What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

~

Israel shows footage of Hamas killings ‘to counter denial of atrocities’

Video from security cameras, mobile phones and body cameras screened to journalist
s

Israeli authorities have shown harrowing footage of killings and mutilations during Hamas’s rampage in southern Israel on 7 October.

The government showed the 43-minute compilation in a private screening for dozens of foreign journalists at a military base in Tel Aviv on Monday to counter what it said were attempts to deny or downplay the extent of the atrocities.

The footage, captured by security cameras, body cameras worn by the Hamas attackers, vehicle dashboard cameras, social media accounts and videos from mobile phones, left some reporters in tears. The material included the killing of children and decapitation of some victims.

The audience was not allowed to record the compilation but one excerpt, approximately one minute long, was released to the public: it showed Hamas militants flagging down a car as it drove slowly along a rural road. The gunmen open fire, hitting the vehicle, which swerved and halted, revealing two people slumped in the front seats.

In another scene Hamas attackers entered a house and spoke to a girl hiding under a table. “After some talking back and forth they shoot and kill her,” tweeted Jotam Confino, one of the correspondents at the screening. “Hard to say how old she is but looks like 7-9 years old.”

Another scene showed a father and his two sons, aged approximately seven and nine, running in their underwear to what appeared to be a bomb shelter. A Hamas attacker threw a grenade, killing the man. The boys emerge bloodied and run. “Dad’s dead, it wasn’t a prank,” one shouts. “I know, I saw it,” replies his brother, later screaming: “Why am I alive?”

Other sequences showed a militant with an agricultural tool hacking at the head of a man lying on the ground, gunmen killing wounded female Israeli soldiers and a jubilant Hamas fighter calling his family: “I killed 10 Jews with my own hands. I’m using the dead Jewish woman’s phone to call you now.”

Another clip showed an Israeli woman inspecting a partially burned woman’s corpse to see if it was a family member. The victim’s dress was pulled up to her waist and her underpants had been removed. Maj Gen Mickey Edelstein, who briefed reporters after the viewing, said authorities had evidence of rape.

~

Last edited:
This is just business
With the legal consequence that Iran is now allied with Russia.
Which makes it legal for Ukraine to attack Iran in its war of self-defense. If Russia escalates the war and attacks NATO, NATO can legally attack Iran as a Russian ally.

It is not ilegal
Russias war is illegal. Supporting an illegal war is illegal.

This is just the usual selfvictimization expressed by Muslims whenever a Muslim commits an atrocity, now bordering to paranoia.
Where exactly I expressed self victimisation? Can you point it out? I am just talking about your wet dreams What's wrong with you? Have you ever heard for straw man argument? How could you come to conclusions that I am paranoid? I hear pissing into your brain, quite happily and I am paranoid, of what? That you might hurt yourself.
Besides being illiterate, you don't make even rudimentary sense. Just taking phrases and assumptions which you have seen before on different boards. Now I know that you are dumb hence I need to give you an analogy.
Let's say on the clip on any platform, the guy has a big car, usually 90% comments are in style " Ah , he has a small dick or he is insecure" So by employing 2 phrases for the last 40 years, all of you have is sussed and you know those guy. But no one remembers that the guys with big cars **** all of the girls. Who knows maybe you are right. So you spent time on Internet and your spouse is very unhappy.
Do you catch my drift or I should make it a bit more simple for you?

Which makes it legal for Ukraine to attack Iran in its war of self-defense. If Russia escalates the war and attacks NATO, NATO can legally attack Iran as a Russian ally.

Why you support then israel wars?
Who decide what is legal or illegal, west?
I am afraid you lost your prerogative to claim that forever and until new world order on different foundations emerge.

Any un resolution to the benefit of Palestinians was accepted? That is legal premise

Back
Top Bottom