What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Then why exactly are you attacking me,when all I say is that Hamas is a terrorist organisation and did a very bad thing?

If Hamas is a terrorist organization then Israel is a terrorist enterprise/state.

If you can’t admit this, then you’re an intellectually dishonest weasel that gets a hard on from watching kids getting bombed.

Let’s see if you have an ounce of integrity.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The guy is calling the names like N word in my language. And other stuff.

Funny thing about Serbs I’ve encountered in the US. They hate Muslims and Turks, but I’ve met quite a few of them with first name Zoltan. When I asked them what the name means, they told me it comes from soltan(Turkish)…

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The great Cornel West along with seemingly the majority of the African Americans are with the Palestinians! In article today by Charles Blow--an African American columnist on NY Times--some years ago Palestinians in America had supported the Black community in their time of need and that was not forgotten.
Here is Mr. West--unbowed, uncowered!

Screenshot_2023-10-26-20-16-50-624_org.telegram.messenger-edit.jpg

Eradicated today 🔥

If Hamas is a terrorist organization then Israel is a terrorist enterprise/state.

If you can’t admit this, then you’re an intellectually dishonest weasel that gets a hard on from watching kids getting bombed.

Let’s see if you have an ounce integrity.
The problem is it's a bit more complex than this. And I don't allow you to say such FUCKING NONSENSE as
gets a hard on from watching kids getting bombed.
Ok? Enough is enough.

If you're a fucking retarded baboon who cannot fathom the idea that going inside homes and shooting families or hunting down people to execute them,is something immoral and a war crime,then you're no better than the worst extreme zionist who wants to create "Greater Israel". You're the same and you fucking love it.

So enough is enough. **** off,shut your fucking mouth and stop slandering me. Asshole.

Enough is enough!

Dumbfucks. You can't understand what I'm saying and you are sitting here every day,all day saying I'm a "zionist supporter" and all kinds of stupidities. Because you morons are stuck supporting Hamas,thinking Hamas is the only representative of the Palestinian people. Don't you know you're hurting the palestinian cause even more with such nonsense?

Get it in your thick head: Doing what Hamas did in 7 October,is not an act of resistance,it's a war crime. And a stupid move with no strategic value that took the entire Gaza Strip hostage and infuriated the Israeli right-wing into demanding the extermination of Gaza's Palestinians.

But I guess you're so geopolitically and strategically inept,that you can't see the chaos those fucktard buffoons have created.

Back
Top Bottom