What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Yes, but you know it as we know it. This Oct 7th attack was simply revenge for all the people the IDF killed in recent years. The end result was death of civilians, no? The means to which this end result was achieved differ, but the end result is the same. Both sides utilize the tools they have to achieve the same end result (i.e F16 dropping bombs OR shooting from a rifle). So I don’t see why you’re outraged or surprised.
Ah so this whole operation was just revenge? It had no strategic value (like some people here claim),no other purpose than to take revenge? And cause the wrath of right-wing Israelis and basically all Israelis,not just the right-wing ones and unite them to strike more death and misery on the Palestinians of Gaza?

So you say the end isn't liberation revenge?

Oh no,there is a small difference. While Israelis have been bombing Palestinians in reprisals or killing many as collateral damage (of course they don't care much about the collateral damage),the way Hamas does it is way more evil. They actually hunted down people inside their homes and towns,toyed with them,tortured some of them. They chased some just to shoot them,others were butchered,others were burned.

The end result is the same: Dead people on both sides,but Hamas' way is more brutal and shocking to the whole world who immidiately remembers scenes of AQ and the black caliphate,armed gangs and medieval raids.

On one hand,Israelis bomb and use long-range artillery to kill thousands of Palestinians and on the other hand,Hamas makes it look like a 10th century raid. That's how they lost the media war and are now trying to make up for it but showing how well they treated some of the hostages. Probably their funders and mediators told them to stop doing such stuff and look humane if they want to get any more cash.

There is no escape. The GCC Arabs will have to make a choice.
They've eaten so much goat & mutton, their brains are blocked. Surly, it's reasonable to put together a multinational Arab force and enter Gaza & the West Bank (Possibly under the UN umbrella), as a peace keeping force. Let Israel and the World know that Hamas will ceasefire and any attack on the peace keeping force will be a declaration of war with the Arabs. That would surly be a deterrent and cleaver move. The Zio-savages would have no answer to that. OR pressure the US and say that if Israel doesn't stop, GTFO of the bases in our land.

But maybe that's wishful thinking on my part.
Have to ask ourselves, WTF was the point of the Arabs buying $$$$$$ Billions worth of western kit if they're not going to use it. F-15/F-16/Rafale etc....
These phuday need to do something constructive NOW!

Dude, they are combat irrelevant force, their voice and economy weight is what matters, i know some gcc arabs and they can not fight serious war.

Why do you think I keep proposing an economic and military bloc?

I do give credit to Israel for putting children in war zones and then using them as effective propaganda when they get killed. Also Israel does not allow settlers to carry weapons making them even easier targets.
This wasn't a war zone. Gaza was surrounded by walls,fences and many military outposts. The Israeli army had small bases all around the place. Who told you that Israel doesn't allow settlers to carry weapons?

They've eaten so much goat & mutton, their brains are blocked. Surly, it's reasonable to put together a multinational Arab force and enter Gaza & the West Bank (Possibly under the UN umbrella), as a peace keeping force. Let Israel and the World know that Hamas will ceasefire and any attack on the peace keeping force will be a declaration of war with the Arabs. That would surly be a deterrent and cleaver move. The Zio-savages would have no answer to that. OR pressure the US and say that if Israel doesn't stop, GTFO of the bases in our land.

But maybe that's wishful thinking on my part.
Have to ask ourselves, WTF was the point of the Arabs buying $$$$$$ Billions worth of western kit if they're not going to use it. F-15/F-16/Rafale etc....
These phuday need to do something constructive NOW!

These weapons that these GCC nations possess are only for show. Imagine, you have the best weapons that money can buy, but you cannot use it to protect your own blood...

Let's forget about the weapons for a moment. Worse, you are so pathetic that you cannot even create a bloc which goes beyond your own vicinity even when you have so much money and resources... You are so desperate that you are ready to recognise your main foe in the hope that you might get some influence over them...

This wasn't a war zone. Gaza was surrounded by walls, fences and many military outposts. The Israeli army had small bases all around the place. Who told you that Israel doesn't allow settlers to carry weapons?

Surrounded by walls, fences, military outposts... small military bases in the area. None of those things would be there if it wasn't a war zone. Do you normally see those things outside of a war zone?

It is well known that Israel has strict gun laws. If we go along with your argument that settlers are allowed to carry guns this actually goes against you. It would mean Israel acknowledges it is a war zone and guns are needed in the area.

EDIT: I live in the US and am unaware of gun laws in Greece. Perhaps Israel gun laws are permissive compared to Greece but they are very strict compared to the US.

And you re malaka @Dalit what are you laughing like a clown again? What do you find funny enough to laugh?

Dalit2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom