What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

So I'm assuming Iran can provide a large amount of anti tank missiles without issue, since they are made in house
Yes, this missile has been made in Iran for many years. We even exported this to Russia for the war with Ukraine.

we have better and newer anti-tank missiles that I hope we have given to Hamas and Hezbollah

WARNING:This is a truly horrible one

An emt in gaza pulling the headless mutilated body of a very young child out of the back of an ambulance.

There are certainly "beheaded babies",but they`re not israeli ones,thats why you dont hear the western media talking about them,it doesnt fit their "atrocity" narrative,because only the lives of israelis matter in that narrative....oh and the odd thai agricultural worker (who was employed by israelis).

Three more Hezbollah cells eliminated today. That's probably around 6-10 rats.

Rumours are Hamas tried to invade by sea just now but 8 of them were liquidated.

It's proving much harder for HezboRats and Hamas-ISIS to fight the IDF. They're much better at killing kids on a Kibbutz or music festival.

Oh please please spare me of the trivial sentimentality. We both know that if you can at best. You would create out of Muslims serfs who besides serving you, at least should express their gratitude by singing you Gospel. Haven't you learned so far in the conversation with me that this sort of nebulousis doesn't make me think any different. La Campanella and a cup of hot chocolate Mr martinet
This is just the usual selfvictimization expressed by Muslims whenever a Muslim commits an atrocity, now bordering to paranoia.

Even Einstein didn’t want to have anything to do with the Irgun terrorists.. and the creation of Israel…
ab9a2419-5e03-4ee1-b54d-0d6a7fa4e72f.jpeg

Even Einstein didn’t want to have anything to do with the Irgun terrorists.. and the creation of Israel.
View attachment 964971View attachment 964971

Three more Hezbollah cells eliminated today. That's probably around 6-10 rats.

Rumours are Hamas tried to invade by sea just now but 8 of them were liquidated.

It's proving much harder for HezboRats and Hamas-ISIS to fight the IDF. They're much better at killing kids on a Kibbutz or music festival.
I didn't know that kids can be brigadier generals in idf. I must admit that kibbutz killings are very peasing. 5 days work on the stock exchange then the rest in the workers paradise. I think bit too much. But we can't accuse the Kykes of having any taste let alone consistency.
They were killed because of hypocrisy not for being the Kykes

Back
Top Bottom