What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel doesn’t want any of the viable peace plans. Either it abides by the two state solution or one state with the Palestinians in it. Israel doesn’t want any. It has already occupied 60% of the West Bank and won’t let the Palestinians have their own state without it being completely controlled by Israel like an open air prison.

It sure as hell won’t accept a state where the Palestinians are integrated because they would lose their Jewish majority.

So the third option is ethnic cleansing which the Likud has pushed for all these years. That is happening as we speak.

Well said!!!! Once people truly understand your post then they would understand why there have been so many conflicts in that region and why, IMO, violence is the only way which will lead to a solution.

He said Israel gets ready for Turkish troops and Egyptian troops and Jordanian troops, Iranian troops and maybe Pakistani troops .. that's lots of troops.
Run baby run call your daddy USA ... So much for Suppa dupa power of Israel. Turn out to be a Little insect of creature scared to get crushed under the feet.
Malakas doesn't mean faggot. It can be translated in english as "wanker" and "jerk".

You're lying,because what you said doesn't mean "faggot" in Serbo-Croatian. Legend knows what it means. And it's disgusting to even call someone that.

Man,check this out:

View attachment 965165View attachment 965167View attachment 965168View attachment 965169

View attachment 965170
🤣😂 😂 Why cry now when you get slapped on the face ....

Evil Empire is collapsing.

View attachment 965172
It's a big probability they let it happen. Suddenly nothing worked? Gaza that was 24/7 under surveillance,suddenly nobody knew something this big was being prepared? The alarm didn't sound? The Radars didn't pick up the UAVs and the rockets? Iron Dome didn't work? The radios didn't warn others of Hamas going inside Israeli cities?

He described Israel as an organization, not a state. There were some exploratory talks on energy callobrations, but as RTE declared today, all of which were canceled. No visits, no facilitating role for Israel, economic or political, as long as Israel does not end its occupation of Gaza.

Erdogan's statement that Hamas cannot be called a terrorist organization sparked outrage in Europe. Some European deputy prime ministers, including some who argued that the ambassador should be withdrawn. The rope seems to be getting thinner and thinner. TR has not yet opened its hand but it is giving some hints.

Moreover, he said, the Turks do not owe anything to Israel. But Europeans acting in that way because of their sins against jews. He warned (in a threatening tone) that Muslims would not pay for their sins and urged European goverments to be careful not to turn this into a Crusader-Crescent war. There are many things in the speech that I don't remember now, but one of them was that he said that whatever it takes politically and militarily will be done. I think what is meant here is the closure of Kürecik NATO radar base which has crucial importance for some reasons, there is also something else, but I don't want to speculate here right now.

Anyway, I think it is enough to show the intraday chart of BIST:
rte speech.JPG

Malakas doesn't mean faggot. It can be translated in english as "wanker" and "jerk".

You're lying,because what you said doesn't mean "faggot" in Serbo-Croatian. Legend knows what it means. And it's disgusting to even call someone that.

Man,check this out:

View attachment 965165View attachment 965167View attachment 965168View attachment 965169

View attachment 965170
Hahaha malaka doesn't mean a faggot but a jerk or wanker??!!!! Haha, why don't you take the screenshots of your celebration of Khojjali or Srebrenica massacres?
The word faggot is often used hete and I told you many times but really you didnt complained.
What hurt you today was simply I produced the proofs ( references) how deprived your origin is.
In many conversations with you, I quoted the references. You never answered in the real manner . Actually saying that malaka is not faggot, ( I didn't complain) but jerk or wanker is outrageously nasty. All people here speak English to the various degrees. Many of them live in England or USA, so they know meaning of those words which one and same. Also, you are the obvious liar. I gave so many proofs that you are a Serb not a Greek yet you still insist that you are a Greek. Yesterday I explained that you are a Serb from Bosnia.l,just by the analysis of one word which you used.
It was so clear that even the people who fo not speak my language, understood ot very clearly.
For you the insult here is not my word " faggot " to you. The real reason is that FACT that I showed with the references how you and your forefathers are deprived.
Of you want more. I can provide the whole list. I am just going to wait till my friend comes from work and we go through 800 pages of the documents.
OK?
I don't think that, you would like to see those screenshots and DETAILED REFERENCES

Last edited:
A greek reporter talked on TV today and mentioned the Israeli authorities showed foreign media footage(I think previously not released to the public)from the 7th October attack. He said the images were so extremely tough to watch,they were especially gruesome.

I found a video on Youtube talking about this:

For anyone interested @RescueRanger @Corax @reflecthofgeismar @ZeGerman @LegionnairE @mike2000 is back @gambit @jhungary @tower9 @thetutle @A.P. Richelieu @dBSPL @nahtanbob @epebble @PakFactor @khansaheeb

And for those who still think Hamas' attack was "legitimate" and they are happy about it @Mehdipersian @Handshake @HGV @Musings @Meengla @hussain0216 @Abu Shaleh Rumi @Total Destruction @Haldorss

The description of the footage is gruesome. We're talking about inhuman acts of sadistic armed men.

Remember: This was shown to journalists from around the world,don't rush to reject it if you see a couple of Jews ones talking about it. There are others around the world mentioning it too,from different countries.

Last edited:
Hahaha malaka doesn't mean a faggot but a jerk or wanker??!!!! Haha, why don't you take the screenshots of your celebration of Khojjali or Srebrenica massacres?
The word faggot is often used hete and I told you many times but really you didnt complained.
What hurt you today was simply I produced the proofs ( references) how deprived your origin is.
In many conversations with you, I quoted the references. You never answered in the real manner . Actually saying that malaka is not faggot, ( I didn't complain) but jerk or wanker is outrageously nasty. All people here speak English to the various degrees. Many of them live in England or USA, so they know meaning of those words which one and same. Also, you are the obvious liar. I gave so many proofs that you are a Serb not a Greek yet you still insist that you are a Greek. Yesterday I explained that you are a Serb from Bosnia.l,just by the analysis of one word which you used.
It was so clear that even the people who fo not speak my language, understood ot very clearly.
For you the insult here is not my word " faggot " to you. The real reason is that FACT that I showed with the references how you and your forefathers are deprived.
Of you want more. I can provide the whole list. I am just going to wait till my friend comes from work and we go through 800 pages of the documents.
OK?
I don't think that, you would like to see those screenshots and DETAILED REFERENCES
Man,I don't know what kind of stuff you're drinking or smoking there,but if you keep insisting that I'm a Serb and that you are 100% sure about it and I'm a liar...you will end up looking like an idiot. Also,there is no celebration of me about Khojaly or Screbrenica. You gotta stop this stupid "your forefathers" thing,because you have no idea where my forefathers came from.

A greek reporter talked on TV today and mentioned the Israeli authorities showed foreign media footage(I think previously not released to the public)from the 7th October attack. He said the images were so extremely tough to watch,they were especially gruesome.

I found a video on Youtube talking about this:

For anyone interested @RescueRanger @Corax @reflecthofgeismar @ZeGerman @LegionnairE @mike2000 is back @gambit @jhungary @tower9 @thetutle @A.P. Richelieu @dBSPL @nahtanbob @epebble @PakFactor @khansaheeb

And for those who still think Hamas' attack was "legitimate" and they are happy about it @Mehdipersian @Handshake @HGV @Musings @Meengla @hussain0216 @Abu Shaleh Rumi @Total Destruction @Haldorss

The description of the footage is gruesome. We're talking about inhuman acts of sadistic armed men.

Remember: This was shown to journalists from around the world,don't rush to reject it if you see a couple of Jews ones talking about it. There are others around the world mentioning it too,from different countries.
I went through this with Samuel yesterday, so he changed his topic today. OK?
They saw it and it was gruesome? Says who.
Didn't we watch the last month so called ethnic cleansing by the Azeris in Karabakh?.? What, taking their stuff and driving through the border check points with the documents in hand? Then by their own admissions stayed to check what they will get from Azeris.
Israeli openly stating the intention to ethnicly cleanse Gaza
So?

RTE gave the signal for military intervention against US proxy PKK/PYD in Syria and Iraq.

We are on the verge of very interesting developments.

f454570a-e5b3-4133-8403-9a75a5d7b7a-fwff.jpg
Brother that Macrons idea from yesterday was the most poignant. Basically, the guy called for the Crusade, also he sent armes to Armenia. Those are the clear statements.

I think what is meant here is the closure of Kürecik NATO radar base which has crucial importance for some reasons, there is also something else, but I don't want to speculate here right now.

Do share, pls. It's only your opinion so we won't hold you to it. It would be nice to hear because along with all the other things Erdogan said in that speech, it'll give us a good indication as to the outside pressure that will be not only be forced on the apartheid state, but US/Türkiye and specifically Türkiye's friction-laden standing with NATO.

Sensible voices from US... Israel won't win..

What he says about Egypt and the Egyptian army from 18:20 - 19:15 is pretty much true from all the facts we have known and seen so far. But his assertion that the EGY army has deployed 100,000 troops to Sinai at the border with the apartheid state isn't verified and is one of those outrageous & outlandish things this good man says. If that was the case, it's not too difficult at all to have observed such a mobilization and it would be front and center on every single media outlet.

The only truth to that is Egypt does have the ability to mobilize and move even more than 100K troops (closer to 5 infantry & armored divisions) that can be inserted into Sinai in apprx. 6 hours. The Rapid Deployment Forces along with the current presence of troops which exceeds the peace treaty's allowable allotment and the infrastructure (tunnels under the Suez Canal) that was planned &built since 2005 would make it even faster.

But interesting stuff, nonetheless.

They saw it and it was gruesome? Says who.
The reporters from around the world.

The only truth to that is Egypt does have the ability to mobilize and move even more than 100K troops (closer to 5 infantry & armored divisions) that can be inserted into Sinai in apprx. 6 hours. The Rapid Deployment Forces along with the current presence of troops which exceeds the peace treaty's allowable allotment and the infrastructure (tunnels under the Suez Canal) that was planned &built since 2005 would make it even faster.
Yeah! 8-)

egasin-106.jpg

Back
Top Bottom