What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Alastair Crooke is saying the same thing which Scott Ritter and I have been saying: Only a prolonged, widened, intensified war will resolve the Israel-Paestinian issue. Here is relevant part:

The difference is someone firing an assault rifle at civilian participants of a concert can be judged a war crime by any watcher of the event.
If an airplane strafed the same concert, it could be judged a war crime by the same onlooker.
When a building is bombed, you need to investigate the basis for the bombing to establish if the building is believed to have a military value.
Noone here can tell if Israel has a valid reason to bomb a specific building or not.
So we will nuke America because your government is Terorist.

We can't find your government officials so no one can blame us😉

I might as well ask this here; what's your favourite ice cream guys, mint choc chip or cookie dough?

So we will nuke America because your government is Terorist.

We can't find your government officials so no one can blame us😉
I already explained to Samuel that legally. Isreal already can be changed with the war crimes. I am sure this creature red it.
This is just tedious repetition. He hopes by repeating it 100 times, he will be right. The famous psychologists described this kind of mind.
Psychotic

Muslims use this as an excuse to stand idly by and do jack shit. Baad di kinne wekhi aa.
we are small individuals. These things are beyond our control. We have done our best with going to protests and educating the public. If the government chooses not to listen, there is truly nothing we can do but wait for the Justice of God

The Scottish and Irish are fucking awesome. Most worthy of respect among the Western Europeans.
Admirable yes, but they are
The Scots and Irish absolutely genuinely hate the Brits. They are both awesome.
The Scots are part of Great Britain, as are Wales and England. The Scottish don’t hate the English and the English don't hate the Scottish. They rightly hate the politics and politicians in Westminster (as do I as an Englishman). There's thousands of Scots living in my home town/region and throughout the rest of Great Britain, and outside sporting events like football matches, I have never hard a Scot or Englander state that they hate the other. Over 50% of the voting public in Scotland chose to remain part of the UK, which says it all.

Statements from 9 Arab Foreign Ministers. 👇

They need to do more than this by forcefully delivering humanitarian aid to the people in Gaza. They should also draw a line in the sand for a ceasefire. They need to show movements on the ground. Enough is enough.

That being said, it is good to see Egypt making movements in the right direction: Issuing a warning before an action.

They can’t even send the Israeli ambassador home

I already explained to Samuel that legally. Isreal already can be changed with the war crimes. I am sure this creature red it.
This is just tedious repetition. He hopes by repeating it 100 times, he will be right. The famous psychologists described this kind of mind.
Psychotic
They know their comments are pure bullshit.
They want to deny that they are criminals and supporter of jewish terrorism.

Many pages ago in this thread, I had said this war is Palestinians' big gift to Putin!
Mark my words: Israelis and their Lobbies will be remembered in History as a destructive force which brought down a Superpower by making that Superpower's own interests subservient to a tiny remote country's benefits!!

Yet despite its limited sway, Russia is emerging as a major beneficiary of the war. With minimal effort, Moscow is reaping the benefits from the regional chaos that threatens Israelis and Palestinians with devastation and desolation. In three key areas — its military campaign against Ukraine, its designs on the Middle East and its global war of narratives with Western states — Russia stands to gain from a protracted conflict. Without doing much, Mr. Putin is getting what he wants.

First and foremost, events in Gaza are distracting Western policymakers and publics from the war in Ukraine. Fighting a grinding counteroffensive while enduring relentless Russian bombardment, Ukraine must now share the airwaves with Israel and the Palestinians. Fears that Western societies have begun to suffer from “Ukraine fatigue,” real enough before Oct. 7, will continue to grow. For Russia, that could bring some welcome respite from the constant scrutiny of its crimes against Ukraine. With all eyes on Gaza last week, a deadly Russian missile attack on the Ukrainian city of Zaporizhzhia went under the radar.

If media attention is in short supply, so too are munitions. Mr. Biden has vowed that the United States can support both Israel’s and Ukraine’s security needs, and is asking Congress for $105 billion in emergency funding to cover them. But Israel may eventually need weapons that are now running short in Ukraine, including armed drones and artillery rounds. Trapped in a war of attrition of its own making, Russia must be relishing the appearance of a new and demanding conflict for the United States, draining the strength of its adversaries.

But Russia’s biggest gain may come in the court of global opinion. Moscow’s messaging on the conflict — the Kremlin has refused to call the attack on Oct. 7 “terrorism” and blamed the escalation on Western policy mistakes — aligns Russia with public sentiment across much of the Middle East. Silhouetted behind platitudes about peace, calls for the protection of all civilians and acknowledgments of Israel’s right to self-defense are hints of a pro-Palestinian position. In Russian media coverage, the display of Palestinian suffering in Gaza has taken center stage and Russian officials have spotlighted humanitarian concerns while avoiding any direct censure of Hamas. Moscow’s affinity for the Palestinian cause is not new, but the Kremlin has become more explicit about it.

And we need to punish the west and Ukraine by supporting Russia

The wests hypocrisy and lies and support for Israeli apartheid and barbarity should cost it and Ukraine

New York Times admits errors in coverage of Gaza hospital explosion

The most influential newspaper in the world admits it 'should have taken more care' in the way it covered the incident, and that it relied too much on Hamas claims: 'Report left readers with an incorrect impression'

NYT admission :

Editors’ Note: Gaza Hospital Coverage​

~

Check the dates of the Editor Note you posted, and then of the article below: ;)

Next time, try and keep calm with the bold and color palette, I know you need to resort to that when you don't have a solid argument, but still.

Screenshot_2023-10-26-18-53-19-337_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg

Another one bust to dust 👻
Second high ranking Hamas eradicate today
The war just started 🍿

Back
Top Bottom