What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel and its backers cannot win a multifront war!!! That much I am sure about. Yes, that would burn the region and bring down the global economic--that would be the REAL SAMSON OPTION--but, as the Turkish FM just said, would bring a 'greater peace'.

You know why the Americans and others are stacking up their weapons. This is going to be a bloodbath and the Americans have given a greenlight. They are gathering intel, but how much can they do? They will have to eventually enter Palestinian land and do a door to door checkup. This means a bloodbath.

The GCC Arab nations cannot hide anymore. They have to choose a side now. When the ground offensive starts the GCC Arabs will look very bad as spectators.

This one is actually not that bad of an idea,and it inspired me to come up with my own concept....:smart:
F9TdbNtX0AAhMPA

.....which I call:
A MUCH BETTER 2 STATE SOLUTION.jpg

Which I think on the whole is a much,much better one than the original idea of giving half of palestine to a bunch of european zionists.

{I mean if anyone should have to give up part of their country to satisfy some sense of blood guilt,then obviously it should be the germans,right?} 🤔

Hebrew sources: The occupation air defenses launch a number of missiles to intercept a target in the Jordan Valley area on the Palestinian-Jordanian border.

Hamas warning moments before. Hamas has presence in Jordan:

Urgent: Commander Sheikh Saleh Al-Arouri: Battles will be opened against the enemy from where it is expected and from where it is not expected, and he will regret the crimes he committed.

Unfortunately Isrealis use their children as human shields to steal land. They should blame themselves for the collateral damage.
Israelis use their children as human shields? Lol,that's the last thing Israelis do. They steal land,but their settlements usually have army bases around and many settlers are armed themselves for self-protection. A lot of houses and buildings have bunkers to protect from rocket attacks.

I don't understand why you guys don't give them credit for the actual smart things they do.

Arabs are brave, but they have not technologies, all western world is against them.

No other people fight like the arabs.

Israelis in arab situation would already have been surrender.

What Paksitan has done? i don t see nothing from Pakistan.

The onyl ones i see in this issue is Iran and their proxies, Iran has even stablished a red line,working by now.
It is the Arabs that lost land, its in their backyard, and its they that fought multiple wars and got defeated. Pakistan has its issues in its backyard with a country 3x its size.

Arabs should focus on the smaller country next to them.

It’s not a technology thing. In the 20th century they are just poor tacticians. Zero military knowledge. In 1948 and 1967, they had all the numerical advantage and technical parity but got their butts kicked unfortunately. They had the same Soviet (poor) Soviet military doctrine as the Vietnamese had and the same Soviet equipment.

Israelis are not some superior force: 5 Israeli jets shot down in air to air combat (the only ones ever to be) by PAF pilots in the 67 war and 73 war flying the same Soviet equipment (actually in 67 it was a PAF pilot in JJordan on Hunters)

Even today, the Israelis at their convenience bomb Syria.

Israelis use their children as human shields? Lol,that's the last thing Israelis do. They steal land,but their settlements usually have army bases around and many settlers are armed themselves for self-protection. A lot of houses and buildings have bunkers to protect from rocket attacks.

I don't understand why you guys don't give them credit for the actual smart things they do.

I do give credit to Israel for putting children in war zones and then using them as effective propaganda when they get killed. Also Israel does not allow settlers to carry weapons making them even easier targets.

Back
Top Bottom