What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

There is a prophecy allegedly told by an Orthodox Saint or Elder,that Israel will use nukes against its neighbors when they see their destruction is near. But don't know if and when.

However,other prophecies say that the Russians will eventually go down there and Jews will "understand their mistakes". Also that many will be baptised Christians eventually.

But don't you think that would happen during a World War or after it?
Interesting. I really have no idea, but nothing too serious can happen without Iran and Turkey having nukes and means of delivery, Without nukes its just a Turkey shoot. No pun intended.

Where is this? I am asking for a friend?
There is a school in Belgrade that was fir teaching women how to suck Tiki efficiently. Maybe still there is.
As of Serbian history and according to their ethnologists , offering women to the guest or for different purposes was the norm. Even the group sex was widespread. On the festivities, lights off and everybody with everybody.
Paradoxally , I was watching on Belgrade TV 10 months ago , ond of their nationalist, laughing about that. Etc etc
Hahaha

This is my country and I have a duty to change it if I can. For the better. So I dont hate my country. It would be nice it it was freed of the ZOG. But otherwise it fine. If it can enrich me it's a good country. Instead of leaving it, I will try to make it better. In any event, If I have to leave Australia I will much more likely move to South east Asia than back to Europe. which really is a craphole. And Uk is probably one of the worst in terms of quality of life. I don't understand why people risk their lives to move there. I would live in Bosnia before UK any day of the week. any day of the week.
Nice since Australia is your one and only country then there's no issue here. All the best to you and your family. Hopefully you contribute to making Australia even more wealthy. Enjoy your life, life is too short. 👍🏾😊

@LeGenD His insults are extremely repulsive. You guys just let this guy go on and talk trash to everyone.
These are not insults. These are the facts.
Some of them backed by
Radovanovic book " Merriage and the folklor of Serbs " published in Belgrade 1929
Etc etc
Or by the films " Scepan Mali' or by the film " Lepota Poroka"
OK????

There is a school in Belgrade that was fir teaching women how to suck Tiki efficiently. Maybe still there is.
As of Serbian history and according to their ethnologists , offering women to the guest or for different purposes was the norm. Even the group sex was widespread. On the festivities, lights off and everybody with everybody.
Paradoxally , I was watching on Belgrade TV 10 months ago , ond of their nationalist, laughing about that. Etc etc
Hahaha
It is advanced school, they do not discriminate by gender, see how folnikas graduated it with highest degree sucking up to the zionists day and night.
Obviously reputable and competent institution.

Interesting. I really have no idea, but nothing too serious can happen without Iran and Turkey having nukes and means of delivery, Without nukes its just a Turkey shoot. No pun intended.
Maybe Iran and Turkey won't get to have nukes,who knows? But eventually,Russians are rumored to reach down there.

Your last comment was EXTREMELY offensive. It went beyond limits. It's disgusting.
It is, blame your forefathers not me
I told you, don't play with me or I will smash your brain into pieces. Didn't I tell you that?
You asked and I gave you.
Believe, this is just tip of the iceberg.
Oh yes yes , you are a Greek, nit related to you. Why bother then ?

This was just on TV,I mean what the exact ****,you guys exalt these people? There's a line between resistance and terrorism. This isn't resistance.

It is when you bomb civilians then Hamas has full right to defend it self.

It is, blame your forefathers not me
I told you, don't play with me or I will smash your brain into pieces. Didn't I tell you that?
You asked and I gave you.
Believe, this is just tip of the iceberg.
Re malaka,are you completely retarded? I'm Greek. I'm not a Serb. How many times do I have to tell you?

Back
Top Bottom