What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Yes we heard that before in Afghanistan and lraq

Those lady boys and transgenders with 65 nations on one side can’t beat Russia

And here you are boasting about LGBT army with 2 carrier and 300,000 Israeli can’t even enter Gaza
You talk big because UK wasn't subjected to invasion and occupied for many years with its cities destroyed and many killed in the process. Your country should leave NATO and fight Russians in Ukraine for a change. Let's see.

Germany came close to teaching UK a lesson but daddy US arrived to save UK.

There is a limit to tolerating senseless posts but you keep pushing it.

Current 🤣
Screenshot_2023-10-11-21-08-39-835_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg
Screenshot_2023-10-22-17-11-40-627_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg

This is what " the Secularist, liberals , atheists, Europeans " support?
Bobby, has this thing gotta do anything with the Constitution and Doctrine of the Republic.
Is this what are you signing up for?
These are European values?
I am not here to defend isis or Al Qaida , far from it . But compared to these maniacs , they are the boy scouts.
All of this for the people who call Palestinians, Hindus , Muslims. Norwegians , Ghanaians the human animals? Is that's it? What would King St . Louis say about this ?
I understand that you don't like Muslims. I don't care, fine by me . But the real question, do you like yourself????
There is no ambiguity here, is there?
Of course , you lost the last semblance of moral even towards yourself

Even during ground invasion they fight like cowards. This is the most coward terrorist army on the earth.

Urgent

Bombardment with internationally banned phosphorus bombs on large areas in the northern Gaza Strip

That lady is talking like a nun, she was just caught inappropriately groping her boyfriend at a public theatre , lol.

Israeli terrorist nation has gone mad. They're breaking relations with everyone. Soon will be like ISIS all alone in their fanatical terrorist rampage:

Brother according to Hadith, the hawarijj will join these Dajjal slaves.

Imagine for a second that Adolf Hitler comes back to life, he would be best buddies with netanyahu until he finds out that Netanyahu is a Jew. I can only imagine the reaction on hitlers face. Probably something like, astonishment turning into agony quickly!
If Uncle Adolf comes back , Natemyahu would be on his way to Majdanpek in 2 hours. He would never waste his time on this esoteric charlatan.

This is not a government, country or army. This is the most lethal terrorist group in the world:

Aaaaand here it is.

The West Bank, controlled by the toothless Abbas and has nothing to do with Hamas, is also going to be ethnically cleansed.

But again, this is supposed to be about Hamas?

This is ethnic cleansing and genocide.

More like Pan-Islamist Pakistanis worshiping Arabs while Arabs don't care for Pakistanis. Accept the reality.

Only South Asians Muslims feel a strong sense of "affinity" with other Muslims on average out of inferiority complex.

Look go the fcuk somewhere else and cry like a pussey there,,

Any and every Muslim worthy of the name understands the basics of our faith and the concept of brotherhood

Any clown who places nationalism above their faith will inevitably be ethnocentric that may be Arab, Iranian, Pakistani, Egyptian it doesn't matter

As muslims when we die your nationalism and nationality won't count for shit, so any Muslim that places his nationality or ethnicity above his faith will find out the hard way why that was a mistake

If Uncle Adolf comes back , Natemyahu would be on his way to Majdanpek in 2 hours. He would never waste his time on this esoteric charlatan.

As we are talking about hypotheticals so I can’t agree or disagree with your opinion neither you can with mine brother. That being said, I firmly believe when you get some sort of power, that is when your true nature is revealed. As our prophet said the bravest is who can control his anger and learn to forgive. This cuck netanyahu has gone totally Yahoo and is not understanding the implications of his actions today and what they mean long term for the region as a whole. Lastly will give one more example from my country ( pakistan) we had a very famous wrestler, one of the greatest of all time if not the greatest. His name was “Gama Pehelwan” pehelwan means wrestler in Punjabi. He once got into a arguement with a merchant who hit him across the head and his head started to bleed. He gave no reaction and left quietly, people came up to him and said why didn’t you whoop that guy, he replied saying I would have been ashamed hitting a person weaker than me. That is crux of the matte here in my opinion.

70% of killed in Gaza are women and children

The question is, is it really a error? or a well calculated operation to keep creating terrorists (all the relatives of innocent civilian who will seek vengeance), so Israel corrupt elite keep receiving USA money, peace is a bad business for them.

Ziodumbfucks are creating more new terrorists than terrorists killed, and the worst: maybe it's exactly what Israel corrupt state wants.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom