What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hamas needs to be rooted out like isis.

Gaza needs to be cleansed like Mosul was

But Israel should realize that not showing footage in public, puts them at a huge propaganda disadvantage against hamas who dig up every victim they can to parade them screaming on the town square.
News outlets are 90% of time focusing on “poor palestinians”, the disgusting terror attacks from hamas and constant ongoing terror rockets are getting very little attention.

I see your point , so far very little has been released.

But even what was released caused a dilema , relatives of the victim can s see this on television no one wants to remeber their family member in such a degrading way.

But I agree that this time , since there are those that totaly deny those things happened , we need to show more of it to the world.

Why don't you redneck fag cnts take all the Jews and make Israel in the US given how much you lick their boots. The US is owned by the Jews anyway, you redneck WASP faggot cnts are their slave goyms doing their bidding.

Very well articulated point.

However, I do not believe the USA serves Israeli interests. Its the other way around. Think about it. If you have time, watch:

Hamas spokesman, Hazem Qassem:

The Zionist enemy committed a massacre on Tuesday, killing 704 citizens, including 305 children, in implementation of its Nazi policy.

This massacre coincided with the Security Council holding a special session on the aggression against the Gaza Strip, which once again confirms the extent of Zionist disregard for all international institutions and their decisions.

Clear and practical positions are required from all parties regarding this horrific and open massacre and the continuing Zionist terrorism.

They have allowed journalists to view the footage of the massacre but out of respect for the families, it won't be public. Israel doesn't parade the dead like the palestinians who revel in death. But they had to show some footage because as usual no one was believing it. Most journalists said what they saw was worse than ISIS
Hi. I am back. How are you.
Let's make it short . I kinda freestyled. It was just straight kick into lower abdomen. Ouch , foot size 13, he he winced like a little b. Tch.
If you didn't bark , a little doggy could have away with a bit of psychological roughing but you panjjeet barked, so as it has been the usual occurance , a Hindu got beaten by the Muslim.
Bark bark , in London there are a plenty opportunities to exhort tax .
Mater ti jebem

Israel is trying to kill everyone in Gaza. US has maximum a week to stop the genocide or it will become a regional war.

Hamas spokesman, Hazem Qassem:

The Zionist enemy committed a massacre on Tuesday, killing 704 citizens, including 305 children, in implementation of its Nazi policy.

This massacre coincided with the Security Council holding a special session on the aggression against the Gaza Strip, which once again confirms the extent of Zionist disregard for all international institutions and their decisions.

Clear and practical positions are required from all parties regarding this horrific and open massacre and the continuing Zionist terrorism.

When you insist on that,how can there ever be peace?

Muslim dead are dead,but other dead are ok? What kind of logic is that?

You complain about Yahood bombing and killing innocent people and you are right about this.

But when Hamas does atrocities,you turn your eyes elsewhere and say "no,they're not civilians,they are all settlers,no they are not humans,they are trained soldiers".

What is the difference then from an extremist jew saying "all Palestinians are terrorists,even the babies" and you?
Are you autistic or something? Why are you so obsessed with Muslims having to feel bad about Israeli deaths when the Israelis have been terrorizing Palestine for decades, let alone the genocide happening now?

To be honest? Do I care about Israeli civilian deaths? To be honest, No I do NOT. Did I celebrate their deaths? No, but I did see the attacks as the inevitable blowback of oppression, just like Nat turners slave revolt where they murdered civilians. Would you have asked the black slaves after if they condemned Nat Turner and if they felt bad about White civilian deaths?

The ME united? No, the region is not 'united'. For starter, who is accepting the Gaza refugees? That can be a true sign of unity.
The Middle East is not united, the resistance axis is, small but important difference.

Last edited:
If your heart is truly in the right place, then take a clear stand and propose something which would end this conflict!!
I told you my proposal. I've mentioned it maybe...5-6 times on this thread? Maybe more? Didn't you see it?

I asked you if you read my thread,the one I mentioned earlier. You didn't reply,again.

But it's easy for you to shout "hypocrite!" and "deep down you don't care". When you don't know someone,it's easy for you to just play the "I'm the MOST pro-Pal guy here,look how much I talk against the zionist enemy",you're just saying your stuff without knowing me. I've said a bit more about me privately to a couple of people.

Very well articulated point.

However, I do not believe the USA serves Israeli interests. Its the other way around. Think about it. If you have time, watch:

I had seen that video and while it is worth pondering, I don't buy that guy's argument: He seems to underhandedly trying to break Israelis from Americans. But facts show that it is the American political system which has been hijacked by the AIPAC power and so the politicians in America have learned to just accept whatever Israel wants them to do--or else!! You can Google and find that those who dared to challenge Israel were often killed in the Primary stage of American elections. Look up Cynthia McKinney as just one example.
And then look at how much benefits Israel has extracted from the Americans over the decades. But this is not just AIPAC: Mix in some crazed Rapture seekers, plus the defense contractors, and you will see an unholy alliance of heartless, cruel opportunists.

I see your point , so far very little has been released.

But even what was released caused a dilema , relatives of the victim can s see this on television no one wants to remeber their family member in such a degrading way.

But I agree that this time , since there are those that totaly deny those things happened , we need to show more of it to the world.

Are we going to go through the same procedure like 2 hours ago?
You know me by now.
Statement for the statement and let's see where it ends.
Don't pretend that you didn't read what I have written to you. I know that you have. Unfortunately for you, you thought that you will be getting the angry answers. The ordinary complaints and pointing out of your shit. You see by now you realised that you won't be getting that from me.
It is really late here, so let's not repeat all what has been said before.
Point one - There is no the independent verification of your claim
Second point there's more then enough to change Israel for the war crimes, how?
By the admissions of the Israeli officials
Point 3 - even if the case that you can independently confirm INDIVIDUAL ACTS , you have no proof that it was the policy of Hamas
4 point In any case for any kind of these invents , the whole investigation is required and then wait for the results
5 point- You don't have neither possibly you can have it at this moment
6 point- We already have the admission , motives and the process if decision taking form Israeli side.
The conclusion: You have nothing of the value that is tangible but Palestinians do.
So come back when you have something to talk about. Otherwise, this will become merry go around.
Clear?

state of the mind of western politicians, does he has any sanity left in his skull, it is more like that coallition to support Hamas would be formed.

Fight Hamas or fight Palestine? This same France that ran out of ammunition and equipment to send to Ukraine within 1 year of the war starting? smfh, Macron shouldn;t get NATO in more trouble than it can handle at the moment.

I told you my proposal. I've mentioned it maybe...5-6 times on this thread? Maybe more? Didn't you see it?

I asked you if you read my thread,the one I mentioned earlier. You didn't reply,again.

But it's easy for you to shout "hypocrite!" and "deep down you don't care". When you don't know someone,it's easy for you to just play the "I'm the MOST pro-Pal guy here,look how much I talk against the zionist enemy",you're just saying your stuff without knowing me. I've said a bit more about me privately to a couple of people.

Nope. Not convinced. You can tell me whatever but the overwhelming tilt of your posts show who you really support! And it is not just me, I believe others too have seen through your charade.
And hey listen: This conflict will NOT end with your 'why can't we all get along'. It will end with violence, one way or another!! That's what Scott Ritter repeatedly says and I agree with him.

Back
Top Bottom