What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I've seen these British eurofighters fly in the opposite direction earlier this year. They come from Cyprus, fly over Israel, into Jordan/Iraq, near Syria and then the transponders go off. I researched into it a bit and found that they are involved in operations in Syria. As well, there is an airbase in south Syria on the border of northwest Iraq operated by US.
A drone attack on al-Tanf in mid-October 2023 left 15 U.S. soldiers with traumatic brain injury and 2 other soldiers with minor injuries.[43]
This base sits on the highway connecting Baghdad to Damascus, a major obstacle for Iran.

Last edited:
Ah yes a U.S.-Israeli plan carnage. I'm sure Al Qaeda also knew the plan when they committed the 9/11 attacks that led to invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan that had far reaching consequences that led to millions of Muslims dead and displaced and civil wars that led to more deaths. Now Hamas also seeing it with thousand of Palestinians killed. Whether Iran cared or not, I don't know. People like to say that Americans are fighting the Russians to the last Ukrainian. I could apply that here as well where Iranians are fighting Israelis to the last Palestinian.
Don't know what you are going on about. With every 'normalization' step Israel took with Arab regimes, who are gross violaters of human rights, Israel escalated its abuse, persecution, violence, and human rights violation against Palestinians. Every western human rights organization reported it. Amnesty International called Israel apartheid state years ago. That is a very kind word for Israel. It is much worse than that. Years ago I met some South African Muslims originally from Gujarat, India, and they said life wasn't too bad in apartheid for them.

🐶 🐶 🐶

Really would not use that image if I where you.

It might biring back memories in people of what happened on the Satertday , the 7 of October.

Hamas terrorists shoots pet dog :

~
Get over the dog, you Nazi poodle.

Same could be said about you. You have your point of view, I have mine.
I’ve been to Israel multiple times, and saw what a nice country they created.
I’ve also visited other Middle East countries, and, to be honest, they are lagging behind.
So yes, I respect Israel’s right to exist. Just as I respect a two state solution. Palestine deserves their country on the Westbank and Gaza (1967 borders, without Israeli settlers).
But in all honesty, since October 7th I don’t see that happen in the foreseeable future.

And I’m not calling people with another opinion bad names, like some others here tend to do. Which, in my opinion disqualifies that person as serious contributor

WWII Nazis were very gentle compared to what the Israeli are doing today to Palestine
Nazi war machine killed over 20 million people in a war that was unleashed on many countries. This war is ugly but minuscule in comparison. Nazi war machine was a truly terrifying force and movement.

For Muslims, this battle is going to define us. It’s going to bring all the people behind the shadows defending the Zionists vs standing up for what’s matters.

This is the reasons they took Sadaam out and look at Pakistan they don’t need to take them out when 300 mill solves the problem

I am not a Jew; I am not infatuated with 'Zion agenda'. I think Israel has done many wrong things. What I want to understand is Hamas's plan to achieve their goal. Since they took big risks on October 7, they must have been hoping for big rewards. I just want to know what are the rewards they were hoping for and how they planned to achieve them.
What were the rewards of the Terrorist Warsaw uprising? just to kill germans? But at what cost? Why did they do it?

Nazi war machine killed over 20 million people in a war that was unleashed on many countries. This war is ugly but minuscule in comparison. Nazi war machine was a truly terrifying force and movement.
Having a pre plan to kill innocent Palestinians especially to you may be miniscule to you - I beg to differ.
In 2019 Netanyahu was caught off guard by saying - it’s a must to continue funding Hamas - they opposed the 2 state solution and so did he. Allowing them oxygen and flaming their existence would mean he could go on the world stage and say the Palestinian representatives won’t allow an agreement - whereas the real issue was he detested any sort of agreement that allowed the existence of the Palestine state.
Knowing that this chap has been planning for years to have this opportunity to slaughter Palestinians makes this a war crime and genocide. Children hospitals churches and mosques targeted makes this a horrific crime equal to what the Nazis did.

20231029_051959.jpg

C-146A
Primary function: Flexible, rapid, intra-theater mobility for special operations forces

Back
Top Bottom