What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel is trying to kill everyone in Gaza. US has maximum a week to stop the genocide or it will become a regional war.

If one reads carefully the statements of U.S. and Israeli leaders, it is not difficult to surmise U.S. has at best minor role in how Israel is waging the war. Israel is invested too heavily in destroying Hamas at any cost and Hamas has no interest in 'getting destroyed' to save Gaza.

When you insist on that,how can there ever be peace?

Muslim dead are dead,but other dead are ok? What kind of logic is that?

You complain about Yahood bombing and killing innocent people and you are right about this.

But when Hamas does atrocities,you turn your eyes elsewhere and say "no,they're not civilians,they are all settlers,no they are not humans,they are trained soldiers".

What is the difference then from an extremist jew saying "all Palestinians are terrorists,even the babies" and you?
Hey Mr serb, I just did a small survey of Bosnians and asked them if we had to lose half our country and give it Israel or the serbs. And a reminder, an Israeli has never done anything directly against any Bosnian probably in history. And serbs have thrown our kids into burning fires with heir bare hands.

So far, 100% of those asked would give half the country to the Serbs if we had to choose. Even those that have lost relatives to the Serbs in the war. I think this is incredible and irrational and off the scales anti semitism.

Quick question - why should Saudi Arabia allow any missile(s) to fly over its territory, regardless of the missile's destination? Especially with Makkah, Medina, Riyadh and all of Saudi Arabia's sovereignty being at risk?

Do we even know the intended target was in fact the apartheid state and not somewhere in Saudiya?

Let's say Turkey and Iran were at odds with one another and Turkey wanted to fire a missile into Afghanistan which means it would have to fly all the way across Iran and directly over Tehran. Would Iran allow its airspace to be violated with a deadly ballistic missile like that? Just curious.
Saudi should be able to do two things. Defend its territory from these missiles but also leverage its poltical might to solve the root cause of this conflict.

Without this conflict, the Iranian Regime’s raisin d’etre will evaporate. A viable and independent Palestinian state living side by side with Israel within the 1967 borders would undermine the core claim of all these Iranian backed groups in the region.

If Saudi made it a precondition for recognition (the actual establishment of a Palestinian state in actuality not just on a paper) for normalization, it would go a long way.

Because as it stands, and as the king of Jordan himself said in so many words; Arab blood is cheap. Btw, in the US it is said the Jordanian regime is the most plaint towards the US. The king is outraged but what will he do with his outrage?

The least he can do is ensure a steady and uninterrupted supply of humanitarian aid; food, water, fuel, and medicine reaches the civilian population of Gaza. Not just 20 trucks a day but the full 450 a day needed to keep millions of Gazans alive.

Last edited:
Quick question - why should Saudi Arabia allow any missile(s) to fly over its territory, regardless of the missile's destination? Especially with Makkah, Medina, Riyadh and all of Saudi Arabia's sovereignty being at risk?

Do we even know the intended target was in fact the apartheid state and not somewhere in Saudiya?

Let's say Turkey and Iran were at odds with one another and Turkey wanted to fire a missile into Afghanistan which means it would have to fly all the way across Iran and directly over Tehran. Would Iran allow its airspace to be violated with a deadly ballistic missile like that? Just curious.
The question makes sense only if the country being 'violated' can do something about the missile. Long range ballistic missiles may fly at high altitude to overcome air resistance. It is virtually impossible to intercept them in midphase. Even a medium range missile may reach an altitude above low earth orbit.
1698193745264.png

Very well articulated point.

However, I do not believe the USA serves Israeli interests. Its the other way around. Think about it. If you have time, watch:

You’re raising the question about who actually controls the Anglo-Zionist alliance. It’s not a clean cut answer, but I tend to agree with Meengla that it’s the chosen ones, but in alliance with the Anglo-Germans.

The earth is held up by a giant turtle, which in turn is held up by another turtle, and it’s turtles all the way down. Similarly if you look at people in power you see members of the tribe all the way up to infinity.

However, the Hebrews have a hierarchy like everyone else. You have the religious people, the secular people, regular citizens, people in power, the Zionists, the Israelis US diaspora etc. There is possibly a class even above frontmen like Netanyahu; they’re the ones with the big money who do the planning and have the power.

The top of the pyramid consists of people of both Anglo/Germanic and Jewish ancestry but they don’t believe in any religion. Some conspiracy theories suggest they’re Illuminati/Satanists who would even discard the Zionists like toilet paper.

For example, In 1871 Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason, predicted three world wars.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Link

If one reads carefully the statements of U.S. and Israeli leaders, it is not difficult to surmise U.S. has at best minor role in how Israel is waging the war. Israel is invested too heavily in destroying Hamas at any cost and Hamas has no interest in 'getting destroyed' to save Gaza.
You mean israel is invested heavily in ethnic cleansing and land grabs.

Why do you push me to talk to you badly? Did you read my post where I'm explained about my interest in Palestine and my friendships with Palestinians back in the 2000s? Or do I have to give you a link so you can check it out?
If the only proof you can give of your desire for Palestinian people is previous posts you have done on this forum - that just shows us what a complete twat you are - we’ve already seen you are clearly an Indian and a liar.
Someone that can not take it upon himself to accept Israeli carpet bombimg
Innocent people is genocide and war crimes shows us all here what kind of character you are. An obsessive Indian - too embarrassed to show is true flags and pretend he is ffs.

Nobody said Palestinians should go.
Actually Israel told Gazans to go OUT of Gaza into Egypt....as refugees...
I said Jews have the right to their own country.
Jews already have their own country, so can the Palestinians get their own state NOW? Israel agreed to the Palestinian state's creation decades ago in the 60s but it hasn't kept to that commitment to facilitate its creation till today, it has dodged accountability on that, pretty successfully, but Karma caught up with Israel.
A country that should go back to the pre-1967 borders or even the UN partition plan if it's possible.
You only care about Palestinians at the words level, other than supportive words, you dont give a damn about Palestinians and think Israel is 100% right on the low.

You mean israel is invested heavily in ethnic cleansing and land grabs.
No; even a relatively uninformed (in military matters) person like me can see the war is being waged by rage and not thoughtfulness. After 2+ weeks of bombing, major targets have been taken out. Any more targets may be economically and more precisely destroyed by artillery with fewer chance of errors (hitting churches, hospitals etc.). But they are maintaining full tempo of aerial bombardment. That shows they are interested in just grinding up Gaza to fine dust than hitting targets selectively. They are not even making an appearance of targeting Hamas infrastructure. Their war doctrine seems trivially simple. Utterly destroy Gaza so that anything in it is automatically destroyed. It is like I am mad with bedbugs in my home, so I pour gasoline on my bed and set fire to it.

~

Israel shows footage of Hamas killings ‘to counter denial of atrocities’

Video from security cameras, mobile phones and body cameras screened to journalist
s

Israeli authorities have shown harrowing footage of killings and mutilations during Hamas’s rampage in southern Israel on 7 October.

The government showed the 43-minute compilation in a private screening for dozens of foreign journalists at a military base in Tel Aviv on Monday to counter what it said were attempts to deny or downplay the extent of the atrocities.

The footage, captured by security cameras, body cameras worn by the Hamas attackers, vehicle dashboard cameras, social media accounts and videos from mobile phones, left some reporters in tears. The material included the killing of children and decapitation of some victims.

The audience was not allowed to record the compilation but one excerpt, approximately one minute long, was released to the public: it showed Hamas militants flagging down a car as it drove slowly along a rural road. The gunmen open fire, hitting the vehicle, which swerved and halted, revealing two people slumped in the front seats.

In another scene Hamas attackers entered a house and spoke to a girl hiding under a table. “After some talking back and forth they shoot and kill her,” tweeted Jotam Confino, one of the correspondents at the screening. “Hard to say how old she is but looks like 7-9 years old.”

Another scene showed a father and his two sons, aged approximately seven and nine, running in their underwear to what appeared to be a bomb shelter. A Hamas attacker threw a grenade, killing the man. The boys emerge bloodied and run. “Dad’s dead, it wasn’t a prank,” one shouts. “I know, I saw it,” replies his brother, later screaming: “Why am I alive?”

Other sequences showed a militant with an agricultural tool hacking at the head of a man lying on the ground, gunmen killing wounded female Israeli soldiers and a jubilant Hamas fighter calling his family: “I killed 10 Jews with my own hands. I’m using the dead Jewish woman’s phone to call you now.”

Another clip showed an Israeli woman inspecting a partially burned woman’s corpse to see if it was a family member. The victim’s dress was pulled up to her waist and her underpants had been removed. Maj Gen Mickey Edelstein, who briefed reporters after the viewing, said authorities had evidence of rape.

~

so a palestians “nikba” on Israel ..

History repeats it self

Back
Top Bottom