What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Now we know why Israel is committing genocide in Gaza without concern for any backlash. Behind the scenes, they're all cooperating and coordinating for destruction of Hamas and the Palestinian cause. It's time for the honest and good people of the region to take a part in this fight and say no to this. And to be victorious over our enemies.

nobody will cry because after its turns into Dresden, Israel's true nature will be visible to the next generation around the world. It won't be just your arabs neighbor's children's that will hate you but the next generation of people the world over. Then for the second time in history, with the rest of the world's support gone, Israelis will have to abandon the land for the second time in history.

Thats what matters. Even against a smaller Hamas, you need US carriers and ammunition supplies. Thats how dependent Israel is. In 1973 it was understandable because Israel was fighting 4 countries. But now in addition to the world-wide hate and support from the world as this generation grows up, Israel will just disappear. This time, nobody will welcome the people that leave. Good luck!
You already hate us because of your natzis view. we don't care and we will continue eradicate Hamas isis in qaza. 20 days and all big talks form Arabs state/ iran and hizbullah..all are ((.))🤣

Whatever iran have Israel have 100 times more deadlier. We have Jericho 3 you should read about it (light reading🤣)most of iran missiles will be intercepted by arrow-3/2
Iranian don't even have a missile defense.
5-6 nuclear on major city and iran is gone
Is 100 kilotons of TNT
enough for Tel aviv and haifa?

Imagine for a second that Adolf Hitler comes back to life, he would be best buddies with netanyahu until he finds out that Netanyahu is a Jew. I can only imagine the reaction on hitlers face. Probably something like, astonishment turning into agony quickly!

Most people still don't seem to realize that Zionism and and Nazism both started around the same time and are based on the same philosophy. In Hitler's early rule the only two parties allowed to operate in Germany were the Nazis and Zionists, one for Christians and one for the Jews.

Here's a quote I found:

The importance of the Nazi-Zionist pact for Israel’s establishment is difficult to overstate. According to a 1974 analysis in Jewish Frontier cited by Brenner, between 1933 and 1939 over 60% of all the investment in Jewish Palestine came from Nazi Germany. The worldwide impoverishment of the Great Depression had drastically reduced ongoing Jewish financial support from all other sources, and Brenner reasonably suggests that without Hitler’s financial backing, the nascent Jewish colony, so tiny and fragile, might easily have shriveled up and died during that difficult period.

Such a conclusion leads to fascinating hypotheticals. When I first stumbled across references to the Ha’avara Agreement on websites here and there, one of the commenters mentioning the issue half-jokingly suggested that if Hitler had won the war, statues would surely have been built to him throughout Israel and he would today be recognized by Jews everywhere as the heroic Gentile leader who had played the central role in reestablishing a national homeland for the Jewish people in Palestine after almost 2000 years of bitter exile.

Hebrew media: There is censorship of a dangerous event on the Gaza Strip border.

Is 100 kilotons of TNT is enough for Tel aviv and haifa?
Screenshot_2023-10-26-19-40-01-817_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

Meanwhile....🤣👻

Most people still don't seem to realize that Zionism and and Nazism both started around the same time and are based on the same philosophy. In Hitler's early rule the only two parties allowed to operate in Germany were the Nazis and Zionists, one for Christians and one for the Jews.

Here's a quote I found:

Thanks for this, you just added something to my knowledge! Appreciate you!

Whatever iran have Israel have 100 times more deadlier. We have Jericho 3 you should read about it (light reading🤣)most of iran missiles will be intercepted by arrow-3/2
Iranian don't even have a missile defense.
5-6 nuclear on major city and iran is gone
One in Telaviv , Israel is gone...

Israel killed its own people. Charred bodies were as a result of Israeli airstrikes and shelling:

A senior officer in the Israeli army told Israeli Channel 12: I ordered the commander of one of the tanks to reach the Be’eri settlement, and when he arrived I ordered him to fire artillery shells at the homes in the settlement to stop the advance of the militants. This happened 5 hours after Hamas stormed the settlement, and the tank was the first armored vehicle to arrive there and it was noon. .

Back
Top Bottom