What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If Hezbollah or/and Taliban join the fight against Israel with ground forces, i feel US will send ISIS to help Israel, lets keep watching.

They already tried to build up salafi terrorist groups in Syria to checkmate Syria, which is done mostly, the government of Lebanon is pro Saudia and when the time comes they will become anti Hizbollah. So the Syrian war made hizbollah alot weaker.

If Israel is under any real threat, Usa will certainly send in 500,000 troops to protect Israel, they even did it for Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.

The issue here is, the US is going to arm Israeli, it's naive to think the US won't because of white nationalist, the people are going to forget what Israel had done, that is if they knew anything to begin with, this attack is giving the Israeli more leeway to be more brutal, because they are going to use it to say we go soft on them and this happened.

This attack don't get anything done, you are not expecting to win a war against Israel with these hit and run attack. Because at some point you are going to need to stop and defend your gain and that is when they make mince meat out of you.(not saying you as you, I meant the attacker) and you loses international support over this. That is going make the clause even harder.

Hamas absolutely knows it can't win a war on its own. Hamas is trying to trigger a regional war with this move. And force everyone to get involved.

I take that as act of sheer desperation from Hamas part, as i mentioned if you follow up news for past few years its hard to deny that posture of Israel and IDF has increase in aggressive, we have seen illegal settlements, attacks on Palestinian villages, kids been shot dead, journalists and medics without anyone from international community even dare to bring a resolution in UN to condemn it, and if someone manage to do something USA always VETO it, now in desperate situation people/nations/Organizations take desperate measures, but if we put ourselves in Hamas shoes and think, for them they always are losing the propaganda war, not only them but Palestinian cause has little to no support in west, so for them its a do something and die, or do nothing but still die.
As I said, it's one thing you try to target Israeli military installation, okay, I will even give you rocket to Tel Aviv, not pretty but I considered that okay, but another thing trying to go to someone home and kidnap people. You want to focus your fight with the establishment, not the people, if Ukraine war had taught people anything is that innocents people suffering galvanise support, and those who commit those act on civilian loses support.

I would say Israeli of course have their fault, but you don't get to be right automatically just because your enemy are at fault. You still need to choose how to attack if you are going to attack.

Yes, they always loses propaganda war, and this attack would not win any either.........And you aren't just talking about HAMAS that's gonna get dead, after this, a lot of Palestinian who may have nothing to do with this is going to die, a lot of Israeli who may have nothing to do with this is going to die, and even a lot more of HAMAS, Palestinian and Israeli who have everything to do with this is going to die, and the world will not remember this as a direct result of years and years of Israeli oppression, they will remember this as a HAMAS terrorist attack. So effectively, it achieve nothing and have thousand if not ten of thousand of both Palestinian and Israeli cashing the cheque for HAMAS with their life, is it still worth it?

The Palestinians should start their fight from West Bank also so that the enemy forces are not able to concentrate on Gaza. Similarly, Hezbollah should start the attack from Lebanon.

And as I ask, what do you expect to get from fighting Israel?

History told us, it's 5 : 0 (or 5 1 if you count 2005 Gaza war is a success)

As I said, this change nothing at the end game, and if it does not change anything, you are doom to fail in this, whatever you are doing, I mean, unless you call it a "victory" when after another 20 years and generation of Gazan and Palestinian being killed and maul and Israeli leaves and go back to what it was yesterday.......

The answer is dialogue, not fighting, and certainly not this level of fighting, which make Palestinian loses status in the international circle, and they need that to gain independence.

Dialogue is not possible, because the U.S makes dialogue impossible with unquestioned support for Israel

It means it has no consequences

Hamas absolutely knows it can't win a war on its own. Hamas is trying to trigger a regional war with this move. And force everyone to get involved.
I just don't see how anyone want to join in with this? I mean, educated me as you wish, but all I can see if the west is going to involve in Israel behalf, unless I am missing something?.......I just cannot see moderate Muslim country see this and think "Hey I am going to be a part of this"........

You are cheering Hamas today but will you cry for them tomorrow?, I don't know...!
But if past experiences are taken into consideration then Pakistanis will not shed a tear for their own dead but cry like the Nile for the Palestinians/ other muslims...!

Hamas and Palestinians are heroes. We don't cry for heroes

Shut up pajeet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom