What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Iran provides financial support and weapons to Hamas. It is possible that Iran encouraged Hamas to carry out this attack in order to block peace negotiations between Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Hamas believes that Iran will intervene to protect Hamas and the Gaza Strip if Israel retaliates. But they were deceived. Iran just used Hamas, then abandoned it
the problem is
Iran even was not aware of the attack according to Palestinian , Iranian , American , European and even Martian .
only Netanyahu believe Iran is behind the attack

@LeGenD

I apologise sir for my abruptness. Perhaps my passion and frustration has resulted me in becoming over sensitive. I should control it.
There are limited trustworthy reporting going on at the moment and am relying on PDF to hear the ground realities and I’m getting more and more frustrated - apologies again

I have seen many Irish comments over the years, they vocally back Palestine.
One time I came across an Irish teacher in an elevator. I asked which Ireland is he from. He said, the free one.

maybe Palestines should do more about protecting their own. Like Israel does. Air raid sirens, bunkers, Air defences, Israel has everything for their people.

Hamas has huge tunnel systems. But not for the people.
Hamas knows how to attack. But not how to defend. If they cared for their people like Israel does, these fatality numbers would look totally different.
really tunnel for 2 million people against BLU-109 that usa provided generously without any charge or against the GBU-31?

@LeGenD

I apologise sir for my abruptness. Perhaps my passion and frustration has resulted me in becoming over sensitive. I should control it.
There are limited trustworthy reporting going on at the moment and am relying on PDF to hear the ground realities and I’m getting more and more frustrated - apologies again
To me too please,because you have repeatedly used derogatory comments and accused me of being an Indian.

Jihad? Nothing will shut me up, I like freedom of speech and opinions.
I respect others opinions, even if I don’t agree with them.
Innocent people shouldn’t die, and that counts for both sides in this conflict.
But if you want to fight a stronger enemy, in this case Israel, people shouldn’t complain when there are consequences.

And if you know Israel’s history, you know they fight back with all their power.
So again… action is reaction.
is that love for freedom of speech the reason that certain European countries banned and criminalized any support for Palestine ?

To me too please,because you have repeatedly used derogatory comments and accused me of being an Indian.
Go forth and multiply dirty Indian - one that talks about his mother on an open forum to gain sympathy. One that denies there is genocide and war crimes taking place in Gaza. Now don’t quote me again.

Trump Ally Mike Johnson Elected House Speaker, Shifting GOP Further Right

New House Speaker Mike Johnson, an Evangelical Christian, Holds Ties to Israel’s Far Right

Louisiana Rep. Mike Johnson described his 2020 visit to Jerusalem’s Temple Mount as ‘the fulfillment of a biblical prophecy’; his election is the most significant victory to date for evangelicals in D.C.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/new-h...christian-holds-ties-israel-far-right/5837888

MAGA was and is about making Christian Zionism “Great Again”. The fake populists have been had. I figured out Trump was a fraud in 2016, after watching this video:

Trump is a phony populist, a phony isolationist. There to fool the gullible, same as buddy the fake populist Putin. Both are buddies and take opposite positions, so both can control the globe together. Trump takes one side of the globe. Putin takes the opposing side - Muslim and Chinese side.

Go forth and multiply dirty Indian - one that talks about his mother on an open forum to gain sympathy. One that denies there is genocide and war crimes taking place in Gaza. Now don’t quote me again.
When did I deny Israel's war crimes? Find a post and take a screenshot. I dare you.
When did I deny that Israel had been planning this?

All I said,is that Hamas is a terrorist organization,killed innocent people and gave Netanyahu the excuse he was looking for to wipe out Gaza.

If you do not have the capability to understand what I'm saying,ok that's your problem. But do not go around slandering me and calling me "dirty Indian".

Also,I talked about my mother because I do not allow any random idiot to insult her. That night,HGV pushed it too far.

Lebanon is a borderline failed state and the pro-Israel / anti-Hezbollah Christian groups and militias are growing stronger. They will not forgive Hezbollah if Hezbollah goes to war for Hamas and invites destruction into Lebanon, a civil war could even erupt.

Syria is in anything but good shape. Their country is still occupied by salafist jihadists, Turks and Americans.
Your posts are spot on.agree with everything you said. Not aimed at Falcon but I find it baffling how poor people's knowledge is.

There were a few deluded people here (who don't show their face now) who claimed "Syria has Russian airforce) despite even an imbecile knowing that doesn't mean anything. Israel and Russia are both okay wirh Syria being bombed as long as Russians not hit. Russia has no incentive whatsoever to get involved dkrecrly.

Nazi war machine killed over 20 million people in a war that was unleashed on many countries. This war is ugly but minuscule in comparison. Nazi war machine was a truly terrifying force and movement.
a question how many the honorable Britain and USSR killed in the countries that announced their neutrality during that war .
the sham court for Karl Dönitz tell it all they could not sentence him for anything even though he remained faithful to the ideas of third Reich to the last days of his life because every thing he did USA and Britain Navy did before him . at last they opted to sentence him for allowing forced labor in some factories .

funny fact those factories were not under his control

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom