What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

~

Israel shows footage of Hamas killings ‘to counter denial of atrocities’

Video from security cameras, mobile phones and body cameras screened to journalist
s

Israeli authorities have shown harrowing footage of killings and mutilations during Hamas’s rampage in southern Israel on 7 October.

The government showed the 43-minute compilation in a private screening for dozens of foreign journalists at a military base in Tel Aviv on Monday to counter what it said were attempts to deny or downplay the extent of the atrocities.

The footage, captured by security cameras, body cameras worn by the Hamas attackers, vehicle dashboard cameras, social media accounts and videos from mobile phones, left some reporters in tears. The material included the killing of children and decapitation of some victims.

The audience was not allowed to record the compilation but one excerpt, approximately one minute long, was released to the public: it showed Hamas militants flagging down a car as it drove slowly along a rural road. The gunmen open fire, hitting the vehicle, which swerved and halted, revealing two people slumped in the front seats.

In another scene Hamas attackers entered a house and spoke to a girl hiding under a table. “After some talking back and forth they shoot and kill her,” tweeted Jotam Confino, one of the correspondents at the screening. “Hard to say how old she is but looks like 7-9 years old.”

Another scene showed a father and his two sons, aged approximately seven and nine, running in their underwear to what appeared to be a bomb shelter. A Hamas attacker threw a grenade, killing the man. The boys emerge bloodied and run. “Dad’s dead, it wasn’t a prank,” one shouts. “I know, I saw it,” replies his brother, later screaming: “Why am I alive?”

Other sequences showed a militant with an agricultural tool hacking at the head of a man lying on the ground, gunmen killing wounded female Israeli soldiers and a jubilant Hamas fighter calling his family: “I killed 10 Jews with my own hands. I’m using the dead Jewish woman’s phone to call you now.”

Another clip showed an Israeli woman inspecting a partially burned woman’s corpse to see if it was a family member. The victim’s dress was pulled up to her waist and her underpants had been removed. Maj Gen Mickey Edelstein, who briefed reporters after the viewing, said authorities had evidence of rape.

~
Proofs in these situations are given to the independent entities. Let's say Red Cross.
That's how it works. Any John Dick and Tracey can say whatever. Just as bbc lied a few hours ago about the treatment of the released family. No?

Proofs in these situations are given to the independent entities. Let's say Red Cross.
That's how it works. Any John Dick and Tracey can say whatever. Just as bbc lied a few hours ago about the treatment of the released family. No?

Plenty of images online as at is if you want to look for it.

This was shown to dozens of foreign journalists from all over the world , lets see what they will report.

~

Video from security cameras, mobile phones and body cameras screened to journalist
s

Israeli authorities have shown harrowing footage of killings and mutilations during Hamas’s rampage in southern Israel on 7 October.

The government showed the 43-minute compilation in a private screening for dozens of foreign journalists at a military base in Tel Aviv on Monday to counter what it said were attempts to deny or downplay the extent of the atrocities.

The footage, captured by security cameras, body cameras worn by the Hamas attackers, vehicle dashboard cameras, social media accounts and videos from mobile phones, left some reporters in tears. The material included the killing of children and decapitation of some victims.

The audience was not allowed to record the compilation but one excerpt, approximately one minute long, was released to the public: it showed Hamas militants flagging down a car as it drove slowly along a rural road. The gunmen open fire, hitting the vehicle, which swerved and halted, revealing two people slumped in the front seats.

In another scene Hamas attackers entered a house and spoke to a girl hiding under a table. “After some talking back and forth they shoot and kill her,” tweeted Jotam Confino, one of the correspondents at the screening. “Hard to say how old she is but looks like 7-9 years old.”

Another scene showed a father and his two sons, aged approximately seven and nine, running in their underwear to what appeared to be a bomb shelter. A Hamas attacker threw a grenade, killing the man. The boys emerge bloodied and run. “Dad’s dead, it wasn’t a prank,” one shouts. “I know, I saw it,” replies his brother, later screaming: “Why am I alive?”

Other sequences showed a militant with an agricultural tool hacking at the head of a man lying on the ground, gunmen killing wounded female Israeli soldiers and a jubilant Hamas fighter calling his family: “I killed 10 Jews with my own hands. I’m using the dead Jewish woman’s phone to call you now.”

Another clip showed an Israeli woman inspecting a partially burned woman’s corpse to see if it was a family member. The victim’s dress was pulled up to her waist and her underpants had been removed. Maj Gen Mickey Edelstein, who briefed reporters after the viewing, said authorities had evidence of rape.

~

With the legal consequence that Iran is now allied with Russia.
Which makes it legal for Ukraine to attack Iran in its war of self-defense. If Russia escalates the war and attacks NATO, NATO can legally attack Iran as a Russian ally.

Russias war is illegal. Supporting an illegal war is illegal.

They can try.

This was shown to dozens of foreign journalists from all over the world , lets see what they will report.

~

s

~
Well, whatever may or may not be. At this stage you can't prove that it is the policy of Hamas and that's what counts. A' contraire we have twitter admittance of Israeli officials of bombing of Al Ahl Hospital, we have the motivation- human animals , reason ' Fighting of children of light vs children of the darkness.
Those are all enough to charge Israel as the genocidal party, even if only 1 was killed. Killing someone under the bed in the heat of battle can only bring the individual charges.
Anything unclear here?

~

s

~
Totally believeable, even you if you are not paid would not believe in those hasbara lies.
Truth is this below.

The Israeli army has installed protective canopies against drones on Merkava tanks. Despite Israel's high-tech military industry, it has failed to find solutions to protect tanks and armored vehicles from drones. And all armored vehicles and Merkava tanks began to be equipped with protective canopies against drones. The same protective canopies against drones are installed on Russian and Ukrainian tanks. This decision confirms that now a protective canopy against drones is the only cheap and effective way to protect armored vehicles. Armored vehicles with such protection were seen near the Gaza Strip, it is worth noting that the armored vehicles are collected in large groups in small parking lots, which makes them vulnerable.

Where exactly I expressed self victimisation? Can you point it out? I am just talking about your wet dreams

You are creating fantasies, not based in reality.

What's wrong with you? Have you ever heard for straw man argument? How could you come to conclusions that I am paranoid?
Your fantasies about others.

~

s

~
Oh I am just reading the words : The Final Housing " just the semantics for the Final Solution isn't it. 8bn for removing the whole population?
Oh you are so nice, you pay for services. But not even that , usa pays.
Anyhow, these are the statements for which someone can be charged as a War Criminal, or maybe there is an exception for you? Why ? Oh oh oh we are the chosen people???
Hahaha, you are a funny guy

You are creating fantasies, not based in reality.

Your fantasies about others.
What are those fantasies ? QUOTE them and explain? Will you?

~

s

~
I see that the western media is still going quite literally balls deep on the "atrocity narrative",no doubt on orders from above,to try and deflect some of the heat over the ongoing israeli bombing of gaza.

Heres a rather interesting piece pointing out some of the double standards and hypocrisy in the coverage:
1400 Israelis have been "KILLED"
4000 palestinians have "died"
It almost sounds like the palestinians were just dropping dead from natural causes or something,rather than being killed by israeli airstrikes.

plus theres this too.
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20231022-sky-news-apologised-to-palestines-uk-envoy-for-misleading-reporting-of-his-views/

Back
Top Bottom