What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

~

And here we see israels atrocity narrative in action.
pound-it-pump-it.gif

We see the western media balls deep in it,just pounding away,all the while being egged on by pro zionist western governments.
.....Oh the humanity.....!!!

If Hamas is a terrorist organization then Israel is a terrorist enterprise/state.

If you can’t admit this, then you’re an intellectually dishonest weasel that gets a hard on from watching kids getting bombed.

Let’s see if you have an ounce integrity.
The British press said that George Washington was a Terrorist.

As Habib said, send me the location.
That guy Wolff something sent but he didn't have the balls to come. So send the location, will you or you going to bitch about and cry.
Send the location
Ah so now you're threatening physically...interesting. And you live in Britain,right? Interesting.

The guy is calling the names like N word in my language. And other stuff.
Mujiko is a short term for Muslim from what I understand. I got it from the song "Cuti,cuti ujiko",which means "Shut up,shut up ustasha",or probably "little ustasha". It's nothing like the "n" word in significance.

On the contrary,you went on to repeatedly insult my mother.

Middle one says "Rifat Abbas"? Did I read it correctly?

Send the location, will you. I need to sort out something here, then I am free.
Shut up and sent me the location.
By the way in the villages of Monte Negro. In each village there is a single toilet without water. Usually, the whole village uses a single towel to wipe their asses. Even the Panjjeets are the elite compared to you. That's how advanced you are.
I remember the travels in Serbia and city of Nis. I entered the toilet with the briks on the floor in order not to stamp on the floating urine.

Mujiko is a short term for Muslim from what I understand. I got it from the song "Cuti,cuti ujiko",which means "Shut up,shut up ustasha",or probably "little ustasha". It's nothing like the "n" word in significance.

On the contrary,you went on to repeatedly insult my mother.

Middle one says "Rifat Abbas"? Did I read it correctly?
Jebem ti mater
And I know what mujko means it comes from the name Mustafa, ujko or ujak means uncle or can mean Ustasha. Mujko is not related to ujko whatsoever. And how do you know all of this as a Greek
Mater ti jebem.
And those psalm which you quoted were they thought to you by Kacavends , the number I pedophile, faggot, ideologue and monk of Serbian Ortodox Church?

The great Cornel West along with seemingly the majority of the African Americans are with the Palestinians! In article today by Charles Blow--an African American columnist on NY Times--some years ago Palestinians in America had supported the Black community in their time of need and that was not forgotten.
Here is Mr. West--unbowed, uncowered!

African Americans instinctively support the side that is oppressed. It is very clear here what the dynamics are. Israel is the oppressor and sees itself as a superior and more valuable race entitled to wipe out the Palestinians.

Gibberish right there.
It is not surprising if persons supporting Hamas run into comprehension problems when faced with the Geneva Convention..

Indeed. So you admit the leading party in Israeli politics is a terrorist organisation

Another lie. Likud was formed by Israeli terrorists.

That makes them terrorists in the same way as this guy.

1698344481892.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom