What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1698170978907.png

Israel Channel 14:
The missile that hit the town of Elfi Manshieh in the east of Qalqilya in the West Bank today, carried a warhead of about 60 kg, and this is similar to the cruise missiles copied by Iran from the Russian Kh55 missile.
2619086.jpg

Yemen Qods missile

The fact you're proud of 7th century savages, makes their demise all the sweeter.
In the 7th century the idea spread which created many benefits for mankind. Now tell me what Jews have achieved let say from 1st century AD till 17th? Baruh Spinoza and his mumbo jumbo ,Luria? Show me any contribution from let say 10th century. Or maybe we can talk about the 3rd Jewish appraising, which was spread in Cyprus, kyrensyka, Egypt etc. Where Kykes killed 250k people mostly Greeks and they used to make the belts out of human skin. That's the reason that the Greeks of old , always hated the people whose main contribution was is it sin to kill a flea on sabbath or to kill a worm , I am not kidding here.

All Hamas terrorists from their naval unit who tried to infiltrate Israel have been liquidated 👍

6 confirmed liquidations, more suspected.

It will be a feast for the sharks tonight.

Totally believeable, even you if you are not paid would not believe in those hasbara lies.
Truth is this below.

Plentry of evidence unless you choose to be blind.

Massacre at the rave music festival in Israel 7 October :

The Aftermath :

~​

GRAPHIC RAW FOOTAGE: Massacre Across Israel From the Eyes of Hamas​

Some of it retrieved from the head cameras of the terrorists :

WARNING: This video contains extremely graphic footage recovered from the Hamas invasion and massacre in southern Israel on October 7th, 2023

.0:05-3:08: Footage from car dashcams and security cameras showing Hamas entering Israeli communities, shooting civilians in their cars and as they were running away, and looting their bodies and vehicles

. At 2:58, we see a Hamas terrorist throw a grenade into a bomb shelter; an Israeli runs out and the terrorist shoots him as he is running away

.3:12-8:10: Footage recovered from terrorists’ cameras as they invaded the southern towns of Be’eri, Kfar Aza, Kissufim,and Re’em and broke into home after home. At 6:35, we see a terrorist shoot the wheels of a parked ambulance.

At 8:04, we see terrorists standing still in the midst of a red alert siren (“tzeva adom”), due to their own rockets that they were firing into southern Israel at the same time as their invasion and massacre

.8:13-10:49: Extremely graphic: the aftermath of the massacre in the Israeli southern towns. We see homes, including children’s bedrooms, covered in blood; endless rubble; people burned alive in their cars; and a dog shot and disfigured.

Terorrist shooting brave pet dog :

~

GRAPHIC RAW FOOTAGE: Massacre Across Israel From the Eyes of Hamas

Some of it retrieved from the head cameras of the terrorists :

Last edited:
~

Israel shows footage of Hamas killings ‘to counter denial of atrocities’

Video from security cameras, mobile phones and body cameras screened to journalist
s

Israeli authorities have shown harrowing footage of killings and mutilations during Hamas’s rampage in southern Israel on 7 October.

The government showed the 43-minute compilation in a private screening for dozens of foreign journalists at a military base in Tel Aviv on Monday to counter what it said were attempts to deny or downplay the extent of the atrocities.

The footage, captured by security cameras, body cameras worn by the Hamas attackers, vehicle dashboard cameras, social media accounts and videos from mobile phones, left some reporters in tears. The material included the killing of children and decapitation of some victims.

The audience was not allowed to record the compilation but one excerpt, approximately one minute long, was released to the public: it showed Hamas militants flagging down a car as it drove slowly along a rural road. The gunmen open fire, hitting the vehicle, which swerved and halted, revealing two people slumped in the front seats.

In another scene Hamas attackers entered a house and spoke to a girl hiding under a table. “After some talking back and forth they shoot and kill her,” tweeted Jotam Confino, one of the correspondents at the screening. “Hard to say how old she is but looks like 7-9 years old.”

Another scene showed a father and his two sons, aged approximately seven and nine, running in their underwear to what appeared to be a bomb shelter. A Hamas attacker threw a grenade, killing the man. The boys emerge bloodied and run. “Dad’s dead, it wasn’t a prank,” one shouts. “I know, I saw it,” replies his brother, later screaming: “Why am I alive?”

Other sequences showed a militant with an agricultural tool hacking at the head of a man lying on the ground, gunmen killing wounded female Israeli soldiers and a jubilant Hamas fighter calling his family: “I killed 10 Jews with my own hands. I’m using the dead Jewish woman’s phone to call you now.”

Another clip showed an Israeli woman inspecting a partially burned woman’s corpse to see if it was a family member. The victim’s dress was pulled up to her waist and her underpants had been removed. Maj Gen Mickey Edelstein, who briefed reporters after the viewing, said authorities had evidence of rape.

~

Last edited:
The US Marine Corp General is planning Israel’s ground invasion of Gaza. How will this revelation shape the perception of what happens post hostilities?

All Hamas terrorists from their naval unit who tried to infiltrate Israel have been liquidated 👍

6 confirmed liquidations, more suspected.

It will be a feast for the sharks tonight.
No sharks there. Bizarre. If you bark then don't bark as a little Spaniel, bark like German Shepherd.
Oh sorry, not the German Shepherd, it was anti Semetic from me

~

Hamas Terrorist Calls His Parents With Israeli Victim’s Phone to Brag About Slaughter: ‘Your Son Killed Jews!’

'I’m speaking to you from the telephone of a Jewish woman. I killed her and I killed her husband. With my own hands'

~

~

Israel shows footage of Hamas killings ‘to counter denial of atrocities’

Video from security cameras, mobile phones and body cameras screened to journalist
s

Israeli authorities have shown harrowing footage of killings and mutilations during Hamas’s rampage in southern Israel on 7 October.

The government showed the 43-minute compilation in a private screening for dozens of foreign journalists at a military base in Tel Aviv on Monday to counter what it said were attempts to deny or downplay the extent of the atrocities.

The footage, captured by security cameras, body cameras worn by the Hamas attackers, vehicle dashboard cameras, social media accounts and videos from mobile phones, left some reporters in tears. The material included the killing of children and decapitation of some victims.

The audience was not allowed to record the compilation but one excerpt, approximately one minute long, was released to the public: it showed Hamas militants flagging down a car as it drove slowly along a rural road. The gunmen open fire, hitting the vehicle, which swerved and halted, revealing two people slumped in the front seats.

In another scene Hamas attackers entered a house and spoke to a girl hiding under a table. “After some talking back and forth they shoot and kill her,” tweeted Jotam Confino, one of the correspondents at the screening. “Hard to say how old she is but looks like 7-9 years old.”

Another scene showed a father and his two sons, aged approximately seven and nine, running in their underwear to what appeared to be a bomb shelter. A Hamas attacker threw a grenade, killing the man. The boys emerge bloodied and run. “Dad’s dead, it wasn’t a prank,” one shouts. “I know, I saw it,” replies his brother, later screaming: “Why am I alive?”

Other sequences showed a militant with an agricultural tool hacking at the head of a man lying on the ground, gunmen killing wounded female Israeli soldiers and a jubilant Hamas fighter calling his family: “I killed 10 Jews with my own hands. I’m using the dead Jewish woman’s phone to call you now.”

Another clip showed an Israeli woman inspecting a partially burned woman’s corpse to see if it was a family member. The victim’s dress was pulled up to her waist and her underpants had been removed. Maj Gen Mickey Edelstein, who briefed reporters after the viewing, said authorities had evidence of rape.

~
I have already given you the answer to this. It is convenient to imagine that I didn't, in such manner you are assured to be always right. Good job buddy

Back
Top Bottom