What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

good luck with recejction.
It is on the agenda.
Some here in EU are asking if islam is compatible with democraty and secularism (*). The answer is clearly no, but we hide the problem for decennials. Time to say stop and act in this way.

(*) secularism is not the refusal of religion, sure not. It is just that religion has to remain in the private sphere, and not interphere with politic and morals.

Last edited:
Do share, pls. It's only your opinion so we won't hold you to it. It would be nice to hear because along with all the other things Erdogan said in that speech, it'll give us a good indication as to the outside pressure that will be not only be forced on the apartheid state, but US/Türkiye and specifically Türkiye's friction-laden standing with NATO.
What I hesitate to say is that not only the radar base in Kürecik Malatya, which is there beacuse protecting Israel, but also the US bases in Syria can be forced to be closing by escalating crisis and military intervention over crushing PKK. About half an hour ago, RTE tweeted a sign indicating this. TAF's intervention from the north will make the regions held by the US proxy here to go to sea(Israel connection I mean, after the first plan passing south of Hatay was fucked up) in the future even more vulnerable. (there is a map above) If Syria and TR act together, PKK/PYD can be toast and dissapear forever. This also could reach complete colapse of current US' ME policies.

RTE also said something interesting in group speech, as like, the USA will have to leave this place completely one day tomorrow. Israel should act thinking that day will come... I don't know, man, something is cooking in the background and we will find out what will happen soon. I hesitated because I did not want to discuss these things over speculations that did not happen 'yet'. This is the situation.

Here is the message by RTE

"We will continue to destroy the terrorist corridor that is being attempted to be established along our borders with new operations and to take a stand against the dirty campaigns carried out against our country and our faith. Neither the support of the wretches within nor the protection of the imperialist powers they rely on will save the separatist terrorist organization from extinction. “We may come suddenly one night.” With the operations we express, we will collapse the projects intended to be established through terrorist organizations and crush the terrorists.

We hope that one day those who protect and protect the members and supporters of the terrorist organization operating in their own lands just because they cause discomfort to Turkiye and hostility to our faith will see the truth one day before too late. We are afraid that when the day comes when the snake they keep in their arms bites them, will be too late for everything.

Even though they do not comply with the conditions of statehood principles and international law, we will never give up fulfilling our own dignity."

Israel doesn’t want any of the viable peace plans. Either it abides by the two state solution or one state with the Palestinians in it. Israel doesn’t want any. It has already occupied 60% of the West Bank and won’t let the Palestinians have their own state without it being completely controlled by Israel like an open air prison.

It sure as hell won’t accept a state where the Palestinians are integrated because they would lose their Jewish majority.

So the third option is ethnic cleansing which the Likud has pushed for all these years. That is happening as we speak.

Exactly, and this is also a response to those who say ... well we tried but Hamas doesn't let us...

They're ethnic cleansing, encroaching and taking over West Bank, nonetheless. The only difference it seems is that they'll die defenseless in a shallow grave. This movie is seen, it's trailer played countless times...

Countless times the sanctity of Beit Al Maqdis is tarnished. Worshipers humiliated, put in cuffs, arrested or t
Simply banned.

Which is why all those resources on building pressure, media control, narrative peddling and shaping to subvert and control public opinion.
It has become it's own industry.

A greek reporter talked on TV today and mentioned the Israeli authorities showed foreign media footage(I think previously not released to the public)from the 7th October attack. He said the images were so extremely tough to watch,they were especially gruesome.

I found a video on Youtube talking about this:

For anyone interested @RescueRanger @Corax @reflecthofgeismar @ZeGerman @LegionnairE @mike2000 is back @gambit @jhungary @tower9 @thetutle @A.P. Richelieu @dBSPL @nahtanbob @epebble @PakFactor @khansaheeb

And for those who still think Hamas' attack was "legitimate" and they are happy about it @Mehdipersian @Handshake @HGV @Musings @Meengla @hussain0216 @Abu Shaleh Rumi @Total Destruction @Haldorss

The description of the footage is gruesome. We're talking about inhuman acts of sadistic armed men.

Remember: This was shown to journalists from around the world,don't rush to reject it if you see a couple of Jews ones talking about it. There are others around the world mentioning it too,from different countries.

An eye for an eye will leave everyone blind.

No one is denying the brutality of Hamas' attack. But as the UN Secretary General said, it did not happen in a vacuum. Israel has made peace with its Arab neighbours and there has not been a war between them since, despite the incredibly strained tensions that existed in the past and now. Israel refuses to make peace with the Palestinians because it does not want a 2 state solution, but rather a 'greater Israel' and ethnically cleanse the Palestinians, If there were a permanent peace settlement based on pre-1967 borders, there would be no Hamas. The entire international community has been asking for this, and even Hamas would accept this. But it seems no one in the West seems interested, but would rather see the status quo, which is untenable in the long-term, as Iraq and Afghanistan have demonstrated.

The Israelis will not be able to defeat Hamas.

They are creating hundreds of Hamas recruits for every civilian they kill.

This is an 'eye for an eye', which both the Arabs and Israelis believe.

Israel will never be safe until there is a 2 state solution.

P.S. Please don't tag me in your posts in the future.

Do share, pls. It's only your opinion so we won't hold you to it. It would be nice to hear because along with all the other things Erdogan said in that speech, it'll give us a good indication as to the outside pressure that will be not only be forced on the apartheid state, but US/Türkiye and specifically Türkiye's friction-laden standing with NATO.

What he says about Egypt and the Egyptian army from 18:20 - 19:15 is pretty much true from all the facts we have known and seen so far. But his assertion that the EGY army has deployed 100,000 troops to Sinai at the border with the apartheid state isn't verified and is one of those outrageous & outlandish things this good man says. If that was the case, it's not too difficult at all to have observed such a mobilization and it would be front and center on every single media outlet.

The only truth to that is Egypt does have the ability to mobilize and move even more than 100K troops (closer to 5 infantry & armored divisions) that can be inserted into Sinai in apprx. 6 hours. The Rapid Deployment Forces along with the current presence of troops which exceeds the peace treaty's allowable allotment and the infrastructure (tunnels under the Suez Canal) that was planned &built since 2005 would make it even faster.

But interesting stuff, nonetheless.

he is factoring historical nuances when bringing his analysis .. while correct in theoretical sense in reality it won't happen

Egypt military has a firm grip on Egypt and despite eye wash statements I dont see much happening,.. too many deals are at stake ie off shore oil off Gaza etc same thing with Turkey and Pakistan they dont do any thing.

the reality is it is will boil down to a war between Iran and the axis of resistance... but even with that I dont see it happening. USA while a ferocious Israel butt licker, it knows a war Iran and it's proxies = ruined economy ... and end in further loss in men and material.

A situation which Putin and Chinese would love and not oppose... ie never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

It is on the agenda.
Some here in EU are asking if islam is compatible with democraty and atheism (*). The answer is clearly no, but we hide the problem for decennials. Time to say stop and act in this way.

(*) atheism is not the refusal of religion, sure not. It is just that religion has to remain in the private sphere, and not interphere with politic and morals.
I can not wait it to happen but they will just eat shit like you do here about it.

Atheism is religion itself, illogical and irrational one and as such should remain in private sphere.

Last edited:
Inappropriate Language
But that's exactly what's been going on here.

Not the vast majority of people, but a minority that have used insults regarding race, nationality and somtimes religion.
You forgot the big lgbt preference I’m pretty sure that is what hitting your nerve fag

P.S. Please don't tag me in your posts in the future.
We agree in most things on this subject,why did you go sour on me?

Israel has made peace with its Arab neighbours and there has not been a war between them since, despite the incredibly strained tensions that existed in the past and now.
Israel refuses to make peace with the Palestinians because it does not want a 2 state solution, but rather a 'greater Israel'
I agree. Although not all Israelis want a "Greater Israel",but a part of them.

The Israelis will not be able to defeat Hamas.

They are creating hundreds of Hamas recruits for every civilian they kill.
I disagree,because they can pound Gaza to pieces. Of course,that would eventually cause too much pressure and resentment from around the world,but theoretically they can defeat Hamas,by destroying almost all of the Gaza Strip.

This is an 'eye for an eye', which both the Arabs and Israelis believe.
Unfortunately,that's also true.

Unfortunately nothing more except cruelty was invented there for centuries.....
With such progress how is it possible muslims were not on the moon first....
Without this , you would live in the same conditions as under Philippe Le Bel. Also, we can talk a bit more about your never ending cruelty . 300k at least in year during the revolution 1793. No? How the words of La Marsielles go ? Cutting the throats and soaking everything in blood?
Or maybe Robbespirre. Chance and later Babeouf and Bouenarotti idea to get rid of at list third of the French population. According to them, it was out of human reasons. There wasn't enough land and the jobs for everyone.?????
Don't throw the stones while in the glass house.

Back
Top Bottom