What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

@Hassan Al-Somal
Related to your post above about Qatar giving death sentences to the 8 high level Indian Naval Officers for spying for Israel. Here is a respectable, albeit hugely underrated, Pakistani blogger Mr. Kamran Yousaf. According to him, Pakistan had played a key role in this multi-nations interplay of India, Pakistan, Qatar and Israel.

Yup, Indians should be KICKED OUT of all Islamic countries. I don't say that lightly because I know the majority of Indians are not Modi Bakthts but too many Indians in important positions as expats in Muslim countries have the same mindset as the Modi Makhths and the Israeli implants in foreign countries.

Kick them out now or they will reach a level of insurmountable influence as they have already reached in America through their IT 'expertise'!!

IMG_20231026_193301_050.jpg

🚨🚨🚨 Warning of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Iran at the United Nations:

If the genocide in Gaza continues, even America will not be safe from the fire of war.

Israel is an aggressor and an occupier. According to international law, Palestinians have the right to armed struggle to gain independence and establish their own country.

The United States and some European countries support the killing of about 7,000 civilians in less than 3 weeks in Gaza and the West Bank.

We tell America that if the genocidal operation in Gaza continues, we will not stand by and watch.

Hamas leaders are ready to release civilian prisoners and deliver them to Tehran, and they are ready to work with Qatar and Turkey in this field, and the world should support the release of 6,000 Palestinian prisoners.

They know their comments are pure bullshit.
They want to deny that they are criminals and supporter of jewish terrorism.
Not really. They want to say that they are entitled to kill Human Animals ( according to them) and they are Children of Light and Palestinians Children of Darkness and we all should understand that. For their is completely natural
You see as they say Jews Build ( I wonder what for a long time) Arabs destroy ( Al Azhar).
Their leaders as the premise are taking the esoteric beliefs ( natanahyu) like Isaias prophecies. Yet no one of those European cuck believes in God???!!!!!!! So they aren't even the classic racist. They're the racist on the behalf of other.
Naturally, it happens when someone hasn't got even the basic Human values.
It is not for nothing I call them zeros.
Truly , apart from the most privative hate. They have nothing in them.
I mean, their own forefathers would spit on them

I am really proud of the way everyone is coming together to overturn this struggle.

The "fight" we show on this forum yet again proves we excel in wisdom and strategy.

When history is written it's these exchanges here which will be judged to be the most decisive in the battle.

Breaking News, Libya has expelled Ambassadors of Britain, US, France and Italy for their support of Israel's genocide and war crimes against the Palestinians.

Let's see if KSA , Pakistan and other Muslim countries follow.

View attachment 965409
🚨🚨🚨 Warning of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Iran at the United Nations:

If the genocide in Gaza continues, even America will not be safe from the fire of war.

Israel is an aggressor and an occupier. According to international law, Palestinians have the right to armed struggle to gain independence and establish their own country.

The United States and some European countries support the killing of about 7,000 civilians in less than 3 weeks in Gaza and the West Bank.

We tell America that if the genocidal operation in Gaza continues, we will not stand by and watch.

Hamas leaders are ready to release civilian prisoners and deliver them to Tehran, and they are ready to work with Qatar and Turkey in this field, and the world should support the release of 6,000 Palestinian prisoners.
Yep , they won't stand they will be running from the bombs.

You can wait my dear. I will not make an easy internet research for you.
Afraid to see what your brothers did ?
You are a Frenchy, a colonial animal and a supporter of child killers. Your filthy kind has stained hands with African blood.

Do you know why we are sure that Hamas did not commit any war crimes? Ill tell you French animal, because they are Muslims and Quran forbids hurting unarmed, women and children. Something that a French animal like you cannot comprehend.

You don't know even the details of history of your country, let alone these things.
Those things happened 1793. Oh yes, maybe people were dismembered alive and their intestines had been worn like the belts and hair bands. This is according to the French historians.
Obviously you are not in the mold of the old French Patriots, you are a patriot of the Jews.
Easily impressionable, naively emotive etc.
You yourself aren't able nor willing the biggest danger which threaten your country. I can go on about this, I truly can but what is the point? Someone else made your mind up , they also induced a psychosis to you. As Dr Jung said " The massive psychosis is more dangerous than the war or volcano " , as a French you should be well aware of that. As of your claims of all those " baby killings" , you can go through what I have written to Samuel, I have no plans to repeat myself. He couldn't answer how possibly can you? Considering. what you have written so far , I can't take you seriously.
Bottom line is , if I am a French I wouldn't make any of the moves , which your country is doing, in many issues. Let alone in this one.
Adieu
Please don't give me a french history lesson. Stop pulling my leg my dear.
Oh sorry, you are not en english people.
Just another support of islamism, isn't it? GB is in a worst situation compare to France...

Breaking News, Libya has expelled Ambassadors of Britain, US, France and Italy for their support of Israel's genocide and war crimes against the Palestinians.

Let's see if KSA , Pakistan and other Muslim countries follow.
Let's "see" if the most improbable event happens in the most comprised nation's?

With respect, some might be watching too much ertugal, I don't refer to you directly.

Because it's something another member claimed. And you seem to be a staunch Hamas supporter.
You are indeed the lowest form of human. Which one of my posts am I supporting Hamas? I support the plight of the Palestinian people against injustice. 70 years of oppression and living in an apartheid state and now war crimes being committed.
Now then you dirty little Indian - stop spreading lies and show me where I’ve supported Hamas?
People like you are the reason the world is so screwed up. Lies lies lies. Too embarrassed to show your own flags and attempting to troll in every other post.
Lowest form of human.

We see Paris burning every second month, don't we?
Thanks to 3rd or 4th gen muslim sons.
We are not made to live together. It is the main lesson. And we will not forget that one in the 2026 French president election, be sure.

The difference is someone firing an assault rifle at civilian participants of a concert can be judged a war crime by any watcher of the event.
If an airplane strafed the same concert, it could be judged a war crime by the same onlooker.
When a building is bombed, you need to investigate the basis for the bombing to establish if the building is believed to have a military value.
Noone here can tell if Israel has a valid reason to bomb a specific building or not.
Gibberish right there.

Back
Top Bottom