What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1) It is not their land. Judes were there 4000 years ago.
2) This land is the ME silicon Valley just because of the judes labor. It was nearly a desert with the palestinian.
3) If all the luslims are not islamisms, all islamisms are muslim, so can you imagine what we might think of Muslims with these atrocities (and the attacks committed in Europe over the past 20 years) ? I think there will be a huge rejection of muslims in the west worlds.
3000 years. Other thing is, even according to their story. They came there from somewhere else and conquered the land.
There wasn't desert in let's say Haifa , even then the place was the exporter of agrarian produce.
Yes. Silicone Valley from there and there abouts software called Alphabet, navigation and international trade was created. Ofcourse not by the Kykes as they didn't contribute to anything till early to mid 17th century.
OK?

India controls kashmir and pakistanis will always live under the Indian boot there. Hopefully one day soon, India will annex and have compete control over every inch of Azad and Gilgit. 👍
Retard

Look at the topic and look at the manure you are dumping on the forum.
Have you nothing to say about innocent cilvilians being murdered - being starved of the basics in lfe is a war crime. Genocide taking place and you want to talk about India and Pakistan on this thread?
You are part of the lowest form of human group - probably a leader.

PDF ! Pakistan Debate Forum . Some members make it a debate forum instead of defence forum .

India controls kashmir and pakistanis will always live under the Indian boot there. Hopefully one day soon, India will annex and have compete control over every inch of Azad and Gilgit. 👍
No we control half Indian Kashmir which was part of India so don’t drag in Pakistan and let’s talk about this
32AE00CF-C1EE-4E0F-912D-0636DAA5EF9F.jpeg

Don't mind him..they are many of them even on here like this. They will claim how evil and unholy western countries are but at the same time they waste no time trying everything they can to migrate amd live here with their families if possible(i have nothing against that actually, i just find it hilarious the level of their hypocrisy), while claiming how evil their host countries are and how they hate it. Yet will never leave this "evil" western country for another country they deem " holy". LMAO.😂 They never vote with their feet. Lol
I have seen and dealt with a few of them before. They just make me laugh..😂 I don't know who they think they are fooling. 😂 Ask them why they don't migrate with their family to holy countries like China, Iran, Venezuela, Serbia, Belarus, Russia, Cuba, Syria, North Korea etc etc.
The answer is clear for all to see. 🤣
Here:

arabian-religious-muslim-man-isolated-36430232.jpg

View attachment 965146
It is reported that while all reservists in Israel are being drafted into the ranks of the IDF, Prime Minister Netanyahu’s son Yair prefers to ignore the call and continues to vacation in Miami Beach.

I feel pity for all nazi Zionist on here defending Satan yahu war crimes and barbarity while satan yahu son enjoying miami nice weather 😂😂

No different than any other head of state. Even Erdogan's son, from a country where conscription is mandatory, didn't do his service.

It is not for land....

"This is Dr. Tawfik Hamid, an Egyptian intellectual. This is an old video. He is saying exactly what I have been saying all along. This whole “Free Palestine” thing is absolute hogwash. It is not about the land. It never was. It is about religion. Islamists want to wipe out the Jews. That is the bottom line. This conflict is about sanctioned religious hatred towards Jews and the State of Israel. What do you think “from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free” actually means?Across the world, people who are blindly supporting Palestine should know - you are supporting Jihad. This two-state solution is nonsense. Even if Israel were to move to pre-1967 borders, this conflict will not end. It is important for India to unequivocally stand with Israel. We are facing exactly the same threat that Israel is facing. The Lashkar e Toiba and Hamas share the same poisonous ideology. Jaish e Mohammad and Hezbollah are conjoined twins. "

Lashkar-E-Taiba, Hamas does share the same ideology. LeT attacked and massacred innocent Jewish civilians during Mumbai terror attack. There are only 3500 Jews in India and few dozen synagogues. And still they managed to find and kill Jewish civilians including children. Islamic extremist hate everyone who isn't them, doesn't matter if it's Jew, Hindu, Christian or Buddhist.

You had some hopes till recently, didn't you? How it ended? With the stream of cars on the border?
I am telling you for you, we just need to use our D. Cs that's enough. As of other things, well it is has nothing to do with you. Throughout your history you have been confined to washing your bums in Gamga. Totally insignificant in global politics. 1 billion idiots

You are trying to get banned, right?

I don't think so. It wont help them. When the time comes they'll work out a deal. They will be integrated. Nuking and killing 100 or 200 million muslims will not help help them. Firstly it would lead to their total elimination and secondly, Muslims will go on even if 5% or 10% of their population is killed.
There is a prophecy allegedly told by an Orthodox Saint or Elder,that Israel will use nukes against its neighbors when they see their destruction is near. But don't know if and when.

However,other prophecies say that the Russians will eventually go down there and Jews will "understand their mistakes". Also that many will be baptised Christians eventually.

But don't you think that would happen during a World War or after it?

Back
Top Bottom