What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Nice since Australia is your one and only country then there's no issue here.
Well I am a Bosnian and and EU citizen also. So it's not really my one and only. But this is normal, everyone here has multiple nationalities. It's hard not to in a colonial settler society.

Maybe Iran and Turkey won't get to have nukes,who knows? But eventually,Russians are rumored to reach down there.
Then they will be eliminated as nation states. Russians I dont know. it seems less probable now than it did 30 years ago. Lets see.

It is when you bomb civilians then Hamas has full right to defend it self.
Then Hamas is equal to the worst Zionist who says "children are legitimate target" and "all Palestinians are terrorists".

Hamas doesn't have the moral high ground,on the contrary,they have gone even lower than Zionists.

People who boasting about killing innocent people,families,are not freedom fighters and not brave Muslims. Unless being a Muslim is about killing everyone,no matter what he is,as long as they are "kuffar".

And I want to think that is not how Muslims are supposed to be.

Well I am a Bosnian and and EU citizen also. So it's not really my one and only. But this is normal, everyone here has multiple nationalities. It's hard not to in a colonial settler society.

Then they will be eliminated as nation states. Russians I dont know. it seems less probable now than it did 30 years ago. Lets see.
Well,unless the Russians make a comeback now or maybe in another war? But there is also a foretold war between China and Russia. According to Russian Orthodox Saints and Elders,the Chinese will take Siberia and will stop at the Urals. Millions of Russians and Chinese soldiers will die. I guess that's more apocalyptic. And the West although at first will help the Chinese in order to defeat Russia,they will eventually be against the Chinese when they will want to reach Europe.

Re malaka,are you completely retarded? I'm Greek. I'm not a Serb. How many times do I have to tell you?
O yeah? Even the majority of modern Greeks of the same blood and origin and folklor as the Serbs, Thracian Kara Vlahs. The half of the fathers of the nation, couldn't speak the Greek properly.
Now play little b , take a piss as you have been doing it so far. Will you?

O yeah? Even the majority of modern Greeks of the same blood and origin and folklor as the Serbs, Thracian Kara Vlahs. The half of the fathers of the nation, couldn't speak the Greek properly.
Whatever the point is, better language is advised. WE do not allow members to insult and use vulgar language unchecked.

Then Hamas is equal to the worst Zionist who says "children are legitimate target" and "all Palestinians are terrorists".

Hamas doesn't have the moral high ground,on the contrary,they have gone even lower than Zionists.

People who boasting about killing innocent people,families,are not freedom fighters and not brave Muslims. Unless being a Muslim is about killing everyone,no matter what he is,as long as they are "kuffar".

And I want to think that is not how Muslims are supposed to be.

No it will take hamas a little more time to go lower then Zionist when they reach double the amount of peoples killed by Zionist since 1945.
And I am saying this because Zionist has crossed all red line by bombing children so no more sympathy towards Zionist.

Don’t teach me Islam and I don’t care what you think. No one is boosting killings but when it comes to war then everything is fair according to Zionist logic. Well they didn’t know that it will backfire one day.

Up until now,I haven't talked to you in an especially bad way,why do you keep pushing it?

No it will take hamas a little more time to go lower then Zionist when they reach double the amount of peoples killed by Zionist since 1945.
And I am saying this because Zionist has crossed all red line by bombing children so no more sympathy towards Zionist.

Don’t teach me Islam and I don’t care what you think. No one is boosting killings but when it comes to war then everything is fair according to Zionist logic. Well they didn’t know that it will backfire one day.
Well,we disagree on this.

It might be but you need to mind your language.
Well I told him that he is a faggot in my language- peder then he called me malaka which means faggot in the Greek. The difference here. I don't complain as I am sure what I am but he complained because he really is peder.
So I don't know what is the issue here?

Whatever the point is, better language is advised. WE do not allow members to insult and use vulgar language unchecked.

But that's exactly what's been going on here.

Not the vast majority of people, but a minority that have used insults regarding race, nationality and somtimes religion.

Last edited:
Libyan House of Representatives:

“We call on the ambassadors of countries that support #Israel in its crimes to leave Libya immediately, and we call on our government to stop exporting oil and gas to countries that support the #Israeli occupation, and we call for supporting #Gaza by all means.”

Israeli Army Radio:
There are several points about #Hamas firing rockets at Eilat:

1. Sending a message to the #Israelis that they are not safe anywhere inside #Israel

2. Demonstrating #Hamas’ missile capabilities

3. #Hamas is well aware that Eilat contains tens of thousands of evacuated residents of the #Gaza envelope settlements.

4. The launching of missiles by the Houthis in #Yemen was also targeting Eilat, which indicates that it is exposed to the threat of missiles from two directions.

Well I told him that he is a faggot in my language- peder then he called me malaka which means faggot in the Greek. The difference here. I don't complain as I am sure what I am but he complained because he really is peder.
So I don't know what is the issue here?
Malakas doesn't mean faggot. It can be translated in english as "wanker" and "jerk".

You're lying,because what you said doesn't mean "faggot" in Serbo-Croatian. Legend knows what it means. And it's disgusting to even call someone that.

But that's exactly what's been going on here.

Not the vast majority of people, but a minority that have used insults regarding race, nationality and somtimes religion.
Man,check this out:

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 02-53-39 Gaza-Israel Conflict October 2023.png
Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 02-43-54 Gaza-Israel Conflict October 2023.png
Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 02-46-41 Gaza-Israel Conflict October 2023.png
Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 02-50-00 Gaza-Israel Conflict October 2023.png

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 18-35-21 Gaza-Israel Conflict October 2023.png

Back
Top Bottom