What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hezbollah fighters want to, Hezbollah political leadership doesn't want to. They have so many weapons they have no excuse to keep reducing themselves to PR stunts.
This is an example of valid criticism (I don't agree with it, but it's valid). Mocking their logo is not legitimate criticism but trolling and insulting.

this is a difficult one

once Israel cuts Gaza in half the North will be wiped clear and Hamas as we know it will not exist as they have no where to go

I think Iran will sacrifice Hamas for Hezbollah because without Hezbollah Iran has no Ace up its sleeve

flip side is that Hezbollah attack Israel + Houthi's and then by default this will bring Iran into the conflict

then all the US bases in the Middle East will be overrun by Iranian back militias which are now all over Eastern Saudi Arabia

USAF will répond from air as usual but without boots on the ground the gains will be limited

it means hitting Iran which then begs the question , Russia + China ?

Hamas is no pawn or proxy of Iran in order to be sacrificed. And Iran and Hezbollah can't sacrificing anything. They're not a party to the war. They're simply cowardly and scared to fight Israel. And even worse probably see Israel as a ally in the region. You throw around a bunch hilarious rhetoric as if the people that are scared to fire a grad rocket at Israel will do anything to Israel or the US in the future.

Iran has no defence against the US and Israel's airpower. 10 F35s would utterly wreck their military and destroy whatever progress they have made. Sure they might strike some US bases and strike Tel Aviv but they will be annihilated. Which is why they're fighting only through proxies.
Extremely ignorant comments.

If you think 10 F-35 jets can destroy a large country's military then you need to stop watching Hollywood superhero movies and seek mental help.

This is an example of valid criticism (I don't agree with it, but it's valid). Mocking their logo is not legitimate criticism but trolling and insulting.
I don't think people in the region care about insulting powerful regimes and organizations. You must not be familiar with the general public of the Middle East.

I think if Israel wins this war, one of the objectives will be to remove this cheap rocket pinprick ability. There is no sense in them ending the war and still allow Hamas the ability to fire rockets. Any Israeli government that allows that will be ridiculed. So, it is either dissolve the country and go away somewhere or stop the rocket attack at least for some time.

If a country with leading edge technologies and is self professed ( or bragged) in saying they are civilized and cultured and the rest of the region is ignorant. Now think about this if that entity thinks removing of “rockets” is the the path to salvation then the war is lost lol. For example I have a PS5 but I think if I take away my cousins PS1 and then think I win. Well…..WTF.

I don't think people in the region care about insulting powerful regimes and organizations. You must not be familiar with the general public of the Middle East.

3 things are certain in life , death, taxes and you and @HGV not getting a long. You as ab arab and Persians are two proud nations. So I tried in the past but what rhe hell is a nobody brown person going to do lol mind you I am talking about arabs and Iranians in general. Both are proud nations.

Egypt ain't gonna do shit, little man. Pipe down...

Okay Big man, appreciate the intel you received from Egypt and now can you can be happy and bomb the “little man” bruh, do you even proof read the stuff you write. Now if you say to me what he wrote, bruh, his people are getting bombed daily while you are sitting in Florida or California lol. People who know be here barely know I am level headed and I ain’t bragging but ponder on what he wrote, he said Egypt ain’t gonna allow ethnic cleansing. Imagine me saying Germany is gonna commit some world war 2 horrors and British said they ain’t gonna allow it, and I say what the hell is British going to little man. Like proof read that shit and reflect.

3 things are certain in life , death, taxes and you and @HGV not getting a long. You as ab arab and Persians are two proud nations. So I tried in the past but what rhe hell is a nobody brown person going to do lol mind you I am talking about arabs and Iranians in general. Both are proud nations.
I don't have any issue with HVG. I'm rightfully sharing criticism of Hezbollah for abandoning Palestinians and not making true on their red lines and promises. Also have criticized Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and more. And will continue to do so.

Iran has no defence against the US and Israel's airpower. 10 F35s would utterly wreck their military and destroy whatever progress they have made. Sure they might strike some US bases and strike Tel Aviv but they will be annihilated. Which is why they're fighting only through proxies.

For any country seeking to deter another in the event of an escalation you have to have a strong airforce. See PAF. Iran's airforce is a joke unfortunately. So they have clearly made a calculation that yes they can bring a lot of destruction to Israel with their missiles but in return the losses they will sustain and the end of their military is not worth it. Hence the best Iran can do is to see if Israel will be foolish enough to go into Lebanon.
I think you are mistaken with the aircraft. F-35 are fighters, they can't do much damage on a large country like Iran in case of war. For example, the Gulf war employed these assets at the start:
The initial strikes were carried out by Tomahawk cruise missiles launched from U.S. Navy warships situated in the Persian Gulf, by F-117A Nighthawk stealth bombers with an armament of laser-guided smart bombs, and by F-4G Wild Weasel aircraft as well as F/A-18 Hornet aircraft armed with HARM anti-radar missiles. These first attacks allowed F-14 Tomcat, F-15 Eagle, F-16 Fighting Falcon, and F/A-18 Hornet combat aircraft to gain air superiority over Iraq and then continue to drop television-guided and laser-guided bombs.

Back
Top Bottom