What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Funny coming form an iranian.
video_image-SllQqIYZf.jpg

Israeli mass murder campaign in Gaza continues:

Urgent| Ministry of Interior in Gaza: 481 martyrs during the past 24 hours, which raises the number of martyrs since the beginning of the aggression to 7,028 martyrs.

Thanks to 3rd or 4th gen muslim sons.
We are not made to live together. It is the main lesson. And we will not forget that one in the 2026 French president election, be sure.
French have moved on to Muslim anti semitism instead of Jewish.

You are indeed the lowest form of human. Which one of my posts am I supporting Hamas? I support the plight of the Palestinian people against injustice. 70 years of oppression and living in an apartheid state and now war crimes being committed.
Now then you dirty little Indian - stop spreading lies and show me where I’ve supported Hamas?
People like you are the reason the world is so screwed up. Lies lies lies. Too embarrassed to show your own flags and attempting to troll in every other post.
Lowest form of human.
Then why exactly are you attacking me,when all I say is that Hamas is a terrorist organisation and did a very bad thing?

Pretty clear at this moment whose the mass murderer.

Encourage every Pro Palestinian to actively engage in Boycott of Israel and its products.

The deal was off, and Likud argued that there would never be peace with the Palestinians

Likud has its origin in Israeli terrorist organisations. Irgun & the Stern gang.
Indeed. So you admit the leading party in Israeli politics is a terrorist organisation and opposes peace with Palestinians or any form of political settlement.
You know exactly how you presented a few facts in order to promote a half truth, Either that or you are uninformed.
Kindly elaborate on the nature of the alleged "half truth" that you say I promoted (without explaining further).

What are they? And can you give an example of my progressive increase of the insults?
Show me the the sequence?
Haha
In the reality, you are immune to the insults. You are totally shamless and no one respect you here
Ps you claimed that I was insulting you about the history of your people. Yet I quoted a book , written by a Serb, which confirms my points.
So you are insulted by the truth ?
Don't blame, because your forefathers were perverts , they admitted it by themselves.
And when I say that yout family was my serfs. It is historical fact.
I am Bay or Beg origin and you are a serf.
Isn't that, what you complain about, ( Serb)?
So , I don't see any insults here.

It is just your feminine imagination and pride
Take the reality like man, don't cry like a girl
Ps like a man is a bit unrealistic on my part
Ratko.jpg

Your sectarianism is getting the better of you again, your obsession with Hezbollah and Iran is not healthy.
Oh nice pull sectarianism card like the antisemite card when you get criticized. Yawn.
Now let's debunk your lies:

- What you call "a pillar" is a collection of 31 massive surveillance towers spread across the (very long) Israel-Lebanon border. Israel has invested billions of dollars into this comprehensive system of surveillance across the border.
Source? Lol
- Each of these huge towers (easily 30-40m tall) carries a large amount of advanced surveillance/monitoring equipment and radars (some of these are very large in their own right).
- Hezbollah is systematically attacking and degrading the operational capabilities of these towers (they are not, contrary to your Saudi-Zionist Twitter troll propaganda, attacking the same tower every time). This has been acknowledged by the Israelis.
- Hezbollah does not fear death and openly admits its martyrs immediately. By contrast, Israel has a very strong military censor that typically hides their losses until many months later. So your pro-Zionist speculation on the relative casualties is not accurate (indeed, even the Israelis acknowledge more than "3-4 Israeli soldiers" have been neutralised by Hezbollah).
No, they will announce casualties. Hezbollah is not trying to inflict casualties. You're too hyper sensitive and delusional. They announced many times they don't intend to get involved in the war. Despite drawing red lines before. So then don't say you're a anti-Israel resistance group and don't create red lines you won't enforce. And don't make false promises.

Thanks to 3rd or 4th gen muslim sons.
We are not made to live together. It is the main lesson. And we will not forget that one in the 2026 French president election, be sure.
Have I ever said that I want to live with you? Are you imagine or what?
History of France? You don't know who you are , how possibly you can ask me not to talk about history of France?
Besides you are talking about so called history of Middle East?
Can you even follow what are you talking about.
Yes by the way, be consistent, ok you don't want to deal with the Muslims, no?
So please, petition your government not to sell Rafales to Indonesia. Qatar. UAE. Indonesia. Egypt possibly Saudi. Petition your government to return all Muslims investments , colonial damages. All that money we will invest in Muslim countries. So no need for the immigration
Oh yes , you need to pay the passage of bosphorus, Suez , Bab Al Mandheb , Malacca pass and don't touch the Moroccan part Gibraltar passage.
Tell to Total not to invest in to energy industries in Muslim countries. So f off let Armenia, Greece and Israel make business with you. Have the f. Ing principal.
All of above can be provided by China, Korea , Japan and increasingly by Muslim sources.
So f u in a
Edit, on top of it all you are going to pay Jizzia for not letting and providing, millions of Nigerians coming to you.
Clear?
If not. It will be pretty soon. Count on it

Last edited:
NAZISM ZIONISM

it is a reference to the The Dead Sea eschatological scrolls religious war between the Sons of Light and Sons of Darkness.
Except they are nationalist supremacists, which is not religious. Netanyahu is so enlightened he does not know the difference between the two. Their religious prophets are Islamic prophets and Muslims recognize them like they recognize themselves.

Hezbollah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad chiefs discuss route to ‘victory’ on Israel

Hezbollah has had near-daily exchanges of fire with Israeli forces along the border since the Gaza war erupted.

They need to speed up their discussion. As they continue to stall, hundreds are dying in Palestine.
They shouldn't be fighting for victory but De-Nazification of Israel, that should be the key objective.

Channel 13: another anti tank squad of hizbullah have been edirected. They are using them as a canon folder 😂
Some one have updated pic of the terrorist list? By now it should be 60-70 just hizbullah without Iranian shia militants with Hamas and islamic jihaddist. Those are the "elite" Iranian forces 😂👻
If we hadn't hostage in gaza i guess we would see cusiltes by the thousands (terrorist) i guess more 2 or 3 days if Qatar will not answer for the American call to release the hostages Israel will enter

Just now: another high ranking terrorist have been edirected (3 hamas high ranking members have been veporised today)

Back
Top Bottom