What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I don't have any issue with HVG. I'm rightfully sharing criticism of Hezbollah for abandoning Palestinians and not making true on their red lines and promises. Also have criticized Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and more. And will continue to do so.

I share that criticism with you if you haven’t noticed from my previous posts despite being Shia. I want to look at the right or wrong not at the pre established goal stands and needlessly defend them. You know that brother and I still share the same feelings. I ain’t making you happy here because rest assured we might get some arguments amongst ourselves down the road just don’t do to me what you do to others you can be ruthless lol ❤️

Extremely ignorant comments.

If you think 10 F-35 jets can destroy a large country's military then you need to stop watching Hollywood superhero movies and seek mental help.
It was more tongue in cheek.

Not sure why you're being so aggressive as your views in this thread have been the same as mine. So calm your t1ts

As for mental help, if anyone thinks the Iranians won't get smashed by the US's airpower they need mental help. Which is why why Iran won't directly get involved.

S
10 B-52s can tho...

B-52s are nothing more than giant targets in the sky. Any nation with decent surface to air missile systems can target and eliminate these planes. The zionistis and western powers are used to bombing flip flop militants and forgot what a real war is.

I don't think people in the region care about insulting powerful regimes and organizations. You must not be familiar with the general public of the Middle East.
Well every time I criticise Hamas by reminding you Hamas cowardly stayed on the sidelines whilst its Sunni Palestinian brothers in Gaza were being bombed by Israel in 2022 and Hamas Leader Haniyeh has 3 sisters that live in Israel and whose children have even served in the IDF, you threaten to get me banned from the thread, so I guess you are not from the region if you care

This is powerful.

Bro just remember, there no AI here there are actual human beings. Be logical and rational as I expect you to be but if your going to be emotional and biased then atleast say so before hand so we know what we are dealing with .

I think if Israel wins this war, one of the objectives will be to remove this cheap rocket pinprick ability. There is no sense in them ending the war and still allow Hamas the ability to fire rockets. Any Israeli government that allows that will be ridiculed. So, it is either dissolve the country and go away somewhere or stop the rocket attack at least for some time.

A major Israeli site was/is saying today something like 'once we take care of Hamas, we will fully focus on Hezbollah'. So it is not just Hamas--Hezbollah knows they are next.

But for how long Israelis could live in peace without meaningful compromises? Israelis, due to their being a rich tiny country full of people who could emigrate elsewhere can't afford even 10 rockets fired upon it every day from multiple locations. You live in America and you know the level of even 'noise' from social activities are strictly regulated in richer 'subdivisions'. And here we are talking about living in fear for lives and property, travel plans, sunbathing on a beach, outdoor concerts... well, you get the picture.

We shouldn't forget that Israel is not throwing stones from a glasshouse; it is throwing stones from a fishbowl. It is an IMPOSSIBLE situation for Israel unless they learn to live in peace as part of that region and I wish they so so before it would be too late for them.

Can someone explain to me why are Palestinian population is not resisting after getting showered in daily basis? It’s all Hamas, Hamas and Hamas.

Or is it too early to say?
The Palestinians are picking pieces of their babies and children and being brutalised. What a stupid fecking comment.

Sick of this thread being ruined by trolls.

3 things are certain in life , death, taxes and you and @HGV not getting a long. You as ab arab and Persians are two proud nations. So I tried in the past but what rhe hell is a nobody brown person going to do lol mind you I am talking about arabs and Iranians in general. Both are proud nations.
I don't take issue with criticism of Hezbollah (or Iran). But trolling them by repeating lies ('same tower attacked' bla bla) by insulting their flag is not legitimate criticism. I would rather we avoid attacking each other and focused on the bigger evil, but others unfortunately do not wish to do this.

I don't take issue with criticism of Hezbollah (or Iran). But trolling them by repeating lies ('same tower attacked' bla bla) by insulting their flag is not legitimate criticism. I would rather we avoid attacking each other and focused on the bigger evil, but others unfortunately do not wish to do this.
Because some people still can't see beyond Sunni Shia nonsense. And have to make this sectarian.

Brother nobody wants to troll any country. I want to visit your country infact and pay respect to my master imam reza (AS) . The second part of your comment is what I have been virtually screaming here if you will. UNITY UNITY!

Back
Top Bottom