What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

What's this? 😂
IMG_20231025_144808_324.jpg

Erdogan: Don't turn this war into a Crusader-Crescent issue (possibly addressed to Macron, who suggested a military coalition with Israel against Palestine) or it will end badly.

If I know this guy at all, it is the other Muslim heads of state he has met with in recent days that made him say this.
Oh man,what the heck is Macron doing there? What coalition does he want? The Israelis have the Americans,why are the French getting involved anyway? First of all,it's not necessary,second it's not ethical,third that will cause riots and fights in France.

Inappropriate Language
Don't you know that in Belgrade there was and maybe still there is the school for felatio?
Belgrade on the River project by Emirates. The Belgrade girls were quick to please the tourists.
Anyway it is old serb tradition, described by your ethnographs.
Starina Foco od stotinu ljeta, znas li tu, pedercino.

Don't mind him..they are many of them even on here like this. They will claim how evil and unholy western countries are but at the same time they waste no time trying everything they can to migrate amd live here with their families if possible(i have nothing against that actually, i just find it hilarious the level of their hypocrisy), while claiming how evil their host countries are and how they hate it.
This is my country and I have a duty to change it if I can. For the better. So I dont hate my country. It would be nice it it was freed of the ZOG. But otherwise it fine. If it can enrich me it's a good country. Instead of leaving it, I will try to make it better. In any event, If I have to leave Australia I will much more likely move to South east Asia than back to Europe. which really is a craphole. And Uk is probably one of the worst in terms of quality of life. I don't understand why people risk their lives to move there. I would live in Bosnia before UK any day of the week. any day of the week.

Don't you know that in Belgrade there was and maybe still there is the school for felatio?
Belgrade on the River project by Emirates. The Belgrade girls were quick to please the tourists.
Anyway it is old serb tradition, described by your ethnographs.
Staring Foco od stotinu ljeta, znas li tu, pedercino.
@LeGenD His insults are extremely repulsive. You guys just let this guy go on and talk trash to everyone.

Channel 14 Hebrew:
A powerful explosion was heard in Eilat, which turned out to be caused by the launch of a long-range missile from #Gaza that landed near a military base in Eilat.

This was just on TV,I mean what the exact ****,you guys exalt these people? There's a line between resistance and terrorism. This isn't resistance.

Back
Top Bottom