What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This has not been independently verified

What verification ? the man is dead , as well as a dozen of other Thai workers and a many others are held hostage in Gaza.

No shortage of evidence for that.

2325362.jpg

photo_2023-10-07_13-55-46-2-1-640x400.jpg

Hamas Beheading Thai fram worker.

How can those Hamas suporters here claim some Islamic religious justification to this ?

Where in Islam does it say that something like that is allowed ? Why are they not denounced same as ISIS. ?

Thoes Thai farm workers do the most hard agricatural works , they are hard workers that send the little they make , home to their fanilies.

How does it serves Palestnian freedom to behead and degrade him ?

~

What verification ? the man is dead , as well as a dozen of other Thai workers and a many others are held hostage in Gaza.

No shortage of evidence for that.

2325362.jpg

photo_2023-10-07_13-55-46-2-1-640x400.jpg

Hamas Beheading Thai fram worker.

How can those Hamas suporters here claim some Islamic religious justification to this ?

Where in Islam does it say that something like that is allowed ? Why are they not denounced same as ISIS. ?

Thoes Thai farm workers do the most hard agricatural works , they are hard workers that send the little they make , home to their fanilies.

How does it serves Palestnian freedom to behead and degrade him ?

~
Shove your fake stories up your a$$. Just like the 40 dead babies hoax. No one takes your government claims with any credibility.

Asking others to not intervene while at the same time helping Israelis for a ground offensive...

I hope Hamas acquires something new and nasty.

Don't you get the purpose of the media assault, PR campaigns, biding time, dissuasions, threats, posturing... for what really?
Wringing hands of those with intent, persuasion and purpose to draw the conflict in their image.

All part of mental gymnastics.

We in Pakistan have got thousands of well trained experienced fighters fought in Afghanistan and Kashmiri theatres. Why can we not send some of them for the help Gaza battle.

Where are the GCC Arabs?
Brother, you have said the same thing 20 times since the last night. Don't get me wrong here. I like you, I really do.
You see after the Turkish War of liberation , some Turkish officers asked Mustafa Kemal " We are on the roll now , we can make move onto middle East and maybe win" Mustafa Kemal answered " For almost 1000 years only this nation fought for this religion, no more". Well , he wasn't far from the truth. Was he ? Where were all of you, all this time. Not just Arabs.
Some time ago I was hungry and I passed by chicken and chips place. Inside was a pregnant woman with 8 kids . I sat and watched YouTube, Islamic relief advert. Poor diabetic with 6 children made an appeal, fron the same country like the pregnant lady. I was thinking in 2 years the only thing that will change is the number of mouth to feed. I , instead of giving some money, for something that can do something tangible, I need to spend on them. In return, I get some little guy in a mosque complaining about my Golden Cartier Dos Santos. You see , he just saving me from the Hell fire, or maybe besides all other contributions, I should sell my watch and invest in his attempt to have 12 children?
Unity of Muslims? Better no , because at the end of the day just the few ever fought for this religion. Seemingly, the nationalists did better then islamists in the last 120 years. After Abdul Hamid I haven't seen many islamists.
I understand that you live in Turkey. Turkish people shouldn't spend the money for their navy or coast guard to save the victims of tribal wars or for the people who want to see London and Paris in order to save them from Mediterranean sea.
The government's are the mirror of the people

We in Pakistan have got thousands of well trained experienced fighters fought in Afghanistan and Kashmiri theatres. Why can we not send some of them for the help Gaza battle.

Hamas has fighters. They need tech, equipment, and a logistical route. With cuck nations like Egypt and Jordan gatekeeping, the Palestinians can’t do much. They are fucked from all sides, and this is why Israel has launched the air offensive, because gun on gun, they’d run.

They will enter Gaza once there is not even a bird alive and claim victory. That’s how cowardly they are.

Back
Top Bottom