What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Wtf are you even going on about? Hating US foreign policy and its pro Zionist position does not equate to hating American people, culture, food or music. I’m a multi generational American. I’m not an immigrant that stepped foot here yesterday you idiot. Culturally I’m much more American than Chinese. I make American food to eat at home you idiot. Also let me remind you that a lot of American music was actually created by Black people. You seem to equate American with White which is complete bullshit.
I'm not talking just about you,I'm talking about A LOT of others I've seen here going on rants about the "white man" and about the evil West and how unislamic life is in Western Europe and how kuffars are in the West and dreaming of Muslim wars and revolutions from their homes in USA,Britain,Canada and anywhere else but the Muslim world.

The moment argument becomes, 1 group has no right to live the debate is over
Humanity demands you Live with others and that is the only principle that matters

A one sided support is not helpful it turns into Genocide or Imprisonment

Foinikas and Richileau are convinced the moral thing to do is to suck up to good massa. Palestinians are racially and culturally Semite who are in their homeland. They are not Western wannabe Semites.
Nobody said Palestinians should go. I said Jews have the right to their own country. A country that should go back to the pre-1967 borders or even the UN partition plan if it's possible.

Would YOU like to live in Gaza? And if you do,would you rush and attack the yahood? Or encourage people to attack them,when you have your family in a building that is a perfect target for an IDF bomb?
If you see your family killed, disgraced, raped and humiliated, and the self proclaimed civilized world applauding it, most people will turn into monsters.

Nobody said Palestinians should go. I said Jews have the right to their own country. A country that should go back to the pre-1967 borders or even the UN partition plan if it's possible.
Israel doesn’t want any of the viable peace plans. Either it abides by the two state solution or one state with the Palestinians in it. Israel doesn’t want any. It has already occupied 60% of the West Bank and won’t let the Palestinians have their own state without it being completely controlled by Israel like an open air prison.

It sure as hell won’t accept a state where the Palestinians are integrated because they would lose their Jewish majority.

So the third option is ethnic cleansing which the Likud has pushed for all these years. That is happening as we speak.

I guess @Hack-Hook now can stop pretending that Iran has not abandoned its neutrality in Russias illegal war of aggression.
You westerners are good at using technicalities ("iran has not abandoned its neutrality in Russia's illegal war..") to distract from your criminalities (controlling and using Ukraine as a proxy against Russia).

Would YOU like to live in Gaza? And if you do,would you rush and attack the yahood? Or encourage people to attack them,when you have your family in a building that is a perfect target for an IDF bomb?
would you like to volunteer fight for your Jewish grandmothers paid lame jewish

That is great that you think Palestinians should at least have ownership of a small part of their original homeland. But Is Israel abiding by it? Is the West forcing Israel to abide by the law or bending over backwards for them?
Everyday they usurp more Palestinian lands in the west bank. Settlers take 90% of the water, Olive groves are cut down right at the time of harvest. Homes are demolished at will. Over 7000 Palestinians, some as young as 3 years old are in Israeli jails without charges and kept for years end of administrational remand.
Gaza has been blockaded with every aspect on their lives controlled. Land, Air, Sea. They are kept on a diet (Israel only allows enough food to sustain 2000 calories per person). Do Palestinians have a right to fight for their freedom?

This year alone 300 Palestinians were shot dead in West Bank - No Hamas there.

Do you denounce occupation of Palestine? If you do, should the occupier be dealt with forcefully if the entity does not listen to reason or that option just reserved for the likes of Iraq or Lybia?

~

Hamas Terrorist Calls His Parents With Israeli Victim’s Phone to Brag About Slaughter: ‘Your Son Killed Jews!’

'I’m speaking to you from the telephone of a Jewish woman. I killed her and I killed her husband. With my own hands'

~

I'm not talking just about you,I'm talking about A LOT of others I've seen here going on rants about the "white man" and about the evil West and how unislamic life is in Western Europe and how kuffars are i n the West and dreaming of Muslim wars and revolutions from their homes in USA,Britain,Canada and anywhere else but the Muslim world.
The same old story? You should had said that you are a Serb gay born in Bosnia but I have to inform people that you like a bit of D. Oh , you dreamt that Karabakh would remain Armenian but as we can see , it ended in the sports halls in Yerevan. Don't worry every champions ligure week ,French deliver plenty Doritos and Pepsi. Just send to your Ortodox brother extra TV. 127 people watch Real is not good. They didn't learn from Russians and Serbs to take a toilet seat and TV with them.

~

Hamas Terrorist Calls His Parents With Israeli Victim’s Phone to Brag About Slaughter: ‘Your Son Killed Jews!’

'I’m speaking to you from the telephone of a Jewish woman. I killed her and I killed her husband. With my own hands'

~
You again? Wait 20 minutes then I will go for a kip.
Wait till tomorrow and we will go through the same procedure
Deal?

:sad: I was contemplating showing this clip to the Lovely Missus, but I decided not to.
Even though it shows that sweet little angel doing much better after being subjected to the violent brutality of those vile zionist criminals who murdered his mother and traumatized him for the rest of his life, I know it will still make her ball out loudly for the rest of the night into tomorrow. Even on occasion, when she just happens to see another random, cute, little innocent lovely joy like that she'll start crying. If it made me tear up, I can only imagine how it would affect her.

What a sweet, sweet, sweet little innocent bundle of joy to have suffered such evil brutality like that. :cray:So happy to see him doing much better. 🥲 Alhamdullilah ya Rab.

Resistance again broke the siege around Gaza, infiltrating near settlements engaging enemy troops concentrations.
It is marvel of its own to be able to do it under this areial bombardment.
Resistance forces since 2006 - Expanding, fighting in Syria, fighting in Iraq, fighting in Yemen, getting stronger.

Israeli military since 2006 - Expanding, resting, LGBTQIA, forgot how to fight a high intensity war.

We just wonder why no Muslim countries want to help the Gazan refugees and take in some. Why not?
Because that would remove Palestinians from Palestinian territories on a large scale, which would essentially hand over Palestinian territories to Israel, at no cost, actually at a subsidy since Arab states have "paid" the cost for Israel to control Palestinian land easily and freely.
Afraid they might stay and never go back?
Will Israel allow them go back? I mean there are over 700K Palestinians in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria etc that have an internationally mandated right to "return home" but Israel isnt letting them, so quit this BS rhetoric.

Quick question - why should Saudi Arabia allow any missile(s) to fly over its territory, regardless of the missile's destination? Especially with Makkah, Medina, Riyadh and all of Saudi Arabia's sovereignty being at risk?

Do we even know the intended target was in fact the apartheid state and not somewhere in Saudiya?

Let's say Turkey and Iran were at odds with one another and Turkey wanted to fire a missile into Afghanistan which means it would have to fly all the way across Iran and directly over Tehran. Would Iran allow its airspace to be violated with a deadly ballistic missile like that? Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom