What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Same could be said about you. You have your point of view, I have mine.
I’ve been to Israel multiple times, and saw what a nice country they created.
I’ve also visited other Middle East countries, and, to be honest, they are lagging behind.
So yes, I respect Israel’s right to exist. Just as I respect a two state solution. Palestine deserves their country on the Westbank and Gaza (1967 borders, without Israeli settlers).
But in all honesty, since October 7th I don’t see that happen in the foreseeable future.

And I’m not calling people with another opinion bad names, like some others here tend to do. Which, in my opinion disqualifies that person as serious contributor
Germany is nice country too created on bones and stolen jew properties.
I do not wonder that you had great time, similarities are overwhelming between europe in mid last century and israel is obviousl

Having a pre plan to kill innocent Palestinians especially to you may be miniscule to you - I beg to differ.
In 2019 Netanyahu was caught off guard by saying - it’s a must to continue funding Hamas - they opposed the 2 state solution and so did he. Allowing them oxygen and flaming their existence would mean he could go on the world stage and say the Palestinian representatives won’t allow an agreement - whereas the real issue was he detested any sort of agreement that allowed the existence of the Palestine state.
Knowing that this chap has been planning for years to have this opportunity to slaughter Palestinians makes this a war crime and genocide. Children hospitals churches and mosques targeted makes this a horrific crime equal to what the Nazis did.
You need to see my statement in its context that is the "scale." Nazi war machine operated on a vast scale and oppressed people in many countries in the process. This was a war of oppression that was truly gigantic in terms of scale. Nazi movement was something that you do not see very often throughout human history. Israel is bad but Hitler will find Israel very disappointing as per his standards. Hitler might even execute Netanyahu for his failure to do something big as per his standards. Hitler had standards of his own. I am just pointing out the obvious.

It looks like you misread my statement. I understand what Israel is doing - I am not trying to minimize Israeli war crimes. I am simply pointing out a fact that Hitler was so bad that war crimes of others look small in comparison to his.

Unknown aircraft circling near Israel
20231029_051939.jpg

USAF cargo leaves Amman, destination Rota (Spain). Would not fly over Israel, probably afraid to get shot down like USS Liberty.
20231029_051914.jpg

So that's where the carrier is!
Screenshot_20231029-050334_Chrome.jpg

Incoming cargo
20231029_051750.jpg

USAF tanker arriving at Rota, the base at halfway point to middleast
Screenshot_20231029-050702_Chrome.jpg

Another USAF Tanker departed Rota, headed to...
Screenshot_20231029-050502_Chrome.jpg

Lot of movement.

Looks like US is mobilizing for an escalation. Navy is here, air force is here, marines are here, spec ops are here.

Incoming cargo
View attachment 966308

USAF tanker arriving at Rota, the base at halfway point to middleast
View attachment 966309

Another USAF Tanker departed Rota, headed to...
View attachment 966310

Lot of movement.

Looks like US is mobilizing for an escalation. Navy is here, air force is here, marines are here, spec ops are here.
These morons believe in ezekiel 38. And are waiting for isreal victory. A book known to have prophecies which are wrong. Not to mention these aren't the same bani isreal that once god made a covenant with. That covenant has expired long time ago.

You need to see my statement in its context that is the "scale." Nazi war machine operated on a vast scale and oppressed people in many countries in the process. This was a war of oppression that was truly gigantic in terms of scale. Nazi movement was something that you do not see very often throughout human history. Israel is bad but Hitler will find Israel very disappointing as per his standards. Hitler might even execute Netanyahu for his failure to do something big as per his standards. Hitler had standards of his own. I am just pointing out the obvious.

It looks like you misread my statement. I understand what Israel is doing - I am not trying to minimize Israeli war crimes. I am simply pointing out a fact that Hitler was so bad that war crimes of others look small in comparison to his.
Every other post you do is either a history lesson - thanks - if I wanted that I’d go onto Google and find out what Hitler done. You seem to drift off from the facts and ground realities of the Palestinian issue today and what is happening as we speak.
I’d appreciate it if you would try sticking to the actual topic.
I see genocide and war crimes on an hourly basis and that’s the reality of it. Netanyahu the new born Hitler arises

🐶 🐶 🐶

Really would not use that image if I where you.

It might biring back memories in people of what happened on the Satertday , the 7 of October.

Hamas terrorists shoots pet dog :

~
all i see is a rabid dog attack some guy in front of the house
but what you see here , wonder if the poor cat Meowed at Zionist occupiers .
a-palestinian-kid-looks-at-a-cat-that-was-killed-by-israels-v0-owsiqym6lftb1.jpg

I have been really disappointed with Germany. I thought germans were smart but i was so wrong. Germans mostly are stupid pathetic morons. They went the wrong way by standing with hitler and standing with genocide and massacre... And now yet once again these bufoons stand with israel and again stand with genocide and massacre. History will remember u idiots.

Back
Top Bottom