What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I think the mujahedines are going to repeat the attack. This time they will destroy the 300 000 jew army outside Gaza .
Kill them all and then march to free palestine one town at the time

Yes THAT'S the war zone. Behind all that,in the distance there are cities,towns,kibbutzim etc.

You don't get to just declare the stolen land as suddenly safe when the other side is actively trying to take it back. You are falling for the Israeli propaganda that the stolen lands and settlements are wonderful little peaceful places. The settlements are in the process of stealing land regardless of how many families Israel puts on them.

In probably a few days hell will break lose. The GCC Arab nations won't have any excuse left.

If Iran attacks GCC Arabs and creates a big fitnah, instead of attacking Israel , then that will further isolate Palestinians and encourage Israel to occupy Gaza. Any fire must be directed at Israel.

All Arab leaders are worthy of condemnation. They have not done what they should have done. Formed an Islamic economic and military bloc. Instead the GCC Arab leaders are ready to recognise Israel.

It is a lie that accepting Israel will give Arab nations leverage.

Those Arab leaders will be questioned on the Day of Judgment about this

And I would not like to be in their shoes

On that day not a atoms worth of injustice will be passed

View attachment 965270

View attachment 965268

The stands at Celtic Park were a sea of Palestinian flags shortly before kick off against Atletico Madrid

A Celtic fans' group defied a club appeal and held aloft Palestinian flags before Wednesday's Champions League match.
The Scottish and Irish are fucking awesome. Most worthy of respect among the Western Europeans.

If Iran attacks GCC Arabs and creates a big fitnah, instead of attacking Israel , then that will further isolate Palestinians and encourage Israel to occupy Gaza. Any fire must be directed at Israel.

Now how embarrassing will it be for GCC Arab nations if Iran actually came to the rescue of Palestinians?

It is time for Arab GCC nations to at least form a front. Thus far I haven't seen much from MBS and his likes.

Now how embarrassing will it be for GCC Arab nations if Iran actually came to the rescue of Palestinians?

It is time for Arab GCC nations to at least form a front.

Oh yeah, definitely, they must at the minimum roll back all and any agreements with Israel , permanently. Not a temporary suspension. Otherwise, they will have it coming.

And you re malaka @Dalit what are you laughing like a clown again? What do you find funny enough to laugh?

View attachment 965271

LOL The fake Greek is shitting his pants.

Oh yeah, definitely, they must at the minimum roll back all and any agreements with Israel , permanently. Not a temporary suspension. Otherwise, they will have it coming.

Exactly. Announce it to the whole world. That would be a really good start.

You don't get to just declare the stolen land as suddenly safe when the other side is actively trying to take it back. You are falling for the Israeli propaganda that the stolen lands and settlements are wonderful little peaceful places. The settlements are in the process of stealing land regardless of how many families Israel puts on them.
Falling for? He’s here to amplify it

That's an interesting thought,but the other side can claim two things:

1.That part around Gaza was actually given to them by the UN.

UN_Palestine_Partition_Versions_1947.jpg

2.They can claim they conquered it,after the Arab States and the Palestinians launched a war against them. So,in a way like Muslims consider something as spoils of victory,they could claim the same thing.

Justifications by Jews are many in general. And I can't agree with the majority of them. However,what I can't justify is either side saying "it's a war zone" and bombing houses or shooting at people who have nothing to do with the fighting.

The Scots and Irish absolutely genuinely hate the Brits. They are both awesome.
Yes I know. One of my ex gf’s was of Scottish descent and she hated the English lol had a very strong sense of justice too. That’s why they support Palestine!

Back
Top Bottom