here. Or is it some sort of "oh it's not gonna change anything so **** it and let go big and go home"?

Resistance isn't something that you can give up on

We are Muslims, others might break be give up in the face or persecution and overwhelming force and brutality but Muslims won't, it's a process of endless resistance against a enemy and every death and brutality acts as a tool to inspire the faithful across the world to never give up.

Bottom line is that, we will suffer but we won't give up, not now, not ever until the people of Palestine are free

If you think dialogue is an alternative then sure,, but that dialogue is impossible with the U.S making dialogue impossible, it's the main reason why this situation has not been resolved because of its one sided funding and support of Israel

Otherwise the financial costs and reality of constant conflict would have forced the Israeli to make concessions

Instead it has endless rope to occupy and brutalise the Palestinian population

Back
Top Bottom