What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Why are you so obsessed with Muslims having to feel bad about Israeli deaths when the Israelis have been terrorizing Palestine for decades, let alone the genocide happening now?
Because they are supposedly on the "right" side,aren't they? Any person would feel bad for innocent people dying in both sides. I'm not talking about the soldiers. I'm talking about the people that were sleeping and suddenly Hamas gunmen started getting inside their houses shooting and kidnapping,kids,women and the elderly. I'm talking about the people who were passing by with their cars and suddenly gunmen started shooting at them. I'm talking about the youngsters in some rave party who were hunted down and shot here and there. The ones hiding in a tiny shelter and were blown to pieces by a Hamas grenade.

Humanity isn't supporting one innocent side only.

To be honest? Do I care about Israeli civilian deaths? To be honest, No I do NOT. Did I celebrate their deaths? No, but I did see the attacks as the inevitable blowback of oppression, just like Nat turners slave revolt where they murdered civilians. Would you have asked the black slaves after if they condemned Nat Turner and if they felt bad about White civilian deaths?
I don't expect you to feel anything. I don't care. You have your opinion and I have mine. What I don't understand is...if you despise USA and white people,what are you still doing living there? If you absolutely hate them,why don't you go to...the PRC or any other country friendly to the PRC or non-white and anti-american? Just a question,I'm not trolling you.

I had seen that video and while it is worth pondering, I don't buy that guy's argument: He seems to underhandedly trying to break Israelis from Americans. But facts show that it is the American political system which has been hijacked by the AIPAC power and so the politicians in America have learned to just accept whatever Israel wants them to do--or else!! You can Google and find that those who dared to challenge Israel were often killed in the Primary stage of American elections. Look up Cynthia McKinney as just one example.
And then look at how much benefits Israel has extracted from the Americans over the decades. But this is not just AIPAC: Mix in some crazed Rapture seekers, plus the defense contractors, and you will see an unholy alliance of heartless, cruel opportunists.

There are arguments for and against a certain position. What you need to do is articulate to me why what you have presented outweighs the opposing position. You may also wish to counter their points directly.

I know, it requires effort. I wouldn't bother because neither of us are Israeli and the 1 or 2 Israelis reading this are paid hasbara agents.

Oh I see, the shit is back. The shit was waiting all day for me to leave the thread. When the shit didn't see me for 45 minutes then the shit got a bit of courage to come here like the hyena that he is. Surprise surprise M F , I am back.
What you spent 2 hours, choosing the person whome you gonna bother.
F the Shit

Because they are supposedly on the "right" side,aren't they? Any person would feel bad for innocent people dying in both sides. I'm not talking about the soldiers. I'm talking about the people that were sleeping and suddenly Hamas gunmen started getting inside their houses shooting and kidnapping,kids,women and the elderly. I'm talking about the people who were passing by with their cars and suddenly gunmen started shooting at them. I'm talking about the youngsters in some rave party who were hunted down and shot here and there. The ones hiding in a tiny shelter and were blown to pieces by a Hamas grenade.

I don't expect you to feel anything. I don't care. You have your opinion and I have mine. What I don't understand is...if you despise USA and white people,what are you still doing living there? If you absolutely hate them,why don't you go to...the PRC or any other country friendly to the PRC or non-white and anti-american? Just a question,I'm not trolling you.
I don’t despise white people, I despise imperialism. I have white people in my family. I have had relationships with white women. I have close long friendships with white guys.

It is America’s imperialistic and warlike foreign policy controlled by the MIC and the attitudes it breeds that I hate, like how all of society are brainwashed to hate certain people or countries on a daily basis by this lying, manipulative media.

If beheaded babies is one of the worst atrocities, allegedly committed Hamas, then surely this is an atrocity as well, and as clear as day.

Trigger warning: Caution to any one that sees this tweet, only see if you can handle it. (Mods please allow people to see what’s happening, gore and all)

Last edited:
Fight Hamas or fight Palestine? This same France that ran out of ammunition and equipment to send to Ukraine within 1 year of the war starting? smfh, Macron shouldn;t get NATO in more trouble than it can handle at the moment.
Because they sent everything in their stocks to Ukraine and then started sending equipment from active service units.

First NATO was emptying its stockpiles of old equipment. Then they started giving them better stuff they had in excess. Then Zelensky didn't want any bad equipment anymore,like ex-USSR vehicles and second-class NATO stuff. He wanted new and good equipment. So they started giving the Ukrainians tanks,IFVs,artillery and AA systems from their inventory.

Britain,Denmark,Netherlands,France,I think Norway and Sweden too,Germany of course. And now they are ordering new stuff to replenish or replace their inventories.

After 30 years,Germany suddenly felt the need to start making more weapons. Defence companies in France have increased production rate.

American companies have been trying to sell everywhere.

And we're all going to war because Ukrainians wanted to be in NATO and EU,Russia's oligarchs couldn't find a peaceful solution and Israelis have been too stubborn to give land back to the Palestinians and Palestinians too thick-headed to accept anything other than the complete destruction of Israel. And in all this Turkey and Iran rubbing their hands.

I don’t despise white people, I despise imperialism. I have white people in my family. I have had relationships with white women. I have close long friendships with white guys.

It is America’s imperialistic and warlike foreign policy controlled by the MIC and the attitudes it breeds that I hate, like how all of society are brainwashed to hate certain people or countries on a daily basis by this lying, manipulative media.
But you hate Jews

There are arguments for and against a certain position. What you need to do is articulate to me why what you have presented outweighs the opposing position. You may also wish to counter their points directly.

I know, it requires effort. I wouldn't bother because neither of us are Israeli and the 1 or 2 Israelis reading this are paid hasbara agents.

Believe me, after watching that video, I did ponder it with an open mind but still unconvinced about that guy's argument that it were the Americans who are using Israel instead of vice versa. Maybe one day I will explain as to why I think so. In a nutshell: If you remove the Israeli Lobby and the Israeli influence via the media, the money alone, American foreign policy posture will be very different in the Middle East. Israel may held some strategic position for America during the Cold War but that era ended a long time ago. The Lobby is so powerful that even those who have been advocating for 'free speech' etc are being silenced by the Lobby and its stooges like Ben Shapiro.
Well, that discussion is for some other time.

It is their only way of fighting back.

Why don't you experience life in Gaza for 20 years and tell us if you like saying, good massa would you let us eat and drink. Do you even understand Israel is in violation of Geneva conventions.

Because they sent everything in their stocks to Ukraine and then started sending equipment from active service units.

First NATO was emptying its stockpiles of old equipment. Then they started giving them better stuff they had in excess. Then Zelensky didn't want any bad equipment anymore,like ex-USSR vehicles and second-class NATO stuff. He wanted new and good equipment. So they started giving the Ukrainians tanks,IFVs,artillery and AA systems from their inventory.

Britain,Denmark,Netherlands,France,I think Norway and Sweden too,Germany of course. And now they are ordering new stuff to replenish or replace their inventories.

After 30 years,Germany suddenly felt the need to start making more weapons. Defence companies in France have increased production rate.

American companies have been trying to sell everywhere.

And we're all going to war because Ukrainians wanted to be in NATO and EU,Russia's oligarchs couldn't find a peaceful solution and Israelis have been too stubborn to give land back to the Palestinians and Palestinians too thick-headed to accept anything other than the complete destruction of Israel. And in all this Turkey and Iran rubbing their hands.

But you hate Jews
Zionists I hate. The Jews who support Israel I dislike. I don’t hate Jews who speak out against Israel’s war crimes and there are a number of prominent ones.

Back
Top Bottom